Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Dueling Arena ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:34 pm
saito followed him. . .  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:47 pm
Raul and Andre were watching as the remaining seafood began to obscure themselves behind a miniature storm-cloud.
"I wonder if she'll bring something else out for them to attack..."

Raul said, obviously hoping to get a glimpse of the Arena's lead monster handler.
"I hope so. Maybe a Varkel?"

Andre replied, clearly hoping to see some pyrotechnics.

Before they could spend much more time waiting around to see more of the exact same thing they'd been watching for a number of minutes already, BillBob came up to them with Saito following.
"Here they are!"

He cheerfully exclaimed to the fighter behind him.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:01 am
"I found a letter that was adressed to you down by the entrance to the practice rooms. . ." He held out the letter to one of them. . .  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:29 pm
Raul reached for the envelope, but Andre grabbed it first with his big hands.
Tearing it open, he pulled out the letter and opened it, handing the empty envelope to Raul.
"It says... 'I have sent you a numbur of notes of a most amiabel natur, and I grow tired of you two disreguarding my dimands. Therfor, I feel that the time has come to take drastick acshun. I have capchured your lead monstur handleler, and will hold her hostidge until such time as you decyde to acquiesque to my demans.' it's signed, A.G."
"Christie?? Nooo!"
"Oh, that's who those notes were from."
"What? this is the only one we've gotten!"
"I know. Christie found the others and tore them up. She said they were... um... preposterous, silly, and... unreasonable."
"Of course they would have been silly. Whoever this A.G. fellow is, he can't spell anything above five letters long correctly! Look here, it's absurd!"
"Who is he? Where is he? I'll tear him apart!"
"Oh, well, he calls himself the Arena Ghost, but really he's just a washed-up employee from quite a while ago who lives down in the cellars underneath the levels where we keep the monsters. He's some creepy old albino guy who tries to set traps sometimes. He's not very good at it, though. I can see them a mile off."
"I'm getting my rapier!"

So saying, Raul ran off.
BillBob was standing there looking pleased at himself for knowing so much, and Andre looked down at BillBob and Saito.
"Well, I suppose we should make an attempt at a rescue. We can't have Raul running around solo getting himself injured, and we certainly can't continue the tournament without Christie."

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:14 pm
" Looks like I am going to have some fun. . . Witch way is it to the Basement?. . ." he looked at Andre  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:43 pm
"BillBob knows the way better than I do."
Andre replied, slapping the redheaded boy on the back. BillBob stumbled a bit, but grinned wide and nodded vigorously.
"Oh, yes, I've been that way lots of times! That's where Christie keeps the monsters, she lets me help her!"
Andre put his large hands together and twiddled his thumbs a bit.
"I don't suppose it'd be possible to stop Raul from going..."
He sighed a little and addressed Saito.
"...and BillBob should show you the way, and somebody's got to keep an eye on things here, so I suppose I should stay.
Do you think you can handle it yourself?"

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:31 am
"I more than likely will be able to handle this. . ." he then looked at BillBob. "well shall we get going?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:07 pm
"Yeah!"
BillBob nodded vigorously again, then ran off in the direction of the main entrance, past the sign-up table and down the stairs to the entrance to the practice rooms. He paused at the door marked "Employees Only"...
it was wide open, and coming up from the stairs behind the doorway there were sounds like... metal being dropped on the floor, and... like bowling balls made of iron hitting each other.
And also the sound of Raul yelping in pain.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:46 pm
Saito quietly followed him. He Figured that this could be some trouble depending mostly on how many powerful beasts there were down there.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:39 pm
"Sounds like the mawers got out!"
BillBob exclaimed, running through the open door and down the stairs.
He paused a few steps from the bottom, and glanced around.
The room they entered was long and high-ceilinged, built with big blocks of stone. Cages of various sizes were arranged down each side of the room, some with monsters of varying types in them. The middle of the room was pandemonium.
The floor was one big puddle. There were shards of very thick glass all around and what looked like a giant aquarium amongst the cages was smashed. About a dozen bowling-ball sized... things... were bouncing around noisily. They were spherical, covered in metallic scales, and had wide mouths full of sharp metallic teeth, which some of them had apparently used on Raul.
The guy was scrambling to the top of one of the cages, the lower portions of his wrinkled pants shredded. He had numerous cuts there, and a couple patterns of bite marks, like dashed lines on a curve. He had a rapier in his hand, but held it awkwardly as he swatted at one of the mawers that bounced up to snap at his feet.
"Watch out, those critters can bite through almost anything!"
BillBob warned Saito, then called out to the other guy.
"Hey, Raul! They must like you! They hardly got you at all!"
Raul sort of glared at the boy, rolling his eyes.
"Sure they do. They like me so much they want to nibble on me!"

((side note: The mawers were invented by Sou Jara, she's cool, thanks Jara!))  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:32 am
Saito gave a slight grin as he looked at them. He held out one hand and a small energy orb formed in the middle of his palm "sounds fun." he suddenly launched it off and it slightly grew as it went flying towards the ground in the middle of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:15 pm
((O.O Uh, not sure what to post... would you like to elaborate on that attack?))  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:37 am
((I figured something like that, Ok now he shot off a blue orb of pure energy from his hand and it his heading to explode pretty much in the center of that small group of Mawers. Does that work any better? ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:31 pm
((Yessir, that works better. I presume by "energy" you mean "electrical"? And... feel free to RP for these things if you want to...))

The ball of energy exploded in the midst of the strange creatures, the force of it throwing half of them at the walls and up against various cages. A couple of them seemed to have broken into big chunky pieces, and of the half-dozen that hadn't been thrown or broken, four seemed totally stunned by electrocution, having been very much in contact with the standing water on the floor when the energy ball hit. The other two turned simultaneously to see Saito and BillBob on the stairs.
"Uh-oh..."
the boy said, jumping behind Saito for the time being as the mawers headed their way.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:58 am
((Actually by "Pure Energy" is actually just what it says, somewhat like what you see off of DBZ or what they use for light sabers. Sorry if I confuse you too much sweatdrop .))

Saito gave a slight sigh as he powered up another orb of energy in his right hand and he held it out and fired off a small beam of energy at them.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games