Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:20 pm
"What's the matter, son?" Kagu said with a laugh, getting up and rubbing her face off with the back of her hand. "You act like you've just seen a ghost, boy."

"Deras..? . . .Anybody..?" Hael called out, shuddering as she began to feel cold, even with Astaroth heating up the air above. ..Something just didn't feel right..  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:27 pm
Omazige's fist connected with Kagu's fist again, making her go straight for the ground. At the moment, he didn't see the woman from before, just a heartless monster stirring up thoughts of longing for his real parents during childhood.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:32 pm
"Aw, what's the matter boy?" Kagu smirked, jumping up back on her feet and hitting Omazige back in the face with twice as much force. "Miss your Daddy? Hmm?" She chuckled darkly, hitting him again. "To this day, I can't decide who screamed louder.. your father, your mother, or you.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:35 pm
The claymore suddenly appeared in Omazige's hand when he stood up from the hit. It was already glowing, showing possession had already taken place.
"You're going to be hung by your entrails."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:41 pm
Kagu only smirked, holding out her hand as the scythe suddenly appeared in it. "Bring it boy. I took down your father. I can take you down too." She challenged, holding up the scythe to block any attack.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:44 pm
Omazige slammed his claymore onto the scythe on purpose, causing a shockwave, sending shards of debris through the air. He then grabbed his enemy's throat and slammed them down onto the blunt side of the claymore.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:54 pm
Kagu grunted softly, before continuing to smirk at Omazige. Yeah, his attacks were hurting like Hell but she'd claim victory if she managed to walk away with by causing the halfa some mental disturbance. "What's the matter Half-Breed? Did I make you angry?" She laughed, sliding the scythe past Omazige's side before she spun it around, the tip of the blade now pointing at his back. She then pulled back, embedding the blade deep in his back, the tip of it nearly touching his spine.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:00 pm
Omazige didn't even seem to register the pain. He suddenly grabbed hold of Kagu's neck and began to squeeze with the force used to snap people in half.

Astaroth was getting bored, waiting for something to do...So, he decided to kill some time.
He landed a few feet behind Hael, his blade behind his head, resting on his shoulders.
"...This frail half-breed doesn't even look like she'd last four seconds..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:04 pm
Hael tensed up, hearing something behind her. The area still felt cold to her. "..Deras that you..?" She asked, trying to see what was behind her but the shrubbary was to thick for her to see much. "You're really bad at this game, ya know that?!"

"Oh, don't forget boy," Kagu wheezed, twisting her scythe and making it go in deeper. "I am your father. It'll take more than your pathetic squeezing to break my neck." She chuckled, pulling down on the blade, making a deep gash now down his back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:09 pm
"Deras is nothing compared to me..." Astaroth growled, pointing his blade at Hael, making the air heat up again.

It was then that Deras hopped onto Kagu's head, doing the same attack he had always done to Omazige and grabbing onto the back of her hair and going backward.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:13 pm
"Don't try that trick with me, you stupid glove!!" Kagu hissed, reaching back and throwing Deras far away. "I was your previous owner! You think a stupid trick like that would work!?"

Blue eyes suddenly turned brown again as Hael stared at the blade, her body shaking violently in fear. She began whimpering, moving slowly back from the blade, first on her feet, before she tripped on a tree root, leaving her helpless on the ground, making the eyes turn more brown.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:17 pm
It was a distraction as weight was suddenly taken off of the scythe as the armor suddenly came into view-On Omazige. Deras then began to move quickly, getting onto his hand.

Astaroth began to walk towards her, his blade lowering.
"What a pathetic sight to behold...Just like your mother...Useless, annoying, and weak..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:28 pm
"You little b*****d..." Kagu hissed, glaring at the both of them.

A large hand then suddenly grabbed onto Astaroth, squeezing on him tightly. Hael, had gone Black...

"Where is that pathetic b***h..?" The beast hissed, pulling Astaroth in close to it's face, but far away enough his sword couldn't strike. "Tell me where she is, and I might let you walk away from this whole ordeal, Astaroth."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:01 am
Astaroth looked at her with no change in his expression. He laughed once as a series of bellowing roars were heard coming closer.

Whatever it was suddenly bashed into the beast with enough to make it lose balance, giving Astaroth the chance to break free and jump in front of the demons following him.

"Now don't tell me you forgot that I lead the Demon Brutes, boy..."

Omazige ran right at her again, slamming his fist into her neck this time before delivering a kick to her stomach making her land into the cliff again.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:02 am
((Eww.. The Demon Brutes look nasty xD))

"I didn't forget." He said with a growl, glaring down at Astaroth and the Brutes. "I still remember you selling me out to that b***h so she could steal my soul even after you and I made a deal to take her down." He said, before looking over at the cliff as a third crater was made. "Speak of the devil.. Oh wait, that's Recht."

"Aw... Aw, man.." Kagu groaned, pulling herself out from the second crater made with her body. "Now I'll admit child! That one hurt! But it'll be nothing compared to what I'm gonna be doing to you and my child!"  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games