Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Twilight Falls (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:27 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
((We notice you. We just got other crap to deal with.))

Gai would suddenly feel a pair of handcuffs latch around both of his wrists as Fenrir moved at speed faster than the human eye could percieve to suddenly place them there. The cuffs looked relatively normal, aside from some strange etched in symbols that decorated them, and yet Gai would instantly feel all of his chakra be zapped away and his body become paralyzed. "Oh don't worry about resting. He won't have a choice." Fenrir growled as Gai's body would fall over. "Sorry kid but I need you to cooperate for a lil while." He glanced at Zeramaru. "It turns out I won't have to hunt down that student of yours after all. Yuno is in the village. From what I understand, he and some other guy brought Gai here to get healed. Now if they want him back, they'll have to come here." A fanged grin grew across Fenrir's face. "I'll make that brat pay for making you forget about the likes of me, and I'll make him pay with his blood."

((Sorry silver, I know that sounded pretty much like an auto-hit so I'll explain. Fenrir is up to stage four (jounin level) of the lightning strike fist taijutsu which at that level lets him strike faster than you could see without some kind of doujutsu activated. Plus, it's highly doubtful that you'd suspect he'd suddenly do that after just getting the poison you were suffering from out of your body, and you also should be pretty exhausted from what Zeramaru says. The handcuffs I put on you are a custom weapon of mine that I'll post if you want, but pretty much it makes you unable to use any of your chakra or bloodline/clan abilities as it also paralyzes your body. Basically, you're a hostage for now. You can still move your tongue a bit though, since it is the strongest muscle in your body after all, so you can still talk to some degree.))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:55 am
((cool... hhhmmm... where could you RP get the scrolls for the cloud taijutsu?))  

Bloodfang23

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:04 am
((I did it all at my temple in the country))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:14 am
((Fenrir why yuno? just curious. So havock you cut the kid and cured him while Fenrir trapped him. The tongue is the strongest muscle hmm always thought it was the heart well i guess it does do a lot of work.
You do know as a chuunin Yuno cant put up a fair fight against you I think you just got promoted to Sannin?))  

AB_normal_U

KazElli

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:24 am
User Image

User Image

Yumi once again leapt out of Mai's body this time next to Gai. "Let the kid explain first, Yuno is a psychopath but it does not make sense if he used the poison Zeramaru made especially to kill kaguyas like yourself this kid should not be alive. " Yumi said thinking a bit even to the point of examining Gai and putting her hand on his chest.

Yumi instantly pulled her arm back. "Let me take care of Yuno." She said as she unzipped her vest a bit showing a scar running from the collar bone downwards. "We have issues since our last encounter." she said zipping it back up.

"Always with the trappy." Mai said a bit bored as she made a couple of handseals and poof Mai was a log. She used the replacement jutsu.

With the mix of the explosive tags smoke and from the replacement jutsu Mai was hidden for a few seconds. Enough time for her to jump behind Guldan. While Alice would focus at the log she summoned a chain with a kunai on the end.

"Come to ME!" She said in a slightly almost demonic voice then a girlish giggle as she threw the chain at Alice.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:25 am
((Yuno, because he's the reason why Zeramaru lost his memory. Fenrir and Zeramaru have been at each other's throats since Fenrir's first day in the academy (literally). Now that Zeramaru doesn't have a memory of his past evil deeds and has been welcomed into the village by Kazuo, Fenrir can't kill him.

To be honest I'm not too sure about the scientific evidence about the tongue, but basically I just thought it'd be boring for silver if he had to be a corpse for a while. Being able to talk still lets him rp to some extent.

And as far as Yuno as a chuunin while I'm a sannin. You're assuming Fenrir is the one that's gonna fight him. On the contrary...))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:30 am
(( Well Nice tongue explanation. Zeramaru's memory loss is actually a deed of our entire squad but Yuno planned Zeramaru's failed assassination. It was pure shock of seeing Yuno throwing a kunai at the back of Tera and Yumi that made him go yonbi.

Lucky for me I was on Tera's bird Yumi on the other hand got hit. Yuno barely escaped.

You dont suppose you will let silver take Yuno on... We just proved in a sense that Yuno out guns him well we do have one thing...

If Zeramaru remembers you will kill him i suppose?))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:30 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
((Without hesitation.))

Fenrir stood over Yumi and Gai. "Interesting." he growled. "Are you sure you can take care of this little psychopath?"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

KazElli

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:36 am
User Image

User Image

"I wont kill him though." Yumi said as she twiddled her fingers. "I can however do enough to incapacitate him, killing others for revenge is something I dislike." Yumi said as she flicked her katana into the air and held it in her stance (the picture).

Even if Yumi shared similar hatred like what Fenrir had for Zeramaru she does not act like fenrir.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:38 am
Fenrir Graveheart
((I did it all at my temple in the country))

((LOL... I mean where can I (blood) get the scrolls? library or what?))  

Bloodfang23

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:40 am
(( I guess we can say you are using this time to finally remove Zeramaru's slight edge over you. I saw your fight in could against his super puppet Ray and well he was barely alive there similar goes for you.

Well each jutsu you learn Zeramaru's making a puppet I guess... but actually Zeramaru has few puppets now you broke most of them. Yoroi's busted so is his original scorpion and Requiem, your bone attacks can be stopped by the shield most of the time but the damage is still going partially into the body of the puppet a flaw in Zeramaru's design or a way to keep it balanced.. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:40 am
((Library, from my understanding. There isn't any special place or permission you have to get in order to learn it.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:51 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
((True, but the same can be said of Fenrir. He is stronger than he was before, but he is still incomplete. Then again, I'm kinda used to being the underdog.))

Fenrir stared at Yumi with a somber expression. "We'll see. If you do not give it your all, if you are not willing to kill your opponent if neccessary, then rest assured..." Fenrir looked away and brought two fingers to his lips before giving a long and songly whistle, as if calling something to him. He glanced back at Yumi. "He's on the way, I can smell it. Hopefully, my audience will arrive shortly."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:06 am
(( Is it just me or is your RPC really sweet to Yumi. Just dont fall in love with the daughter of your archenemy ))  

Makito_Suzine

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:12 am
((Is he? I didn't think Fenrir could be "sweet" to anybody.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff