Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Eon's Return: No Hope Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:44 pm
She could only stare down in shame. "I...I was alittle unsure, somewhat frightened..." Xaio was planning on telling the truth. "My portrayal of affection is probably to...subtle. But it's cause I'm shy" Once she mentioned that her face had gone red. "I will admit...if it weren't for you I might not be here, but I was ignorant in not accepting your help at times or even your feelings." Nuzzling her face against the side of his neck, she could only hope everything would have sort of a, restart or a fresh try.

However...it could be the end when she heard someone mention their names. The familiar ring of a sword was even audible. "W-What's going on?" Looking at him in a blank yet distance expression, Xaio couldn't help but grab for her own sword slowly on the ground. "I wish not to fight for we had done nothing wrong..."

((Guess what guess what!.....I donated blood today! =D ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:47 pm
((How could you stand having that huge needle sticking right into your skin for so long? I've never given blood, and probably never will.))

In the dark abandoned alleyway of the city, Kummar believed that he had gained up enough strength to start practicing. But his time to learn how to re-activate his power and control what it was capable of was going to have to be short because he knew that Eon wouldn't just stop destroying the universe. "Okay, so how did I do it last time?" he wondered, thinking back to when his memory got fuzzy. The last thing he remembered was himself getting really really angry at Eon for destroying Shayne. Anger? Maybe that's it. But I'm not angry now, and it's hard to get myself purposely angry again. It was more of an "in-the-moment" kind of thing. he thought to himself.
But he tried to regain that anger again to unlock his power. For a while, he wasn't feeling anything. Gotta think harder! he told himself, searching deeper into his thoughts for more than just Shayne's destruction. In the deeper parts of his mind, memories started coming back of when he was a scout for Riku's army. So many things had bothered him back then, but had surpresed them because that was what was best back then. The thoughts of what he had to endure, the entire war against the humans, and then the frustration of Eon and the trouble he had caused. Kummar opened his eyes again as he suddenly felt a little of the power return. Kummar looked at his body, but didn't feel too different or have any golden lines across him again. Howeve, he saw his reflection in a small pool of water and saw the golden crest on his forhead again. "It worked!" he said happily.
His short burst of joy was short-lived when a familiar scent he thought he'd never know again appeared out of nowhere. "Riku?" he said to himself. Kummar climbed to the top of the nearest building and looked out over the streets, crouching low so humans wouldn't see him. In the distance, he once again saw Shayne's human friends. But he also saw another human that he easily recognized as Riku in human form. Oh no...

Derpzilla88

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:19 pm
((Giving blood is as easy as getting a shot...
Only sissies fear it… not meant to be in an offensive way… but there’s no non-offensive way to call someone sissy.
I could understand if you’re all thin and bony that you’d fear it hit a bone or something… or you got a lot of shots at a real young age… or you were raped by a needle once, but those are the only three excuses.
I don't see why people fear the needles... they only hurt for one moment... unless it's in the vain weird... Yes I've had needles in my vain.
I think I gave blood many times... Well, they took a lot of blood out of me and put them into tubes and crap... don't know what they did with it, but w/e.))

Fairheart had no time to reply to Xaio as Riku walked in as he opens his eyes. He quickly draws his sword with one hand, but uses it to try to protect Xaio. He moves the other hand up and points the palm at Riku. "... What a moment killer..." Fairheart thought before asking "... What do you want?..." not even questioning how he came back to life or why he is in New York.

((Heh, yeah... I said a lot more in OOC then I did in my post.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:41 pm
((Well I will admit I was alittle nervous....and that was a huge needle...but I'm had so many injuries that I've gotten stitches while awake, IVs and even a pic line. It was sore for awhile but only cause they cut off circulation with that clingy bandage

Anyways, I was gonna wait till Galactic posted but I'm tooooo tired.))

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:51 am
((Needles used to bother me until I was 10, then I got over it. The dentist's drill is still evil though.))

There was an uneasy silence that seemed to tune out even the exploding bombs and gun fire in the wastelands. "I was hoping his past lives were still able to be called upon. I theorize, if I can get their memories, I could recreate the dragon fire with them. I was also hoping Shayne's memories might have already been recorded. With them, essence wouldn't really matter, but I'm not sure if his memories were saved yet. So, is it possible to contact his past lives?" Centaris asked breaking the silence. Sepharis remained speechless for some time after. "We do have the memories recorded, but it isn't our decision to give them to you. You will have to talk to his past lives for that." Sepharis said looking down to the ground. Shelaytra nodded at what Sepharis said. "We can summon the past lives, but we cannot convince them for you. Though we will still support you, we are the god and goddess of love and compassion after all. So naturally we care what happens to the land of the living. We will also aid you after this as best we can." She said putting a hand on Centaris's shoulder. Centaris nodded knowing it wasn't going to be easy. Sepharis and Shelaytra stood on opposite sides of the tree pushing against it. There was a burst of energy as the land around the green hill faded into a sky. Now the only thing to do is wait for Shayne's past lives to gather. Centaris thought looking around not seeing anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:59 pm
((Needles have bothered me for as long as I can remember. Even thinking of them gives me the shivers a bit. I think it's probably because I've had too many bad experiences with needles, like having them jabbed into my mouth and gums about ten times in one appointment.
It's not that I wouldn't want to give blood to help someone, but I seriously cannot stand having a needle slid into my arm just under the skin or wherever they put it.))  

