Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 7 Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:31 am
Nakashima waved casually to Kazuma when he noticed him entering the training grounds, before turning back to his katon scroll. He read the next set of instructions as he drew a shuriken from its holster. Focusing his chakra into his hand he allowed it to flow out over the shuriken before he spun around and released the shuriken sending it flying at a nearby training dummy. Before the shuriken could get very far though Nakashima released a breath of fire that set the shuriken ablaze. (1/1)

Nakashima smiled as the flames upon the shuriken died once it struck the training dummy. He then turned his attention back to the katon scroll and it's next set of instructions. Nakashima made a quick set of handseals then clapped his hands infront of him resulting in a white hot flash of fire to erupt from his hands. (1/1)

(Katon: Shuriken no Jutsu (Fire Release: Shuriken Technique) 1/1)
(Katon: Fukumen no Jutsu (Fire Release: Veil Technique) 1/1)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:31 am
Turning back to the the katon scroll he had borrowed from the konoha library Nakashima looked over the next set of instructions. Nakashima smiled at the simplicity of the technique and then snapped his fingers while focusing on broken training dummy that was lying in a crater. A cinder erupted upon the surface of the training dummy and a moment later the dummy had turned into a small campfire. (1/1)

(Katon: Tanebi no Jutsu (Fire Release: Cinder Technique) 1/1)  

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:17 am
Reading further instructions inscribed upon one of the katon scrolls Nakashima smiled calmly to himself before snapping his fingers once again though this time the cinder appeared within his open hand. He poured a bit more chakra into his hand and watched with a warm smile as the cinder grew into a small flame that rested with his open hand. (1/1)

(Katon: Houka Hira no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flaming Palm Technique) 1/1)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:11 pm
(( Irish, are you going to be academy teacher again? Because Noa is going to leave for some time, so she can't teach there anymore.))  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:10 pm
Kazuma smiled at his son and thought ' He is progressing excelently, he willl be a strong ninja just like me'.

((HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate noobs and newbs and nubs and anything that goes along those lines.))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:29 pm
(( Okay wink Then no new students haha. I'll stay untill bb decides to kidnap me))  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:23 am
Replacing the katon scroll in to his pack Nakashima withdrew his raiton scroll and opened it up to look for a new jutsu to learn. Once he found the jutsu he wanted to learn Nakashima read the instructions on how to preform the jutsu. Nakashima began to gather electrical chakra at his core and then slowly moved it outwards through his body. As the chakra spread out ward Nakashima vented it from his body causing electircal charges to leap from ever part of his skin which would keep people from touching him as long as he continued to vent the chakra and keep still. (1/1)

(Heki no Jutsu (Burst Technique) 1/1)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:31 am
Looking at his raiton scroll again Nakashima decided on the next jutsu he wanted to learn then began to read the directions that told him how to proceed with the jutsu. "So that's how it works. This'll be fun." Nakashima said casually as he withdrew a kunai from his poket. He began to charge his hand that was holding the kunai with electrical chakra then allowing the current from the chakra to flow over to the kunai. Turning and rushing towards a nearby training dummy Nakashima struck it hard with the kunai and chuckled lightly when he saw the electricity transfer over to the dummy though it didn't really have any effect. (1/1)

(Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill) 1/1)  

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:59 am
Reading the raiton scroll one again Nakashima decided that this next jutsu would come in handy if he ever needed to make a swift getaway. Nakashima did a short series of handseals and summoned a lightning clone before beginning to charge electrical chakra into his core. Next, he preformed another short series of handseals before releasing the electrical chakra and letting it transform him into a strand of lightning. He then bounced around the training grounds using the training dummies to changes his direction until he finally crashed into his clone passing through and reverting himself to normal while causing the clone to disperse. (1/1)

(Raikou Henge no Jutsu (Lightning Transformation Technique) 1/1)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:52 pm
User ImagePanting, and a bit worse for wear, Shiromaru stumbled across three logs set vertically into the ground, worn from years of use. He plopped down infront of the middle one, leaning back against it, and pulled out the scroll Kazuma had handed him.
"He said this seal would ge me in safe! I call BS! Sure, I'm still alive, but damn, would it kill him to lay off on the extra exploding tags on the kunai in those traps? The senbon were plenty, thank-you-very-much." He was at the right spot, though, so now, all he had to do was wait for the man. But what were those sounds?
He had wrote them off earlier as part of the traps surrounding the training grounds, but they were still going on. It really piqued his interest...

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:51 pm
Kazuma walked into the training grounds with the real Noa just behind him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:22 am
Noa entered the training grounds right after Kazuma. She waved at her former student Shiromaru, who had been waiting for Kazuma, or so she assumed. She had to talk about manners to Kazuma, she hated waiting.
'' Well, I guess I start of on my own, since you can't exactly learn me medical. And you have your own raiton problem on two legs right over there''.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:54 am
Kazuma smiled "I have the ability to learn academy and gennin medical but thats not gonna help you" he said and smiled hten looked at the boy "Pick any raiton jutsu and I will teach you it".  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:26 am
┼ Myoto Hyroshi ┼

Chuunin of Konohagakure

User ImageUser Image

"And how is my favorite Sensei doing today." Came a voice near the entracne of the grounds. Myoto stood awaiting an answer, his gleaming amber eyes were shut and a smile was on his face, happy to his family again. During his travels he had relized that his arm wasn't a curse, yet it was a gift to him now, and would halp anyone that needed it. The Leaf Shinobi had already mastered the Technique that he found during his training and added a few new jutsus to his list. "Im going to guess that I can ask for another hug from you, Noa?" Myoto asked as he procceed to walk over to them. But he couldn't help but notice that something was missing. "Wheres Nakashima?" The shinobi questioned as he looked around to find his other friend.

Born from the Ashes of those who sleep in the Dust...

Oni_Soul

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:17 pm
User ImageShiro smiled and waved to the two, running up to get closer. "Hey, Noa-sensei, Kazuma-san!" after hearing Kazuma's statement, he simply blinked twice, before a mischeavious grin nearly split his face in half.
"My dad has this insanely powerful jutsu cvalled Raikiri! I wanna learn it!" But then his smile fell, as herecalled what he'd been told shortly after his father had used said jutsu. "But he said I don't have the control to do that yet."
However, his smile returned when he remembered the other thing he had been told.
"But he said there's a weaker, easier to use version! Do you know what it is?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff