Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shoko's Lake Home (Lake Umi) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:42 am
"Well to be honest I don't know. I just do my training on my own."Kyo said."I'm just looking to get out of this village and go do something. All I have here is whiny kids who want their headbands. Brats."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:51 am
A mental chord twinged in Nanashi's head at hearing this. It didn't show in his body movement, however. "You want entertainment? Maybe you should come with me. I happen to meet some very interesting people." Nanashi said with a smile.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:48 pm
"Oh? Well, if you don't mind me tagging along, I guess I'll follow you around for a while."Kyo said, smiling also. He hadn't travelled with someone for a long time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:27 pm
"Why not, I always have room in my wolf pack for one more." Nanashi said with a little laugh. "Shall we go now, or is there anything you need to do first?" He asked.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:28 pm
Kyo readjusted his sling so that it didn't interfere with flying."Nope I'm ready to go!" He unfurled his wings, ready to fly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:41 pm
"Then let us leave." Nanashi said. His wings were already unfurled, as he leapt into the sky. He began to fly towards the gate, expecting Kyo to follow him.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:42 pm
Kyo flew after him, ready for something exciting.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:45 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku arrived at Shoko's cave he took a seat in the dark empty cave. His senses tingled as the village security sensed and old enemy, at the kage's office no less. He stayed there and just reminisce to himself with no concern about who might it be.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:36 am
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku looked at the little piece of grass around him. Surprisingly there was sound an echoes in the cave. Arekku just put the back of his head on the cool wall. Even with no clones or anyone, he had at least a dozens of ways to know what was going on the village especially in the office. He simply sighed, and with a small smile got up from where he was sitting. As he headed to the open area of the cave he placed his pack on the floor as he let some things out. On a scroll he sealed all he was carrying in another one he opened he unsealed most of his old equipment. Putting it on quickly including the mask after doing so he disappeared.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:42 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Eris5

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:34 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image

Arriving at around where her old cave was. Its nearby enough for Shoko to just turn this place into her desired home. With Riku under her arm carrying this dead weight isn't to hard when one has Their sage mode in order which will last a good amount of time still yet. (10/15 posts to go.) Shoko puts Riku down right next to her taking a step to the side She weaves a bunch of handsigns and finishes up with a combination set of many earth and water jutsu. First she slams her hand against the ground multiple times making the ground below her and Riku fall away and collapse due to the cave. Re-ordering the rocks in a giant crevice. to make a suitable area to thus fill with water. This dome shaped area is very very deep so deep in fact it took a bunch of natural energy to control in order to create this place. The new lake finished Shoko stands there in the middle of the leg on a tiny island with Riku. "This shall be my home....sorta" Making another set of handseals Shoko incases both Riku and herself into a earthen dome, sinking the dome to the bottom of the ocean depths lake. Slamming her hand into the bottom of the dome A sudden rumbling can be felt as the land at the bottom of the lake suddenly sprouts forth and a mountain is created at the bottom of the lake with still much space to build a house underwater of earth and reinforcing it later without outside supplies of wood and glass. For now the house is a shell of what it is to be. At this point all it is would be an egg shaped building underwater with about 100m till one would reach the surface of the water. The egg shaped house is two rooms, a top floor and bottom. The top floor is Shoko's room the bottom is kitchen and sitting area. bathrooms on top and bottom floors.

Riku still passed out and Shoko not too far off from that reality is stuck in sage mode for a while longer, before she can leave it. She decides to put Riku down on the couch downstairs, and leave a note for him to tell him, just exactly where she disappeared to. Springing out of the building and up and out of through the water Shoko surfaces and runs atop the water towards the busier part of the village.

Tsunami no Jutsu (Tsunami Technique)
Yama Souken (Mountain Creation)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:49 pm
Morinaga Riku
Akumetsu
"Self Destruction is Simple"

User ImageUser Image
Riku stood up slowly from the couch as he was pretty banged up. His arm more than anything was in pain he had almost reach the limit in that arm and might of just ended up breaking it. As he just look at himself as usual there was too much damage, leaving him very annoyed with himself. As always he didn't think and forgot to bring out his strongest jutsu's and leaving him when he needed most he didn't have enough time to activate it. Riku fell back down on the couch as he collected his thoughts and rested.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"I just wanna live."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:48 am
NUR

User Image

User Image

A clone of Shoko appears in the cave next to Riku. Forming out of the wall the clone smiles, "Sorry for leaving you waiting." Shoko steps out of the wall completely. "...Also Sorry for all the pain I may have caused you." Sitting on the coffee table near the couch that Riku lay on Shoko has a smile on her face as she enjoys her new home, and having some company. "You want some tea?" Shoko rests her hand on Riku's shoulder. "...The real me has some business with the kage to attune for, but got bored with all the chatter and made me to come keep you company." Shoko smiles and looks to Riku's arm, hoping it is ok. she doesn't like to have to push herself too far, but shinobi these days are of a totally different level.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:58 am
Morinaga Riku
Akumetsu
"Self Destruction is Simple"

User ImageUser Image
Riku saw when she came in or more like he heard in his own ways, the vibration her sound made as she came in helped him distinguish that, though other than that he couldn't decipher her voice as her vibrations only indicated her voice. Riku attempted to read her lips as she talk, getting the gist of most of what she said as he waited till she finish talking. He kind of find it funny when she mentioned chatter, though he kept inside joke to himself until she finish talking. "Well.... I'm not much for chatter, I'm actually deaf now. My hearing has completely degenerated since the last time we met." Riku said smiling at her as he pointed at his ears. "I felt the vibrations of your steps along with your voice, but other than that I can't hear you at all right now."

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"I just wanna live."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:09 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image

"That's crazy!" Shoko yells, smiling and stopping she knows that even if she were to react by yelling and making a big deal out of it, it wouldn't matter for Riku. So she just stops and sits there across from him. "Well I'm guessing you can read my lips then..." Shoko stops, "because deciphering waves and making them into words is difficult to say the least." Shoko stands up and walks to the ajoining kitchen in the large downstairs. Putting some water on a heater, She smiles as she gets two cups ready and some nice herbs mashed up for some tea.

"How long was I gone?" Shoko looks to Riku and bites her lower lip, almost wanting to take back what she said, not wanting to hear the answer, but wanting so badly at the same time to hear an answer which actually proves to be the truth. Shoko sighs as the water behind her begins to heat up more and more.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff