Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:00 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

"Well there's a lot of ways from being part of a village test or earning the kage's trust as well, sorry I can't help ya with that I'm pretty busy with life." Arekku said calmly.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:12 pm
Selene Nara
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth & Lightnen]

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!

"I'm not so good with genjustu...and what is taijustu?" she said she was ninjustuUser Image  

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:42 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

"Taijutsu is using mostly using your body physical capabilities to the maximum in an explosive manner Selene." Arekku said with a light smile,'Though I guess we should just go on then with more lightning."

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:22 am
Selene Nara

[[yay i'm going to minty's school today!sh! i'm gona torture her]]
she nodded "that would be excellent so what's the next justu?" she said estatic to learn
User Image  

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:33 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

(((ooooh torture her a lot!!!! XD ))
Arekku had devious smile,"Haha alright then though remember this is the next jutsu." Arekku said as he started to take off his pants,"Strip no Jutsu.... hahaha just playing." Arekku said as he pulled back his pants and put them on right,"Well what about to show ya will get ya pissed at me that's for sure so here it comes, Kanri Soushitsu no Jutsu." Arekku said though there seem to be nothing on his hands, then suddenly Arekku appeared in front of her and gave her the palm stike to her stomach delivering the shock to her, though he quickly grabbed her and was holding her trying to hide her for now,"Sorry about that." Arekku whispered.

Chunnin
Kanri Soushitsu no Jutsu (Control Loss Technique)
Description: A rather sophomoric skill in itself forming electricity into the primary hand of the Cloud-Nin the shinobi delivers a full on palm strike to the body, the voltage of this particular technique is considered high enough that the target generally loses control of the bowels and bladder causing a rather distracting mess in their undergarments. Obviously the catch is however that one has to be hit by the palm strike to fall victim to this immature tactic.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:43 am
Selene Nara

[[she hates it when i beat her a** at english ince she has terrible grammer but can spell like a champion haha!]]
selene looked up at him "......you couldn't use it on someone else?" she said poitning to the boy from earlier who was still watching
[[nice xd ]] she wore baggy shorts that time she immediatly ran outa the training grounds and a couple minutes later she came back changed and gave him his shirt "maybe you might wana put her pants off" she said[1/5] she started to practice the hand seals carefully still with a devilish grin to him since he was the kusakage he would know her intention for that justu![2/5] she kept doing the seals faster and faster "how old are you areku-sensei?" she asked[3/5] she now faced him with a wicked grin she did the seals fast[4/5] she had nothing in her hand as she then appeared infront of areku giving himt he palm strike "Kanri Soushitsu no Justu she said giving him a shock and laughing a little "this justu is quite fun!" she stated[5/5]
User Image  

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:57 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

((Well good job then lol hahaha XD))
"Ahhh but shirtless is the way to go!" Arekku exclaimed with a grin as stood there watching her train he knew that she would think of practicing on him though he just shrug it off,"I'm sixteen years old Selene, I think I look my age no?" Arekku asked as he waited there for her to come at him though he just sighed as he was about to get before he had to cluth his stomach,"Good job." Arekku said as he faded away after the hit, Arekku came back though he still was just wearing the pants from before,"Ooooh I didn't think I was going to make that one haha."

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:04 am
Selene Nara

[[lol yep!]]
selene laughed "cheater!" she said "so whats next? and it better not be embarrassing" she said raising a eyebrow at him "you look older are you sure your 16?" she asked
User Image  

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:12 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

((I wanna torture mint to it sounds fun rofl ))
'What are ya talking about haha it's better for you since if I did soil myself I would have to either wash those pants and pull of your training, or train ya naked haha." Arekku said laughing as he made a series of seals,"Aweee are you sure?" Arekku asked as he made a series of seals then walked over to her as he grabbed her butt and paralyze that area of muscles,"Raiton: Yususburu Kasugai no Jutsu, sorry I needed to show ya where it wouldn't effect you much." Arekku said rubbing his head in shame,"And yeah I'm sixteen."

Raiton: Yusuburu Kasugai no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Jolt Clamp)
Description: The user turns their chakra into electrical current and grab the opponent, sending a jolt of electricity into the opponent, temporarily paralyze an area of muscle.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:37 pm
Selene Nara

[[it is whens he walks around blind in the swimming pool rofl and she did charlie brown fall ont he only wet spot there lol]]
she was shocker that he touched her butt ".....ya ya" she said resisting whispering 'pervert' but started on the justu instead[1/2][[i totally forgot if it was 3 or 2 for non-chuunin]] she did the hand seals after a while she was gona do his butt but then she would be the same pervert so she would do the only thing that could annoy him she walked over to him and reached up grabbing his lips and nose area sending a shock through them[2/2]
User Image  

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:45 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

((Wait explain that again??? hahaha XD))
Arekku face fell into the jutsu and got stuck like that, as Arekku did a seal and sent a surge through his body to restore his nerves,"Hey that's pretty dangerous." Arekku said in a teasing voice as he just sat down looking pissed though he started laughing pretty quickly.

"So Selene from your records your a Nara right?" Arekku asked suddenly as he walked behind her and was looking at a shadow,"You must of been thought how to manipulate your shadow already right?" Arekku asked.
((ps you can also gain a bloodline I don't know if Mint told ya that))

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:50 pm
Selene Nara

[[yes she did a chalrie brown walking out of the locker room it was hilarous she kept saying 'i hope no one else saw that...']]
she nodded "yes i'm a nara and kinda but i'm not very good at it.." she said she moved her shadow to show him how much she could do it but her limit was 2 seconds since she didn't practice much
User Image  

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:59 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

((oooh lmao hahah nice!!! hahaha well it happens haha))
Arekku watch and nodded,"I know one Nara user, but he's really busy I don't know if he would help I'll try to send him a message soon. Till then you gotta practice it." Arekku said as he lifted his pants to show his ankles had weights,"I wish it would be physical training for this however from what I know the Shadow takes a lot of concentration so it might be best to have you meditate." Arekku said as he patted her butt ,"So get to it, haha and Master Pervert will meditate alongside ya." Arekku said as he sat on his knees and put his hands on his laps looking really respectful and calm.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:02 pm
Selene Nara

[[i looked at the bloodlines hard to choose from so i dk]]
she grined rolling her eyes at him "yes oh masta' pervert" she said sitting infront of him on her knees calma nd rspective like
User Image  

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:11 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

((Well your a Nara you got have something that could go with that, though it can't be so simple or obvious though it could be range the most obvious one.... so yeah))
Arekku had his hand on his laps he looked like nothing was on his mind,"Selene I bet those two seconds that you can control your shadow there's nothing on your mind then that's when the conflict start and you lose control." Arekku said as calmly as possible as he started to control his breathing with his eyes closed. "Forget conflict and try to rationalize when your using it making it into a canvas as big as the sky. That's what I believe is needed for control of those jutsu's or any other jutsu's. As corny as it may sound I really think it's true. " Arekku said as there a silver chakra showing around him,"Selene what is your conflict?" Arekku asked with his eyes still closed and a calm look on his face.

((Sorry if I wrote too much I get carried away sweatdrop ))

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games