Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:30 pm
"Wow." Dulceri said, watching Daphne rip herself from the asteroid. "Well now, that's something. I see what's going on with the colors then, but that's not important. What is important is that we see what it's made of...I mean move it out of the water. Are you ready to do it Daphne?" Dulceri cracks his knuckles and begins to whip up some sand to lift the asteroid he could tell weighed more than a few tons.

~~~

"Yeah...bodyguard. You're going to get me killed my friend. Okay Amiea, you may land us in this hell. Why does Helios keep it so hot? I know he could fix this if he wanted to. He fixes everything else. Also, after this, be a dear and go and get Zephyr."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:35 pm
Rygor laughed a little "Killed no..brutally mamed maybe" He said. He looked at Amiea "I think landing sounds like a good idea" He said. He looked away from them as another explosion went off but thanks to looking away it exploded in a safe place. "I realy need to master shadow portals" He said. He looked at them with a smile.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:35 pm
"Yeah sure." Daphne began to move the rock slowly out of the bay and farther off the shore, she put it down slowly and blinked at it. "That thing is so magnetic it might be like a super magnet almost!" She ran over to it and smiled, touching it her hand and it got stuck on it. "Ugh.... not again.."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:38 pm
Kenji then waved. "Well then I bid you farewell, hope we meet again soon." he said bowing. He was still wondering if she was half animal or something but just shrugged. "A person's a person no matter how he or she looks." he muttered thinking his thoughts aloud.

Tempest was still blindfolded when he put his staff in it's little holder behind his back. It's like how you hold a sword behind your back except it's a staff. He walked inside one of the temples and wondered when breakfast was. He decided to just grab some apples and then headed back outside.  

Elricbrothers1144

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:39 pm
(It seem I didn't tell my name like everyone else I ish Devonte, and you just copy the url to your page like if you were sending your profile.)
User Image
Chyuta adventually feel to sleep when he went to his room, the tiresome training saw to that and he appeared to be sleeping widely at the time laid out across the entire bed with one hand under his chirt upon his stomach or chest, and lightly drool coming from the corner of his gaped open mouth(Lol). He was also snoring though not loudly, this was a sign that he was in a wonderful and day filling rest, and would be nice and energized when he wakes up, not much was on his body at the moment, his mind was actually blank, no dreams, or images flashing on in his head,.

Moments later he had finally woken up though slowly as he wiped the drool from his mouth hoping no one came in while he was sleep and saw that, but he would have woken p if someone had so he didn't worry about it to much after thinking of it. A yawn creeped up on him as he was getting out of bed, he walked over towards his closet where he took some cloths for the day and shortly after went to go jump in the shower, which he did as he allowed the water to wash over his body. Moments later he got out taking care of all that needed to be done and got dress, wearing clothing similar to his attire from the previous day and started on his way towards the kitchen before he went to go see Zephyr remembering that she wanted to speak to him about something.

(This is the cloths he is wearing right now. Since this is three years in the past he doesnt wear the cloths in the pic yet. And yes his hair is shorter than in the pic as well.)  
Zephyr stepped out of the kitchen and out in the front of the palace. She decided to head on over towards the asteroid. Knowing the others, she figured they most likely went on to the location.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
Amiea looked at them and nodded as the wind died down, setting both of them down in Kilitia. "I will be back shortly" she stated as she flew back towards Tenshu.

Helios walked towards Nephilis and Rygor and smiled. "What brings the water fairy to this part of the woods?" he retorted with a sneer and laughter.

Shatara made her way downstairs grabbing a glass of juice. "Hey Zeph...what do you have planned for us today?" she asked her with a smile.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:48 pm
Tempest was eating his apple when he saw Hal near Zephyr's palace. He didn't know him that well but decided to say hi anyways. "Hi Hal." he said as he walked up to him. "You looking for Zephyr?" he asked. He didn't know the prime leader that well too. Probably cause he's by himself most of the time. Not many people actually knows his name. Maybe because he travels too much too.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:52 pm
"Oh yeah...hey Helios and Shatara. I see you're still cooler than ice." Nephilis quips as he walks up to him. "It's odd how water puts out fire you know? But tha's not why I'm here buddy. I'm here to take you to see something. That asteroid that fell not too long ago nearby Tenshu."

~~~

"AAAGGHHH!!!" Dulceri lifted it a bit more sliding over enough so that it could no longer heat up the water. "Oh crap. Hold on..." He walks over to Daphne and pulls her off the asteroid. "Okay...from now on...just stand a few ways..." The Asteroid pulsates a wave strong enough to knock them both down. Hundreds of fish in the ocean float bottoms up after the wave. "Wow....this thing...just killed all these fish..."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:53 pm
Hal slowly looked around and slowly couldn't find her? "Huh..I guess she didn't want to talk? well better get to Shale then" as Hal slowly peeked around again and slowly made a rift in the front of the shop holding onto his Shale Uniform.  

Miluion Feredir

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:56 pm
Zephyr looked up when Shatara spoke. "Well, I'm going to be going to inspect the asteroid," she said. "You're welcome to come with if you like."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:57 pm
User Image
Chyuta made it down stairs just as Shatara left the building and he went into the kitchen, he ate a few pieces of fruit while going to get some juice, while pouring the juice he heard Shatara mention Zephyr's name and so he put the juice up and and started to drink it while grabbing a green apple out of a basket which were freshly picked today as all their fruit and vegetables were and decided to exit the palace as well, he looked towards Shatara and Zephyr though his eyes still being closed he still could tell them apart from there weight in which they put upon the ground, and of course their aura, he approached the two drinking the juice with the apple still in his hand not bitten at all. "Hello Zephyr and Shatara." He called out not to only greet them but to let his presence be known if they hadn't already noticed him. He then heard them speak of some asteriod and for some reason he got excited wanting to go aswell but the excite didn't show in him like most kids around his age rather it be the same or younger, he was more mature than most.  

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:58 pm
"Shatara?...Dude, she's not here...I think the heat has you seeing things" he stated with a laugh. "An Asteroid!!!" he exclaimed. "Why you didnt tell me this sooner man" he stated slapping Nephilis' arm.

Amiea finally arrived in Tenshu, landing near Zephyr. "I'm sorry to interrupt you Zephyr, but Nephilis and Helios are in Kilitia right now, and wants to see you" she stated, waving at Shatara. "By the way, I'll be here to watch over Tenshu and help clean up" she stated.

Shatara looked at Zephyr and the young man who had spoken to her(YG, sorry forgot his name). "Hey how have you been?" she asked him. As Amiea arrived she nodded. "Well I guess I should maybe stay here, I mean Tenshu does need a lot of work to be done, unless you really want me to come" she stated.

((edit))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:59 pm
Rygor looked at Helios and smiled. He snapped his fingers and made a shadow wrap around Helios's foot jokingly hoping it wouldn't piss him off. He looked at Nephilis who he was sure noticed. "Nice to see you Helios" He said slightly uncomftorble.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:00 pm
Tempest looked confused when he saw Hal with a Shale uniform. He shrugged heading back inside. He saw Zephyr talking with someone and decided to go up and talk. "Hello miss." he said quietly. He wasn't used to talking to people even if he lived here his whole life except when traveling. "Are we doing anything today?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games