Derpzilla88

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:23 pm
((Well, fine you’re not necessarily a sissy...
I see how people under the age of 10 and junk fear it... It seems like they are in a horror movie and are about to die, but then it's over and they get a sucker.
Every once in a awhile I may feel a bit nervous 1/10 times... but not even enough that it will show or that it will effect my action.
I've had a clear tube wrap up my arm and draw blood and I watched everything as they drew the blood, but I still didn't feel any more nervous then any shot.

And yeah, we all are sort of waiting for him.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:17 pm
((For the record, I'm way over 10, in case you thought I was still in elementary school.
For people (like all of you apparently) who do not have a fear of needles, it might be hard to understand why people, like me, are actually afraid of them. I'm not going to try explaining it because I can't.
But still, I stand that I'm not a sissy.))  

Derpzilla88

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:24 pm
(I remember I was very nervous the first time I donated blood but the more you do it the less scary it is..by the way I'm kind of confused someone want to tell me whats going on in the RP)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:39 pm
((Recently, Eon destroyed the dragon kingdom, Shayne was destroyed, and all the other characters teleported to different places to be safe. Kummar, Fairheart, Xaio, and now Riku (who's attacking Fairheart and Xaio) are all on earth. Centaris and Unther are in the wastelands trying to bring back Shayne. And Eon's destroying planets in the universe one-by-one. That pretty much sums up what's recently happened.))  

Derpzilla88

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:23 pm
Riku smirked. He was happy to see that the humans feared him, that he had left something behind when he had left. "I didn't come back to life idiot. I never died in the first place. But, Master Eon has given me more power then I ever had as a dragon. I am here to destroy this pathetic planet, and to do that, I must destroy those who protect it. Namely, you three. Riku said, and with that he slashed his sword down creating a wave of black energy that destroyed the ground that it passed by.

The sky darkened around Centaris and his parents, wind picked up and lightning struck. "Who dares summon us here?!" Thousands of voices yelled down to them.

Eon looked down from space at the remains of a planet of summoners. Space dust drifted past him, some of which was radioactive. Eon teleported back to his planet. Eon returned to the throne room, and sent all the creatures away. One remained and it moved out of the shadows. "It is time, matters are about to become complicated and Riku will fail. You will go assist him, then kill him." Eon said, leaving the throne room and heading into his private quarters.

The creature bowed, then left created a portal to earth to assist and kill Riku. Stepping out of the portal, he transformed into his hybrid form and flew off to meet Riku. After a complete minutes, Shayne landed next to Riku and laughed. "Miss me?" Shayne said to Fairheart and Xaio.

((Whats with the chats?? And Shayne now looks evil. His horns are black, his white scales are black, and his eyes are red.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:46 pm
She hugged close to Fairheart while attempting to look threatening herself. One hand held her sword while the other Fairheart's sleeve. "Why destroy it...when you could instead rule it?" It was a stupid idea to give but better then dying right? He only seemed to intimidate them though with a short demo of his powers. All the books in the way had been shredded too, and to think...the library was usually a quiet place. Oh no no, not when a dragon came in too. "W-who are you?" Xaio asked to dragon like creature who vaguely resembled...Shayne? But then why was he sided with Riku? "Fairheart..." She softly said while his grip on his sleeve tightened. What had they gotten into?

((Sorry, I started all the OOC ))  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:10 pm
"Why rules a bunch of pathetic yellow-bellied slugs?" Riku spat. "Lord Eon will remake the universe once it has been destroyed, and those who follow him shall rule by his side." Riku said, laughing after this.

"You don't remember me? Come on, think back, we first met when that dragon hunter tried to kill me. It was the first time you laid eyes on a dragon. I am Shayne, now and forever. And, I am here to help destroy you all." Shayne said, flashing his black teeth.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:14 pm
"We could prove as a good source of food prehaps?" She tried working more excuses for procrastination before finally stepping foward to stand before Shayne. "You are no Shayne! How dare you lie" Xaio went ahead to thrust her sword at him in irritation. No one would dare mimic their friends.  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:57 pm
((Shoot… Sorry… just got a PS3 and games for it and I forget to get back on.))

Fairheart steps up ahead of Xaio. “… Son of a b***h.” He said as he waves his arm to send the ripple into a different direction using telekinesis. He then points at Shayne with his free hand. “What the hell happened to you?... You use to fight your own battles… Now you’re a tinker toy of this new found god who can't even fight his own battle?... Your no better then Riku... No better then any of the dragon hunters that just attacked all dragons on site… No, in fact… Your worse! Everything you’ve ever done has been a waste if you just switch sides now…” He then points at Riku. “And if you think you’re so big and bad… Why would you be WITH your arch nemesis who took you down? Moron…” Fairheart shakes his head. “You both make me sick… your thrust for power has took over your brains… and the more power you have, the less you know what you have become…” He then rests his sword on his shoulder, knowing he could move a lot faster then anyone else could if needing to attack. “It’s a pity that you do not realize that you are being used… If this Eon is so strong… Then he’ll use you two and soon enough turn you on each other then kill the remaining worn out one. He’ll of course strip your powers when he’s done with you. Even if neither one of the two happen he’s still not giving all the powers you can contain… and certainly won’t have anyone by his side once he has it all. He’ll just have everyone and everything as his slave… Like how he has both of you as his little puppets.”

((There… speech makes up for it.))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces