Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
Ethral City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Axel Kaen Ryukai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:02 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

Until my last breath...

Axel held his tongue and instead accepted the water and damn near chugged it down, a choice that may not have been a very smart one as it chilled his throat near to burning. All the same he was grateful for the water and handed the bowl back to Tysulir. "Thank you." He swept a hand through his crimson locks and heaved a sigh.

...I'll stand by you.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:23 pm
Orochi felt different and outside from the two men talking, scared a bit he skittered across the wall then overcame the dreading fear. He stepped out and went to the two but turned to the man he saw in the ruins. "Ah-ah-ah, ho how do do do you have so mu much skill." He exhaled hard from the trouble of talking, his jacket blew forward a bit then it settled back down.  

imnac K

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:11 pm
Tysulir Accepted the bowl back and let it dissolve in his palm and then turned the water particles into mist as he separated them and pushed them into the air. Before he had a chance to introduce himself or even speak mush he heard someone talking to him. looking at the the person from the ruins just awhile ago he listened to the question. "Me?... The only reason I am as skilled as you say is because I have practiced daily to make sure I can do stuff like what I have done with ease." Looking at Axel for a moment to make sure the guy was not going to be ill from his fall, Ty once more spoke to the newest member of the conversation. "Then again anyone can be as good as any other if they practice with their technique a lot."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:26 pm
Orochi smiled at the idea. Training was his only purpose for living, nothing in the world matter, only him and his fire. Then as he looked up from the ground, he saw past the two a woman who looked like her. The only person he cared about and the one person he had to lose. A tear began to bundle up from his eye, he wiped his forearm to make it seem like he had no weaknesses. He snapped his fingers, fire erupted from his finger, and he made it float around, sparkle and dazzle the people around. It was a jewel to him. It was part of him as he was a part of it. He then maneuvered his hand forward, gestured for wanting to be trained. Then the flame expanded to a bigger size, it engulfed Orochi’s hand till he made a fist and it exploded it to smoke. “Ta ta tra, train me?” He exhaled, speaking to people was not his talent and he hated when he had to. He started to cough a bit, with his fist covering it, bits of spit turned to fire as they shot out his mouth.  

imnac K

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:42 pm
Riki entered the city with his hood up and looked around. He was dressed similar to everyone else. Riki proceeded to the location and just walked in. He took a seat at a booth and ordered a drink. He then turned and looked around for his targets. On his way to the town he stopped off at his informative who got him two pictures for him to memorize. The eyes, he focused on eyes, people could change themselves but eyes rarely changed. He saw the two laughing it up at a booth, drunk. "great, a no brainier."Riki got up with his glass and began to walk up to them, stumbling. He tripped on nothing and fell into their table " *hick* I..I sowy, did Is spill mi drang you ons?"Riki reached with a napkin to clean his shirt but the man grabbed his hand and stood up grabbing Riki by the shirt."I suggest you don't touch me and just leave now.""well ye sirs, sowy to bother youse."Riki returned to his spot and sat there. He had put a drug into both their drinks and now it was the waiting game. Twenty minutes had passed and now the combination of the drug and ale was eating at them. Tim ran for the bathroom shortly followed by Harold. Riki got up and entered the bathroom. He heard the two in the stalls throwing up. Tim came out first only to be silenced by a blade in the throat. Riki gently lowered him to the ground. Harold then came out and saw his boss."What?! you! I'll...."He was also quickly silenced the same way. Riki informant had also gotten a hold of the contractor and asked if Riki could bring him two bl ood cards instead over heads, making this a cleaner and more civilized way of assassination. Riki pulled out two cards and and placed them to the two necks and soaked in some blood. He put away the cards and walked over to the closet and grabbed a sign. He walked out and put down the "slippery when wet" sign in front of the door. He left the town, disappointed in the job.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:46 pm
Riki proceeded to the outpost and met with the man. He gave him the cards and in return got the money. It was nothing to brag about. Riki was thinking about ways to change this. He left to go meet with his "master"  

Hakora vi Britannia

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:01 pm
"...Huh?" The thief said as he saw someone approach him with a large fire then start asking for training, obviously in fire. Tysulir was a bit confused why some person had approached him randomly, asking about fire while he was at it. "I cant help you learn anything about fire. All I can tell you is to be wary of water and to make friends with the sky instead of me." He said trying not to sound too stern. He had to admit he was still being a little mean, but he personally never was a fan of fire and rarely taught wind to someone. and even if he taught this guy there was no way to teach him how to make fire stronger with air since Ty himself did not know how. Though he did know that if the two were mixed wrong then the person could probably blow their self up. "I would not be a teacher for you at all..." He said finally to make himself seem less like a jerk, a thin stream of water came from his palm and spun in the air as he spoke those words. "Water has a completely different set of rules, and I don't know fire's at all."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:56 pm
The deep stammer that was in Orochi made his face crumble. The strong reason why the man with power was not willing to train him was not understood. Every thing else he said made no sense, he was an infant incapable of understanding. His arms sunk low, his speech handicap stopped as he walked away and mumbled about his own faults and how he was not good at any thing. His face mostly around the eye brows crunched up, for him it seemed like every one was staring with big open eyes, he was metal ad they were magnets. Tears slowly streamed his face; his silver hair frilled up and blew in the hot wind. The white shine in his eyes vanished. Corrupting red and orange flames busted out from his fists then up his arms and his neck. It trailed high in the air then sizzle back down. He blurted out insanity. “I can’t do any thing right!!!” His darkened voice erupted around the whole town and every one turned, stopped what they were doing and looked at the blazing man with anger. He stormed out the central area and climbed up a wall, the bricks turned liquid and slid down, blood and tears were mixed in the boiling compound.  

