Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:19 pm
"How do you think I became so strong physically and martial arts? I trained in Tel'aran'rhiod. As guardians, we have a telepathic bond with each other, but I tend to catch stray thoughts anyway, sometimes," he said quietly, to both of them. He took a short running start and leaped upward, doing several forward somersaults before he landed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:28 pm
Miray then says" it is from the stone.the power that lets you do that "as she looked and seen what he was doing.  

goddess_fox7

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:38 pm
"In addition to intense training," Onyx said quietly. He spun into a whipping tornado kick, then shifted into a no handed cartwheel before doing a standing back somersault. He flicked out a double footed kick before he landed, then threw a quick foot sweep into an uppercut that would do any MMA fighter proud as he followed it up with a couple of high knee strikes. "That's all training," he said quietly, bouncing slightly on the balls of his feet.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:49 pm
Miray then looks at him and says"oh..i see" and she said to her self again forgeting that he could hear her"how would they know if someone is like them is it just a feeling or does the stone tell them." haveing a lost look on her face.  

goddess_fox7

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:04 pm
Slayer Arrives on the boarder of land of Egypt and smiles " My time to rule will Come soon , The Slayer prophecy will come true !!! "

He contines to ride into the land. His army is behind him as they march into the first cities and towns of Egypt. The people of Egypt bow down to his army

He smiles as he gets closer to the palace of the sulten. He watchs as people look up at him and smile " Bow down to your new king . The time for venenge is upon us "

His army had fought little battles agaist Egypts forces but most joined his army and became Slayers . He contacts his master

" Master I have a feeling that one of the stones is in Egypt. In The temple of the ancient god of Kings Ra. I also have a feeling that the Sulten is working with the guardians . Which means i have to kill him " he lets out a Long sigh

" Master where is your mother ? since your kingdom is here in this time period . Then your mother is still alive ? "  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:30 pm
Tarik hear Slayer but does not want to deal with his mother. He hates her as much or more than her subjects. He tell Slayer, "I had already dealt with this problem." "I would have already have gotten a stone if you and Skurai had not gone running off with the compass I gave you back," he says angrily.

"You will not earn your freedom or Skurai his title. You have not delivered what I seek. Killing off guardians is not the answer, the are like cockroaches, you kill one and another appears."  

Mario Dragon

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:23 am
goddess_fox7
Miray then looks at him and says"oh..i see" and she said to her self again forgetting that he could hear her"how would they know if someone is like them is it just a feeling or does the stone tell them." having a lost look on her face.

Onyx half smiled. They find their way to us if they are one of us, usually, he said telepathically. Don't feel so uncertain of yourself, Miray-chan, he admonished gently, half amused.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:50 am
Sasori says to Miray"It is all kind of confusing but you might have noticed that you have special talents. When you find your stone, you will find that you will have stronger powers. You can practice using your powers now, we can help you."  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:06 am
"As for me, I have something to manage," he said quietly. Onyx turned away, then loped away, towards the west and the smaller mountains in that direction.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:05 pm
"I really don't know what my powers are, right now. One thing is sure: I have wings. Which you can see." Acos said.  

watertrainer21

SkuraiX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:35 am
"Eiji I'm ready to unveil the first part of my plan to you. But first you need to know that you can let the guardians know what I'm doing. And you cant return to them, its too late for that. You need to understand that. No contact what so ever. Is that understood?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:30 am
((omg...I have an idea!! Maybe Acos' powers turned into an angels or something...No more Monolouge.))

Acos did a little loop-de-doop in the air. She noticed Miray watching Onyx, and flew somewhat gracefully over to Miray.
He's nice, isn't he? she thought to her.  

watertrainer21

goddess_fox7

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:59 am
((sorry i was not on last night my pc was acting up))
Miray looks at Acos and says" yes very."
Then Miray says" so you think there is a stone for me.."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:01 am
"Well, of course!! Every Guardian gets a stone. It's like your birthday: unavoidable." Acos said. "Of course, I don't have one. I'm not a Guardian."  

watertrainer21

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games