Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumogakure Forest (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:21 pm
((So wait , Ur mad for real..what a predict i got myself into sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:24 pm
((I'm not as mad as havock is... he has a problem with his emotions... He tried to kill his classmate in grade 2 by literally yanking off the TV from the hinge))  

Makito_Suzine

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:26 pm
((I would say i can hang with his anger but since anger management, I've become ,well..a female dog outside of the boxing gym))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:29 pm
havockboy
((I'm assuming you give a damn about the fact that I will kill him before the exams...

Dont worry I'll be fine))

((If you did that then it'll just admit that you were afraid of your student losing against mine. That's all.

I'm not here to babysit my students. I am simply going to give them the tools so that they might babysit themselves.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:50 pm
((guys... you really hurt havock's feelings... crying I went to visit him cause well I did not see him this morning and I thought he just needed help with his exam coming up then when I saw him he shouted at me. He even punched ME and my mouth bleed he just slammed the door shut. I met makito(vicky) when i was about to go home and she explained

You guys can insult him all you want but its a different story if you are going to insult his cousins or me. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:54 pm
((We insulted him? When? How?))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:00 pm
(( He insulted my RPC, then i insulted his genin(all of them in general), then when Makito said she was trying to kill me i just said wait until the chuunin exams to be humiliated and I said consider this me sparring your RPC's life, If i said anything to harm you or your cousins havock,I deeply apoligize. Where im from we talk smack..alot and i just thought i could do the same here..again im sorry..))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:08 pm
((Same here....maybe its an American thing?))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:13 pm
((You american Fenrir??))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:20 pm
((Yeah, and here I thought it'd be obvious.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:25 pm
((lol i thought everyone was american im at first, Im too god dang confused!!! I just wanted to make sure before i agreed.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:25 pm
((@Fenrir: yeah...giving them the tools eh? I'm still trying to think out how to play a prank on a higher ranked shinobi, as part of my task scream ))  

iZann

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:28 pm
((You're different since you want to learn the 8 gates. Actually if you don't complete the third task before I'm done with my fight with wings, just forget about it. 2/3 is good enough.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:31 pm
iZann
((@Fenrir: yeah...giving them the tools eh? I'm still trying to think out how to play a prank on a higher ranked shinobi, as part of my task scream ))

((I missed alot when i got blocked...But i think i remember you being a special jonin and l-Trugga-l(think he is Kashensu now) being your sensai??  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces