Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
THE FANTASTIC MJ FANGIRLS FORUM Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:29 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

I have fantasies AND dreams. xD
HAH, don't rub it in , Lmao, I want you to get home so I can hear about your dream, xD

I`m home! n __ n

Okay so my first dream was went like this:
I was at my cousin`s house visiting them, and there was a fight going on. All of a sudden I see Michael singing "Beat It". And I`m staring at him, and he chases me, because he wants to "do it" with me. So he tackles me, and we end up "doing it". So then my cousin is just like, "Why is everyone fighting? WHEN WILL THE FIGHT END?!" and then she`s running down a hill, and my cousin falls. And then I wake up. So then I go back to sleep, and have ANOTHER dream about him.

Second dream goes like this:
We`re all online, and someone submits this HOT picture of Michael. So we`re all talking about it. And all of a sudden he`s in my room, and he starts talking to me. I don`t remember what he said but, he was about to do "something" to me, then I just wake up. Lol.

He looked like this in my first dream: [< 3]
And he looked like this in my second dream, with the same exact outfit: [< 3]

omg the first dream is so funny!

Lol, I know right? Funny thing is, after my cousin fell, she tumbled down the hill. Then I woke up.

lolz
that's a funny way to end a dream XD

When I was little I had a dream that I turned into a peice of cabbage, and I dinosaur came out of nowhere, and turned into a chair. cool  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:30 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

Yeah, they`ll sound like the moans from In The Closet. xD

I REALLY want to hear those moans. I can`t wait for Heaven. When he moans it`ll sound like.. magic.
I feel like I can hear them right now, xP. The things we would do if we knew him irl.! And look at this GIF i found >>User Image WOOT.!

thanks for posting that lolz

Lol I was just looking at it, and I just noticed something.
The dancer on the left is barely thrusting, and the dancer on the right is using to much force while thrusting.. like he`s thrusting to hard. But Michael, is thrusting perfectly, and doing it the right way. xD

omg you're right lolz
very hot GIF though redface

Those backup dancers don`t know how to thrust. mad

And yes, very hot. Michael wasn`t just the King of Pop, but King of... Thrusts? Wells, thats just my opinion.

OMG. I`m listening to Off The Wall. : D

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:34 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

I`m home! n __ n

Okay so my first dream was went like this:
I was at my cousin`s house visiting them, and there was a fight going on. All of a sudden I see Michael singing "Beat It". And I`m staring at him, and he chases me, because he wants to "do it" with me. So he tackles me, and we end up "doing it". So then my cousin is just like, "Why is everyone fighting? WHEN WILL THE FIGHT END?!" and then she`s running down a hill, and my cousin falls. And then I wake up. So then I go back to sleep, and have ANOTHER dream about him.

Second dream goes like this:
We`re all online, and someone submits this HOT picture of Michael. So we`re all talking about it. And all of a sudden he`s in my room, and he starts talking to me. I don`t remember what he said but, he was about to do "something" to me, then I just wake up. Lol.

He looked like this in my first dream: [< 3]
And he looked like this in my second dream, with the same exact outfit: [< 3]

omg the first dream is so funny!

Lol, I know right? Funny thing is, after my cousin fell, she tumbled down the hill. Then I woke up.

lolz
that's a funny way to end a dream XD

When I was little I had a dream that I turned into a peice of cabbage, and I dinosaur came out of nowhere, and turned into a chair. cool

...I once had a dream I was classmated with Danny Bonaduce and Tommy Lee eek
but you're dream is priceless
it makes no sense whatsoever XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:35 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

Yeah, they`ll sound like the moans from In The Closet. xD

I REALLY want to hear those moans. I can`t wait for Heaven. When he moans it`ll sound like.. magic.
I feel like I can hear them right now, xP. The things we would do if we knew him irl.! And look at this GIF i found >>User Image WOOT.!

The dancer on the left is barely thrusting, and the dancer on the right is using to much force while thrusting.. like he`s thrusting to hard. But Michael, is thrusting perfectly, and doing it the right way. xD

omg you're right lolz

And yes, very hot. Michael wasn`t just the King of Pop, but King of... Thrusts? Wells, thats just my opinion.

He was the King of Hot, Sexy, Perverse Dances That Make Fangirls Happy As Hell  

UnKnown Bitter

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:38 pm
I had a dream last night!
For the past few nights I've been dreaming that I'm in Enlgand for some apparent reason.
So I'm there, and they shut down a toy store because Michael was there.
So I go in and I get to meet him, and I give him a huge hug and a kiss on his cheek.
He gives me an autographed photo of him, and I leave, crying like someone tried to kill me or something.
I have no clue what this dream means this time.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:39 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

omg you're right lolz

Thats a better title for him. 4laugh  

aloeveriea

Lover

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:41 pm
UnKnown Bitter
For the past few nights I've been dreaming that I'm in Enlgand for some apparent reason.
So I go in and I get to meet him, and I give him a huge hug and a kiss on his cheek.
He gives me an autographed photo of him, and I leave, crying like someone tried to kill me or something.

