Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:51 pm
She smiled.
"I'd like that."
Then, she headed back down the hall, closed her door, and hopped into bed. Amy was hiding under the covers.

"Ow, my head! Stop sendin' telepathic spikes at me!" . . . "Ok, I guess I deserved it... Sorry, ok? Yeez."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:59 pm
Lee finished his moving in. He had books in the closet and his clothes. He had a desk with multiple draws filled with papers pencils pens and other utensils. The window was boarded. He had brought other things such as a light for the desk. He fell onto the bed and relaxed.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:20 am
Kren looked to Keriu. "And what about you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:05 pm
Fighter for all
Kren looked to Keriu. "And what about you?"

keriu grinned awkwardly "do i really have to" as he can see the man nodding yes keriu sighs "fine" his left arm begins to glow his spirit mark awakes his eares grow long and pointed, his pupils become slanted his iris glows a yellow color he sprouts two wings and they flap around "and as for magical talent" he holds out his arm and focuses his enegy making it into a solid sphere of energy in the middle of this sphere a small black dot glowing quite brightly illuminates the area in a dark matter "this is a darkstar" he pauses a bit "well at least a mini one" he dispearses the energy "anymore things i need to do cause if not i would like to get settled in if its okay"  

Midnight Ethereal

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:57 pm
"This place is deffinatly a place I can call home." He said looking around. "Oh wait... one more thing." He pulled out paint and painted the room dark blue then, took a light cover that looked like a moon and put it on the light. It made it look like a night sky in the room. "That's better."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:17 pm
Kren sighed. "Always impatient and cocky." He looked. "Fine, go find yourself a dorm."  

Fighter for all

Midnight Ethereal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:43 pm
keriu looked at the man "thanks' he walked down the hall out of his hearing range "call me impatient and cocky will ya" he goes to the library and sees the new 'scenery' "wow i wonder if i can find the darkstar" he looked around and found the guy he meet earlier "hey there whats up" he see a whole variety of books "wow this is alot" he looks around and grabs a book "spells for weapons' he says and starts to read 'thats interesting" he continues to read unaware that the knowledge is being absorbed by the blade at the vey moment  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:29 pm
Kren sighed and shook his head. He disappeared into the shadows and appeared in the library to continue his work in catalouging.  

Fighter for all

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:34 pm
Lee lyed down on his bed and left the door open for if Iris came back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:22 am
He layed there and started to fall asleep looking up at the ceiling with the door wide open.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Midnight Ethereal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:39 am
"okay enough sword skills for the day" he closes the book and leaves the library he enters his room and gets settled he lay on his bed and looks to the ceiling. a small smile appears over kerius face "this isn't so bad" he places the sword at the side of his bed and got up "i wonder if there is anything else to do"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:32 pm
((OMG, I've gone so long and so many things have happened. Sorry, i'm back.))

Kasa has talked a bit with Iris but after she left, she stuck to reading in the Library, in a far back corner wear eyes could not reach her. The book was just a book about earth and nature, which helped her get a better grip on her own powers of the earth and wood around her.

Finally tired of reading she put the book up and stood up and streached.

[-Xemnas-]

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:35 pm
Lee awoke. "Maybe I'll go the library. Hopefully I won't get hit again." He said and laughed as he went to the library. He was walking down the hall and was just about to the library.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:18 pm
Kren finished his catalouging and wrote quickly what to remove and what to get. "I'll hand this off to Miss Styx and have her take care of it."  

Fighter for all

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:38 pm
Lee walked into the library and looked around.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games