imnac K

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:04 am
Upon hearing the shout of what seemed to be a upset child, Viper stopped. She had just been about to kill a man for his remark twords her body. She hated morons who spoke repulsive and perverted thoughts outloud. She had frozen in a position where the knife the man had covered in his waistband was at his neck, and drew a little blood, so what had stopped her?
She blinked and released the man for a second. He cursed and made for the alley way just across the street. She was brought back to reality and threw the knife, with great skill and posture it was as if it were shot from a gun. The knife hit its target, straight through the drunk's skull, the oaf dropped dead and she walked away calmly " Never turn your back on an opponent" She whispered, ever so softly to herself and let her yellow eyes hide beneath her bangs.
Upon walking a little, She found a wall, melted, and mixed with blood. This confused her deeply, was this a normal thing in this town. She touched the melted mixture and noticed it was still hot, then looked up. The child who seemed to have melted this wall, climbing up it. She decided to watched in silence.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:22 am
The boy’s hair was like fire in the wind, uncontrolled and enraged. He moved quickly, the fire made his movements hot and burned almost any thing that touched him slightly. A tingled filled the air around Orochi as he ran hopping from building to building. Tears steadily casing his face, he sobbed from his lack of training. Thoughts of death and misery pulsed in his head making the fire around him emblaze then spiraled through the air and burnt the clouds. A beam of it went down falling. That thing was weak but the mystery and beauty of it was profound. He ran faster treading along the cement roofs of building, he hopped over one gap but managed to get his foot caught. He tumbled forward then crashed head first. He skimmed the surface against the wall then flipped backwards landing on the ground of an alley. A dead man lay next to him, death was new and strange to him he skittered away like a frightened dog. Tears flowed freely and he cried, was he sixteen, most of the time he was like a small child.  

imnac K

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:38 am
Viper had decided not to follow him just yet. Though he seemed lost and very upset she did not wish to get entangled in anything that was not needed. Though when she looked back she was him fall. He had misjudged his leap and fell into an alley way a little ways off. She sighed, This child was either very lucky, or horrible doomed to have drawn her attention to himself.
She made her way over to the alleyway she had seen him fall. Upon entering the dark, dank area she noticed a putrid smell of decaying flesh and mold. She covered her mouth and nose with her sleeve. She saw the boy mortified, having stared into the eyes of his decayed companion. She walked over silently to him, careful not to touch anything. She knelt down infront of him, her yellow eyes glowing softly in the darkness, though they were usually cold and unforgiving, to him they remained soft and calming. " Are you hurt?" She asked, though very quietly, she had not actually spoken to anyone in years, it felt strange. At the same time, she ran the sleeve of her kimono over his face, to remove the mold and sludge he had managed to scrap off the wall with his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:50 am
A sweet, soft voice crawled into his ears. Her smooth cloth rubbed across his face. He still sobbed, not from the pain but now he had to speak. The one thing he hated to do. When ever he had to, he always managed to make fun of himself. The protruding eyes that seemed to crawl out the walls and plant themselves, they all looked at them. They judged him and caused him to stutter as he spoke. His eyes big and wide, tears filling them up, then they shined graciously. “I…I…I. I’m….” He could say the word, how much it burned inside him to say the word. Fire flared around his body then settled. He just said the word. “Fine…”  

imnac K

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:03 am
She saw how he continued to sob, and felt saddened for the child's misfortune. Having wiped away the sludge and Mold.... She saw that he had scratched his face as well, how troublesome. As he stuttered his words she returned her attention to the short burst of flame that erupted from him. Though he could not see, for her mouth and nose were covered by her sleeve, a soft appearance of a smile twitched at her lips. Of all the People she had killed, and misery and misfortune she had caused in this world, this one child had managed to steal her attention and bring a forgotten expression to her face.
She took him softly by the arm and helped him up, weither he really wanted it or not. Her eyes never really leaving his. " your face is bleeding, you may want to get that treated before it get infected and makes you sick." She felt he needed to know, then turned and began to walk out of the disgusting alleyway, not wanted to hinder there any longer, waiting for him silently, her eyes expressively saying, Well? are you coming?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:34 pm
The teen staggered forth, tripping over his tears and pathetic stutter. He finally bumbled behind, feeling a deep sense of passion for this person. Only once had this feeling been around, he reached out and grabbed her hand but hid, he stood over her but afraid of the world around. The lurking eyes reached out and clawed at Orochi. He followed and lingered behind her. He tried to speak, fumbling over empathetic vowels. His silver hair blew around and draped down his hand, his bolstering eyes ended streaming of the tears. He wiped his face with his bloody hand, swiping the tears away.  

imnac K

Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games