Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sung Family Compound (Yun and Luna's home) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:39 pm
Cain the Blade
Yun makes his way into the medical room that Luna and Rin were in. Yun had his vest unzipped and bruises could be seen from the technique Kenshin had used on him from under the fishnet. His mask was taken off, the inside covered and dripping with blood. However, Yun seemed perfectly fine, after training himself to be immune to pain.

"I hope your student isn't treating me."

Luna turned around quickly and gasped. She ran over to him and hugged him, not caring about the blood "You scared me to death Yun-sama." She looked at the clones who had brought him in sternly "Bring him to the next prep room, and give him a 2 ml IV. Ill be there shortly." She looked at Yun as he was carried out on a stretcher and turned to the mother patient. "Right, lets do this now."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:46 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Gennin | Medic Hopeful

Rini shot Yun a sharp look in response to his comment, eyes rimmed in red from unshed tears. When Luna rushed to the man, she averted her gaze back to her mother, finally giving in and taking the woman's hand in hers. She stroked Kirin's nearly ashen skin with the pad of her thumbs, feeling the heat of tears once more prickle the corners of her eyes as her control over her emotions slipped slightly. At this rate -- with precious seconds wasted -- Rini feared she would lose Kirin.

When Luna returned to her place and addressed Rini once more, the girl straightened, face hard. Her grip around her mother's hand tightened slightly. "Yes, sensei. I'm ready."  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:49 pm
Yun lied there, his eyes in tears, an extremely unusual sight for someone who was captain of the ANBU mist, who has cut off all emotions in battle. He was heartbroken having to fight his former subordinate.

"I can't believe Kenshin would do that..."

He turned to Luna.

"Its Sen...he's back. And Kenshin, one of my sannin from the rock....why..."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:58 pm
Koneko Kuromira
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Gennin | Medic Hopeful

Rini shot Yun a sharp look in response to his comment, eyes rimmed in red from unshed tears. When Luna rushed to the man, she averted her gaze back to her mother, finally giving in and taking the woman's hand in hers. She stroked Kirin's nearly ashen skin with the pad of her thumbs, feeling the heat of tears once more prickle the corners of her eyes as her control over her emotions slipped slightly. At this rate -- with precious seconds wasted -- Rini feared she would lose Kirin.

When Luna returned to her place and addressed Rini once more, the girl straightened, face hard. Her grip around her mother's hand tightened slightly. "Yes, sensei. I'm ready."

Luna began, activating her medical chakra as well as her Byakugan. She checked the pulse of the middle aged woman, it was weak. "First, we get her lungs pumping with ease." Luna slit a small cut in the womans thorat and inserted an air bag, and made the hand signs "Sansokyoukyuu!"
Sansokyoukyuu (Oxygen supply) NinJutsu
Type: Rank D
Description: An easy justu for the Medical Ninja. A ninja uses chakra upon the chest area focusing it to help the body in some ways. It helps the lungs expand easier making the chest and neck muscles become more officient which allows the airways to expand and pulmonary blood vessels so then the cells of the body may breathe easier.

The bag began to fill with air and Luna moved to stop the external bleeding immediantly. She moved from largerest cuts on her arms and back, to the smaller cuts on her head and hands.

Ketsuki Gyouko (Blood Coagulation) NinJutsu
Type: Rank D
Description: A simple healing technique. The user uses his chakra on his wound to make the blood there coagulate quickly. The wound still remains but the bleeding stops. It goes quickly for small wounds but larger ones need a couple of minutes to finish the coagulation. It can also be used on wounded allies.

Several maids carried bags of blood into the room, and Luna connected them to her IV. She kept some of the smaller cuts form closing in order to put some of the blood back into her body. "Chishio Tensou no Jutsu!"

Chishio Tensou no jutsu (Blood transfusion skill) NinJutsu
Type: Rank C
Description: Loss of blood is a serious condition, and not very uncommon one in the shinobi battlefield. When a person reaches such a dangerous state, a medical nin can ease their symptoms by using this jutsu. First, the user must open up a small cut in the patient's body in order to open a vein. Once a vein has been opened, the medical nin uses chakra in order to increase the density of the patient's blood. Thus, they won't get more blood, but more red and white blood cells are created, an effect which helps fight against the ailments and symptoms of losing blood. However, this jutsu has a downside which is the fact that the user's own blood dilutes as long as the jutsu is activated, which means that basically it is indeed a blood transfusion and the user must be careful at how much blood he or she gives to their patients.
Limit: Must learn Ketsuki Gyouko (Blood Coagulation) Before

Luna was growing weaker, but she had to finish this and move on to Yun, so many to heal. She made hand signs, her hands glowing green and said "Chiyu no Jutsu!" She was careful to conentrate on the womans ribs, so that they did not further damage her organs.

Hone Chiyu no jutsu (Bone healer skill) NinJutsu
Description: A variation of Chiyute no jutsu. When an ally has broken or fractured a bone, this jutsu uses chakra which makes the body boost its calcium level. Using the extra calcium, Chiyute no jutsu is activated, but uses less chakra since the user already has the calcium to work with, but will only work on bone tissue.
Limit: Must learn Chiyute no jutsu (Healing Hands Technique) Before

After half an hour, she had repaired all the broken bones and ligaments, and went on to reapir and detox. She made the last set of hand signs and said "Chiyue no jutsu!" Though the jutsu is usually weak, Luna's training allowed the jutsu to help her heal the internal organs to their noraml regulatory state.

Chiyute no Jutsu (Healing Hands Technique) NinJutsu
Description: A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of healing chakra. This chakra, when concentrated, can repair physical damage to another person. Depending on the degree of the wound, the ninja must concentrate more of their chakra to repair the damage. However, if the wound is too extensive, such as extensive damage to vital organs, this technique may not be able to help them.
Limit: Must learn Gantai no jutsu (Bandage skill) Before

Luna felt the womans pulse once she was done, it was regulating itself due to the regular oxygen and blood flow, and the repair of her ribs. Luna breathed out, exhausted and sat down in a chair. "She's done Rini, she's alive, she should be concious in half an hour, and hour at most." She gets up and walks into Yun's room. She pucked into a nearby bucket form exhaustion and used her healing process on herself. "Ok Yun, sorry about that, Im going to heal you now."

(Not done, just need this all up unless my computer crashes)  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:38 am
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Gennin | Medic in Training

Rini watched anxiously as her sensei worked, torn between worry for her mother and awe at seeing medical jutsu at work right before her eyes. Her fingers seemed to itch with the want to write everything down that she was observing -- the names of the jutsu, the hand signs used, and their effects -- but she kept herself still and observed, not wanting to distract Luna from the healing.

And what a healing it was. Rini was amazed at the speed and skill at which Luna patched her mother back together, though worry began to seep back into her chest at the sight of the ANBU woman starting to weaken from the effort. Rini felt a pang of guilt. Her sensei was going through all this trouble -- pulling on ever ounce of strength she had -- to save Kirin. It made her feel proud and honored in a way, but the guilt remained. Luna was sacrificing her own well being to save another life -- because of Rini. The guilt quickly washed away, however, when Rini reminded herself that this was the task of a medic-nin -- to save lives even if it meant sacrificing themselves.

Rini lifted her chin, resolve hardening. One day, she would be in Luna's position -- saving people -- giving their families hope and joy by returning the injured home alive instead of in a body bag or not at all.

When Luna declared the process finished, all but collapsing into a chair, Rini let out a breath she had not realized she had been holding. "Thank you," the said earnestly, smiling at her sensei with tears prickling the edges of her eyes. As Luna rose, Rini leaned over and kissed her mother's bandaged head. "I'll be back, mom," she whispered before turning and following after the older medic-nin.

Rini was stunned by what she saw, and the guilt returned. Luna was physically ill now! It was no doubt from the intense healing she had just watched the woman perform, but was it chakra exhaustion? If Luna continued on like this --! Rini started to speak, continuing toward Yun's room, but then she stopped and bit her lower lip. She could not stop Luna from healing someone else, especially not her own cousin. That would be -- wrong! Rini needed to do whatever she could to help.

The gennin turned to one of the maids that seemed to hover nearby. "Um, I have a question . . ." she told the woman softly. When the maid motioned for her to continue, Rini moved over to her and lowered her voice even more as she posed her request. The maid blinked at her several times before nodding and motioning for Rini to follow her down the hall. With one last glance toward Yun's room, the girl did just that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:27 pm
Cain the Blade
Yun lied there, his eyes in tears, an extremely unusual sight for someone who was captain of the ANBU mist, who has cut off all emotions in battle. He was heartbroken having to fight his former subordinate.

He turned to Luna.

As Yun lied in the bed Luna pulled up the cover and looked at the physcial damage it had caused. She activated her Byakugan and made hand signs and said "Diagnosis" when the chakra boucned back she could see he was internally bleeding, and had many broken bones. "Oh Yun-sama, what did you do?" She began the process immediantly, treating the broken bones first, making the hand signs and saying "Bone Healer Skill!" She carefully repaired the bones, making sure not to hit any vital organs. She checked his pulse and listened to his breathing, and made hand signs saying "Oxygen Supply" She put glowing hands over his lungs, and the chakra made his breathing more relaxed and fluent. She then made more hand signs using both "Blood Suppply" to make increase his blood cells and "Blood Coagulation" to safely heal all his cuts from infection and to stop and heal the internal bleesing. She used "Healing Hands to heal all the internal organs, returning them to their normal states and to heal the bruises. Once she was done she sat down on the chair, she felt exhausted, sweat dripping from her forehead, but she would not show the pain. "Yun" she whispered "Something happened to Kenshin that made him turn, an offer of power, or maybe death of someone he loved, but he could not have been turned so easily."  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:19 pm
LunaBravenheart
Cain the Blade

He turned to Luna.

As Yun lied in the bed Luna pulled up the cover and looked at the physcial damage it had caused. She activated her Byakugan and made hand signs and said "Diagnosis" when the chakra boucned back she could see he was internally bleeding, and had many broken bones. "Oh Yun-sama, what did you do?" She began the process immediantly, treating the broken bones first, making the hand signs and saying "Bone Healer Skill!" She carefully repaired the bones, making sure not to hit any vital organs. She checked his pulse and listened to his breathing, and made hand signs saying "Oxygen Supply" She put glowing hands over his lungs, and the chakra made his breathing more relaxed and fluent. She then made more hand signs using both "Blood Suppply" to make increase his blood cells and "Blood Coagulation" to safely heal all his cuts from infection and to stop and heal the internal bleesing. She used "Healing Hands to heal all the internal organs, returning them to their normal states and to heal the bruises. Once she was done she sat down on the chair, she felt exhausted, sweat dripping from her forehead, but she would not show the pain. "Yun" she whispered "Something happened to Kenshin that made him turn, an offer of power, or maybe death of someone he loved, but he could not have been turned so easily."

Yun moved a bit in his sleep.

"I had to...protect the mizukage...the mist..."

He fell back asleep on the bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:22 am
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini knocked lightly on the door frame to Yun's room. "Sensei?" she called softly, glancing from Luna to the sleeping man before stepping in. The gennin held a wooden tray with a small pot of tea and two small cups resting in it.

"I brought you some tea," she told her teacher as she set the tray on a small table beside Luna. "Ginseng . . . to fight fatigue and boost energy . . . good for someone battling exhaustion." Rini carefully poured the tea and offered a steaming cup to her teacher. "I -- I also have some soldier pills if you need one."

At the moment, this was all Rini felt she could do to help -- a sort of 'thank you' for everything Luna had done for her in the short time they had known each other. The ANBU woman had accepted Rini as her sensei, after all, and then gone to save her mother's life! Kirin was still unconscious (Rini had checked on her way back from the kitchen), but Rini had high hopes that she would pull out of it. That would not have been possible without Luna.

"Is there anything else you need, sensei?" Rini asked, a faint smile on her face.  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:32 pm
Luna took the cup of tea and smelled it smiling "Well, you certainly know how to butter me up, Ginseng is my favorite thank you." Luna put up one hand refusing the soldier pill "The more you use those things, the more it destorys your muscle mass and the ability to think clearly, I have to be on my toes at all time, ill just rest my body and it should heal itself." She gulps the whole thing down and ushers the child out of the room. "We should let him sleep, the master has had a long day" she led Rini to her room, which looked like Luna and Yun's room, only without thier personal possessions. "This will be your room while I train you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:02 pm
Yun Sung

Mist ANBU Captain | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman
User Image

"Training sounds...good..."

Yun makes his way into the room, despite just going through medical treatment. Even though he was probably in immense pain, his title of Shikai of the Lost Salvation swordstyle made him invulnerable to pain.

"I need to get back to my work anyways."

User Image  

Cain the Blade

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:27 am
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

At Luna's comment about the soldier pills, Rini flushed slightly. She should have known that and not have even offered them. "O-oh, yes. Right. Of course." She shoved them back into her pouch, resolving to get rid of them later and allowing herself to be ushered out of the room so Yun could rest.

When they arrived at what was to be her room, Rini stared about her in slight wonder. It was almost twice the size of her old room in the apartment building! "Really?" she breathed, not quite believing what she was being told. "I can -- stay here?" Rini did not know why she was so surprised. Her sensei would not just leave her out on the street with her home destroyed and mother injured.

Rini turned and bowed deeply to Luna, her hair slipping over one shoulder. "Thank you, sensei -- for everything. I promise I won't let you down."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:33 am
Yun Sung

Mist ANBU Captain | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman
User Image

Yun laughed a bit and rubbed the top of Rini's head.

"Ofcourse, consider yourself as part of the Sung family. A student of Luna's is a student of mine. She'll teach you the ways of medical ninja. I'll teach you combat."

User Image  

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:41 am
Luna smiled and turned a bit red, she wasnt used to people bowing to her ever. "P-please dont bow, it was nothing really." She turned to Yun who had walked into the room, relieved that he was looking better then when he had come in. "You can train her when it's your turn brother, but first." She put one of his arms over his shoulder "Your limping, which means YOU have to get some rest first."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:44 am
Yun Sung

User Image

Yun laughed as he gave Luna a bear hug and lifted her up in the air with ease.

"I'm fine, it'll heal quick. The demons in me won't let the head of the clan die so easily."

User Image  

Cain the Blade

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:31 am
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini rose and stared at Yun, breathing, "Part of the . . . ?" She straightened and nodded sharply, eyes alight and eager to prove her worth. "Hai! I won't let you down, sir, but you-you have to listen to Luna-sensei." The genin put on her best stern face, trying to exude the same strength she had seen the hospital medic-nin use. "The medic knows best, and no matter how quickly you heal or how little pain you might be in, your body still needs rest in order to fully recover. Pushing yourself like this could make wounds re-open or even worsen."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games