Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Fanfictions for the imbf idea... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:45 pm
TotalDarkness13
HouseMDFan25
TotalDarkness13
HouseMDFan25
TotalDarkness13
HouseMDFan25
I'm having trouble writting mine too...I have 2 pages wrote and I am stuck gonk

Maybe, you can write down all what's going to happen in your story (like the major things).
Then once you get the major things written down, work on the stuff in between.
That's a good idea, but I dont know any major things yet gonk
I just wing it, as it comes to me...
0.o
my problem is I have to base my fanfiction off of a 30 second clip gonk
Oh, well. That's going to be a bit hard. You have little to work with then the rest of us. I would observe everything in the clip. His expression..everything. Maybe that'll help me.

Well, so far, I have the setting....I made up some stuff about him being a skilled detective. (which is probably why he would eventually get involved with the Men in Black) But we just closed down shop, and now we're going out to grab a bite to eat after work. Just as friends... but him asking was alittle awkward though, lol.
I can totally see that. lol.
I have to go, I'm going to watch Michael's Burial and it starts at 9.
Byez~
kk
cya  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:48 pm
TotalDarkness13
Cra_zeey854
TotalDarkness13
Cra_zeey854
TotalDarkness13
My whole family's nosey. I got used to avoiding to write during the day. I'm more adapted to the night now. Hehe.

Yeah, I know what you mean.
I'll probably start writing in my fic tonight....or I could be so distracted while watching the special on Michael's burial I may have to start tomorrow.
After all, it's Friday (3 day weekend! yeah!) and I usually stay up to like 2 am or close to that.

Imma work really hard on my fanfic.
I hope all of ours come out great.
I hope so too.
My sis (Invisible BloodyKitty) can always read what I have done and give me her thoughts and I can do the same for hers so I hope my turns out okay. I want mine to be a chapter story. It only seems logical to do that.

Ohh I thought you two had some kind of relation, Because ur her first friend on her profile and yew both write in small colored fonts  

Otuo

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:23 pm
HouseMDFan25
TotalDarkness13
HouseMDFan25
TotalDarkness13
HouseMDFan25
That's a good idea, but I dont know any major things yet gonk
I just wing it, as it comes to me...
0.o
my problem is I have to base my fanfiction off of a 30 second clip gonk
Oh, well. That's going to be a bit hard. You have little to work with then the rest of us. I would observe everything in the clip. His expression..everything. Maybe that'll help me.

Well, so far, I have the setting....I made up some stuff about him being a skilled detective. (which is probably why he would eventually get involved with the Men in Black) But we just closed down shop, and now we're going out to grab a bite to eat after work. Just as friends... but him asking was alittle awkward though, lol.
I can totally see that. lol.
I have to go, I'm going to watch Michael's Burial and it starts at 9.
Byez~
kk
cya

I love your siggy. Michael's all dark and sexy.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:24 pm
Cra_zeey854
TotalDarkness13
Cra_zeey854
TotalDarkness13
Cra_zeey854
TotalDarkness13
My whole family's nosey. I got used to avoiding to write during the day. I'm more adapted to the night now. Hehe.

Yeah, I know what you mean.
I'll probably start writing in my fic tonight....or I could be so distracted while watching the special on Michael's burial I may have to start tomorrow.
After all, it's Friday (3 day weekend! yeah!) and I usually stay up to like 2 am or close to that.

I hope so too.
My sis (Invisible BloodyKitty) can always read what I have done and give me her thoughts and I can do the same for hers so I hope my turns out okay. I want mine to be a chapter story. It only seems logical to do that.

Ohh I thought you two had some kind of relation, Because ur her first friend on her profile and yew both write in small colored fonts
In fact, we're twins.  

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

edyluewho

Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:24 pm
I'm done with the first chapter of my fanfic, but I still have to name it. Zut...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:08 pm
Ima going to try and write a bit in my fic...  

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

Otuo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:35 pm
TotalDarkness13
Cra_zeey854
TotalDarkness13
Cra_zeey854
TotalDarkness13

I hope so too.

In fact, we're twins.

Thats awesome, I wish I had a twin.
You could use that in your fanfic if you wanted to..Like you both wanted Michael but he thought that you both were 1 person lol, Idk.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:47 pm
Finished writing an outline for my fic. The Major Things written down.  

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:48 pm
Cra_zeey854
TotalDarkness13
Cra_zeey854
TotalDarkness13
Cra_zeey854
TotalDarkness13

I hope so too.

In fact, we're twins.

Thats awesome, I wish I had a twin.
You could use that in your fanfic if you wanted to..Like you both wanted Michael but he thought that you both were 1 person lol, Idk.
It has it's advangtages.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:30 pm
I am still on my writers block gonk  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

Otuo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:40 pm
HouseMDFan25

Me too..
I just started practicing my drawing.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:44 pm
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25

Me too..
I just started practicing my drawing.
If I could only think of a filler, before the men in black took part in his life I'd be fine. If I could get a kick start from somewhere I'd be fine. 0.o I asked my grandma, and she had no clue either gonk
what are you drawing?  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

BluJayWay

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:44 pm
I've got the beginning down!
Mike (as I refer to him in the story; the edgier nickname goes better with his character's personality) ultimately gets rejected by the girl he chases after and decides to call it a night. Naturally, he dances his way down the street. Once he's in front of his apartment building, he continues dancing and then catches my (character's) eye. They have a brief conversation and he finds himself somewhat intrigued by her, thus leavng room for more to happen the next day.
I know where I want the story to end up (a "morning after" kind of thing wink ), but getting there is a bit challenging. I don't want things to move too fast, but I don't want to drag out every minute detail. I'm also having a dilemma choosing Mike's occupation; it's a tie between restaurant worker and mechanic. I'm edging towards restaurant worker; it would be fun to include a scene where they cook together, which could lead to something more. Could you offer any insight??  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:49 pm
ChunChe
Mike (as I refer to him in the story; the edgier nickname goes better with his character's personality) ultimately gets rejected by the girl he chases after and decides to call it a night. Naturally, he dances his way down the street. Once he's in front of his apartment building, he continues dancing and then catches my (character's) eye. They have a brief conversation and he finds himself somewhat intrigued by her, thus leavng room for more to happen the next day.
I know where I want the story to end up (a "morning after" kind of thing wink ), but getting there is a bit challenging. I don't want things to move too fast, but I don't want to drag out every minute detail. I'm also having a dilemma choosing Mike's occupation; it's a tie between restaurant worker and mechanic. I'm edging towards restaurant worker; it would be fun to include a scene where they cook together, which could lead to something more. Could you offer any insight??

Sounds good so far.
but just because he is a mechanic, doesnt mean he can't cook.
It would be cool if you could do both. smile
I would drag it out some by talking alittle more, then dating (carnival, restraunt,fourth of july fireworks etc). Then get around to the cooking scene smile
but that is my oppinion. smile  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

BluJayWay

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:55 pm
HouseMDFan25
ChunChe

Sounds good so far.
but just because he is a mechanic, doesnt mean he can't cook.
It would be cool if you could do both. smile
I would drag it out some by talking alittle more, then dating (carnival, restraunt,fourth of july fireworks etc). Then get around to the cooking scene smile
but that is my oppinion. smile

...Oh, how true! Yeah, I'll make my character the cooking "expert" and have her challenge him.
A date @ a carnival seems fun and it totally fits with the real Michael Jackson considering that he loved carnivals-and, he did have one as a backyard.
Thanks for the idea!  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces