Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Crew Chatroom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:04 am
Scrapples
My RPC has eternal because I obtained it from Jedi who was already at the eternal stage and it says in the rules that normally the normal mangekyo would revert back to three tomoe once implanted but I got it as eternal and the rules say that eternal stays the same when implanted. i know that a person with an implanted sharingan can use ameturasu but i don't know about sussano.
you got both eyes?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:06 am
Scrapples you don't get the rules. The rules say that if you use the eye AS AN UPGRADE to an existing eye. So using a second mangekyo to upgrade the existing mangekyo to an eternal. Provided you meet the other requirements. Otherwise, it reverts.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:06 am
No just one, my left eye.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:07 am
call_me_ishmail1
Scrapples you don't get the rules. The rules say that if you use the eye AS AN UPGRADE to an existing eye. So using a second mangekyo to upgrade the existing mangekyo to an eternal. Provided you meet the other requirements. Otherwise, it reverts.

OHHHH ok. lol Well then, glad we got that cleared up. So i have three tomoe then. How would i go about upgrading to mangekyo?  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:10 am
Well you need to get an implanted mangekyo, and use it to upgrade the existing eye, and of course meet the other requirements. Once that occurs, I guess they both go to whatever eternal you want. Otherwise they are just normal sharingan. Now I have to go.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:12 am
I thought it took two mangekyos to get eternal. Not just one mangekyo and a three tomoe.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:22 pm
It doesn't. But if you have a mangekyo, plus an implanted one, and meet all the other requirements of an eternal, then you can use the implanted mangekyo as what it is but only to upgrade. Otherwise it goes into the three tomoe.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:19 am
BluewolfofMibu
Just take the ones I posted for New Gen ^_^ You have my permission. They can't say anything about it because I was the one that posted them in the first place. And it seems like we have a new Tsuchikage sigh

Well you made it You post it...  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:47 pm
call_me_ishmail1
It doesn't. But if you have a mangekyo, plus an implanted one, and meet all the other requirements of an eternal, then you can use the implanted mangekyo as what it is but only to upgrade. Otherwise it goes into the three tomoe.

I am really confused. I'm sorry I just really don't get it. Can you dumb it down?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:22 pm
If you have a natural mangekyo, and get an implanted one, you can upgrade to the eternal. If you choose not to upgrade or don't meet the rest of the requirements, it changed into the three tomoe, and it's not allowed to be used for an upgrade anymore until you get it up to the mangekyo again.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:48 pm
Hey how would people go around learning forbidden jutsus because some forbidden jutsu no one knows so is it lost forever?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:44 pm
You could probably find it somewhere. Searching in ruins thaat say that not everything is destroyed would work.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:16 pm
Firu Shinra
You could probably find it somewhere. Searching in ruins thaat say that not everything is destroyed would work.
well d oyou think I should a make a libary of gthe forbidden for S-Ranked ninjas olny and you have to roll a dice to get the jutsus sorta like how you get a summon olny here your finding a forbidden jutsu.... confused  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:40 pm
Does anyone have any objections to me approving bloodlines with Zann and perky(iChakramaster)? Just because I am on a lot more and can calm these rambonctios kids down.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:41 pm
Firu Shinra
Does anyone have any objections to me approving bloodlines with Zann and perky(iChakramaster)? Just because I am on a lot more and can calm these rambonctios kids down.
by the power vested in me by the power of the ban hammer make it so *Slam*  
Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games