Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Not A Typical Love Story~(1x1)~(Moonily Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:06 pm
Jesabelle smiled sheepishly. "From what I remember . . . yes." she said, her blush from her father's comment slowly starting to fade away.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:49 pm
Alex nodded with a big sigh and slowly, just as slowly as Jesabelle's the pink faded away. "Do we have to invite him to the wedding? Do we have to invite my parents as well? They will only end up going around telling them about the nity grity of our life."  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:03 pm
Jesabelle frowned. "I want my dad to walk me down the aisle!" she said, feeling a little saddened that maybe Alex didn't want their family to be at their wedding.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:35 pm
Alex gave a long sigh “I was joking Jesabelle” he said looking at her. “I would never deny your father access to the wedding, I’m too afraid of his cane” he said smiling looking out over the sea. “Shall we get back to the ship? I have yet to tell my parents about this, if they have returned from their overseas peace thing” he muttered.  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:01 pm
Jesabelle smiled a little as he said that he was only joking. She leaned up and kissed him on his cheek before making a face as he mentioned his parents. "Oh boy . . . meeting the in-laws again . . ." she murmured with a bit of a laugh, though she tried to keep a straight face.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:58 pm
Alex gave a quiet chuckle, “they haven’t improved at all, just got worse actually if they could get any worse. Father makes more jokes and he still thinks they are funny, mother … well mother is mother, fussy likes being in charge, so this will blow them out of the water. It might be a good thing to have father quiet for a while, and not coming out with bad jokes”  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:34 pm
Jesabelle laughed. "He'll most likely come up with something to make a bad joke about." she said, hugging the other.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:04 pm
Alex shook his head. "Please kidnap me now, or do something. I wouldn't be able to handle yet another bad joke. He seems to come up with more and more, and then he repeats the ones he think we have forgotten" he groaned, hugging Jesabelle tightly back  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:48 pm
Jesabelle giggled. "He's your father, but I'll make up for every bad joke we have to suffer through . . . alright love?" she asked softly, leaning up and kissing him. "Besides, we'll have each other so I don't suppose you could just grin and bear it?" she asked with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:49 pm
Alex gave a long playful sigh, "fine, but if he wants to have an audience for his jokes I am leaving!" he said firmly. "I'll try and grin and bear it, I don't know how much more I can take of him" he joked. "we better get back to the ship"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:11 pm
Jesabelle smiled. "Alright. And we can head back to the palace . . . but . . . can I go see the couple who found me? I want them to know that I found my memory." she said, smiling happily at Alex.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:36 pm
Alex looked at Jesabelle and nodded with a serious experession on his face. "Of course" he whispered. "You go where you want to go Jesabelle, I will follow you until the day I die" he said holding her at arms length before drawing her in for a hug  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:50 pm
Jesabelle got a rather wicked grin on her face. "Anywhere Alex?" she asked, trying to hold back laughter.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff