Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon the Next Generation RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:14 am
Kiara smiled to Mai, "I love fruit salad" Kiara follows Mai and Lily inside, then waits for one of them to allow her to sit.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:45 pm
Kiki continued to sleep as Luna paced back and forth. She stopped and looked past Zyx at Kiki and sat.
"I should let her sleep. She's wagering a lot not going home. I'll wait a bit longer." she said to herself aloud.  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:20 pm
Mai rushed to help her mother, and Lily accepted the girl's help. "Please sit down Arashi-san....so you help teach at the school Mai is going to? That's interesting...you mentioned home economics? Is it a hobby of yours?"

Mai let her mother do the talking for now. It was not only proper respect, but perhaps better considering she'd gotten off so easy....

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:27 pm
Hotaru arrived back at the park, as she scanned the area for any sign of the others. She wondered exactly what kind of training they would have to do, but she would just have to wait and find out for the moment. She proceeded to make her way farther into the park until she finally caught sight of Luna. She quickened her pace, as she made her way over towards to see that Zyx and Kiki were there.

"Im sorry i'm late. I would have come sooner, but something came up." She explained deciding to leave out that she didn't go to school, especially considering it wasn't techinically any of there concern.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:42 pm
"Not a problem dear! You're actually not that late. It's the other 2 and the one who doesn't know." She turned to Zyx, "Zyx was it? Would you care to join the girls in training? You could probobly use it."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:30 pm
Hotaru didn't even realize that the others weren't there yet untill she mentioned. She had thought that she just over looked them. Though she quickly shrugged it off, as she heard Luna to ask Zyx to train with them.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:50 pm
Ariel cut through the park on her way home and found a ench to sit on. At the convenience store she had bought some chocolate and she couldn't wait until she returned to ehr home to eat it. 'Besides, some distance might be good for me,' she thought as she sat down and set her bag aside.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:04 pm
kokobean22
"Not a problem dear! You're actually not that late. It's the other 2 and the one who doesn't know." She turned to Zyx, "Zyx was it? Would you care to join the girls in training? You could probobly use it."

"I would love to, though I don't see a point. I'm not a senshi..."  

Darkness Cake

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:05 pm
"Maybe not a senshi yet still....I sense something in you. Something familiar. It wouldn't hurt for you to at least practice." She said, "Speaking of sensing someone....." she walked into another section of the park to see Ariel.
"Perfect! You're finally here!" she said running up, "Is that chocolate?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:27 pm
Mercuryangel
Mai rushed to help her mother, and Lily accepted the girl's help. "Please sit down Arashi-san....so you help teach at the school Mai is going to? That's interesting...you mentioned home economics? Is it a hobby of yours?"

Mai let her mother do the talking for now. It was not only proper respect, but perhaps better considering she'd gotten off so easy....

Kiara smiled and took a seat, "Arigato Koori-san, and yes, home economics is among my hobbies, i enjoy cooking, cleaning, and even a bit of sewing now and again. I have to know how to do all of these things as I live alone, but I rather enjoy the domestic chores"  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:35 pm
Ariel looked up and glared. "Look, Kiki-san, I'm not in the mood to deal with anyone. Could you please just leave me alone?" the older girl said, snapping a little. Ariel had only went to the park to be alone and to avoid Haru just a little longer. The last thing she needed was an overly perky girl she had just met butting into her life at the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:33 am
((Um...Kiki is asleep in Zyx's lap...Luna was talking...))  

Darkness Cake

Mishuri

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:31 am
((can i please join with my made up senshi? she is on the 3rd page of the Profiles forum and her name is Sailor Nightwater))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:40 pm
((I've reviewed you and I say....Welcome!))((Although I'm not going to update the first post.))  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Mishuri

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:24 pm
kokobean22
((I've reviewed you and I say....Welcome!))((Although I'm not going to update the first post.))

((okies cool, where can i come into the rp?))  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games