Maybe its a dream meaning you`ll meet him some day, or in Heaven. And I think you were crying like that, because you were SO happy to meet him, and when you had to leave you got sad.
Maybe you`ll cry when we see him in Heaven? I might. o-o

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:44 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

Maybe its a dream meaning you`ll meet him some day, or in Heaven. And I think you were crying like that, because you were SO happy to meet him, and when you had to leave you got sad.

I might scream when I see him, but cry later, idk.
It's just weird because the last dream I had, it has never continued...
And this seems events are going backwards or something from the first dream I had.  

UnKnown Bitter

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:45 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

omg you're right lolz

Thats a better title for him. 4laugh

yes, yes it is XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:48 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

And this seems events are going backwards or something from the first dream I had.

Maybe in your dreams, your like.. going back in time.

And when I meet him, I`ll scream, jump, and cry. I think if I do that, he`ll notice me more. Hopefully all those fangirls who are dead now, aren`t knocking him up, or crowding around him. Gahh, when I get to Heaven, I`m pushing them away.

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:51 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

And when I meet him, I`ll scream, jump, and cry. I think if I do that, he`ll notice me more. Hopefully all those fangirls who are dead now, aren`t knocking him up, or crowding around him. Gahh, when I get to Heaven, I`m pushing them away.

We all have to get them away
They've had their time; it's our time
and then we never share him or let him get away  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:57 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

Yeah! They already had their time, they should let us have him.. FOREVER!

If he ever tries running away during one of our "activities" with him, let me be the one to tackle him. I`ll tackle him from behind, or the front. Or maybe I`ll jump on his back. Oh boy, what if he sees what I`m typing right now?...
I`M SORRY MICHAEL! WE JUST LOVE YOU, AND WE DON`T WANT TO LOSE YOU. WAIT MICHAEL! TRY RUNNING FROM THE FANGIRLS WHO ARE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW! THEY WON`T SHARE YOU WITH US! THEY`LL BE GREEDY, RUN FROM THEM! AND WAIT FOR US, BECAUSE WE`LL MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD. AND YOU WON`T FEEL VIOLATED. I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL! ; D

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:06 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

If he ever tries running away during one of our "activities" with him, let me be the one to tackle him. I`ll tackle him from behind, or the front. Or maybe I`ll jump on his back. Oh boy, what if he sees what I`m typing right now?...
I`M SORRY MICHAEL! WE JUST LOVE YOU, AND WE DON`T WANT TO LOSE YOU. WAIT MICHAEL! TRY RUNNING FROM THE FANGIRLS WHO ARE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW! THEY WON`T SHARE YOU WITH US! THEY`LL BE GREEDY, RUN FROM THEM! AND WAIT FOR US, BECAUSE WE`LL MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD. AND YOU WON`T FEEL VIOLATED. I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL! ; D

yet again, he would be blushing  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:09 pm
I never got to answer these so I'll do so now.

1. Would you let MJ makeout with you in public? I'm not a fan of PDA, so idk... I mean if he wanted to I would reconsider...

2.Would you let MJ feel all over you? Duh!

3.Would you let MJ lick you all over?! Now that's weird lolz.
But if he wanted to, by all means XD

4.The first thing you say to Michael when you meet him...? Damn I died?!
no no jk jk.
*Wendy Williams style* How you doing?

5.Would you let any other girl have alone time with him? Only my fellow MJ Fangirl friends <3

6.The first thing you would take off Michael once you meet him? His pants?
idk!

7. The first thing you would let Michael touch? That's something I will not discuss publicly XD  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:15 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

yet again, he would be blushing

AND laughing nervously. n _ n

RUN, MICHAEL! RUN! HIDE FROM THEM, AND NEVER GO BACK TO THEM! WAIT FOR US, AND WHEN YOU HEAR MY VOICE, AND I SOUND ANNOYING AND SCREAMING, "MICHAEL?! MICHAEL?! MICHAEL?!!!! WHERE ARE YOUUUU!?!" YOU GOTTA RUN UP TO ME, AND TACKLE ME. YOU KNOW I`LL ENJOY THAT. AND WHILE WERE ON THE FLOOR YOU COULD... I SHOULDN`T EXPLAIN IT. EVEN THOUGH I DO EXPLAIN MY FANTASIES TO THE GIRLS IN THIS FORUM. LOLOL, YOU KNOW.. SEX! mrgreen

WAIT, OH AND THIS IS FOR THE FANGIRLS READING THIS WITH MICHAEL! BETTER STAY TO SEE ME TYPE, BITCHES. ANYWAYS, YOU BETTER BACK OFF OUR MICHAEL. OR WHEN I GET TO HEAVEN, I`LL PUSH YOU GUYS AWAY FROM HIM. OH I`M NOT DONE YET, LOLOL THATS RIGHT. SO LIKE, DON`T TOUCH HIM. WAIT A COUPLE YEARS, OR LIKE UNTIL I DIE... I MEAN WE DIE. BECAUSE WHEN I GET TO HEAVEN, AND I SEE "TOUCHY-FEELING" GOING ON WITH YOU GIRLS AND MICHAEL.. I SWEAR I WILL RIP YOU IN SHREDS. SO BACK OFF, OKAY? : D

So.. what are their reactions to my threat? xD

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games