Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:06 pm
Joko Marish

Jako looked to her and smiled."Well, it's fun to me...." He said to her and pushed her off, pouncing on top of her."That's payback..." He said smirking slightly.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:09 pm
Yelping as he pounced on top of her she began to growl angrily, and in confusion. She didn't understand this.

"how is getting forced down fun?"

She askes as she paws at him to get him off.

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:12 pm
Joko Marish

Jako gets off of her when she asked him to. He looked to her as he sat down and replied,"Sorry...well, it's supposed to be fun when both are having fun...." He said softly to her and walked over to her, nuzzling her cheek lightly.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:15 pm
"I guess I just don't do playful ..... I'm just a strange wolf..."

She muttered, and looked at him shaking her head. She didn't really have a puppy life to learn this.... she was alone and came in to strict rules strict everything now that she thought about it.

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:18 pm
Joko Marish

Jako looked to her and sat down next to her and sighed."It's something that most pups do...but you can still be playful....it's just a small portion Lia....what's wrong? You ok?" He asked her curiously, tilting his head slightly.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:31 pm
"I'm fine. "

She lied, not going to admit she was still very sore and in pain, she had been forcing pressure onto the bad paw all day and it was begnning to catch up with her.

"Lets... get the food for tonight shall we?"

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:35 pm
Joko Marish

Jako looked to her and sighed. He nodded to her and stood up on all fours, said softly,"Yes, before any of the pups get hungry..." He said softly to Lia, wondering what was wrong with her ever since yesterday. He knew her paw and her muzzle hurt from the night before, but what was wrong with her now. He was really worried and curious for her.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:40 pm
Darting off, way ahead of him she found a dear, and although she was in pain, Jako would see a viciousness in her when she attacked this one more than ever. She viciously clawed into it before finally biting its throat , and forcing it down to its doom. She layed down next to it, before getting up to get another...however she wasn't expecting to see a hunter in the trees pointing a rifle at her skull. Darting off, she heard the shot that barely missed her hind leg, and into the brush, the man was cursing and was continuing to pursue. He had a horse with him, which mean with Lia's limp he had a good chance of catching up.

~Dam it.....how could I have been so stupid, I knew I should have followed my own gut and not listen to others like that, look what it left me at....~

Hearing another shot she yelped as it soared an inch over her head into the tree. She stopped short and tried running back the other way.

~oh Jako, please don't follow me....~

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:48 pm
Joko Marish

Jako saw her dart off ahead of the pack and was wondering where she had gone off to."Lia!" He howled out to the forest as he followed her, not using his angelic speed to follow her, in case any other creatures were around. He heard a few bangs from afar, which made him curious, until he heard a yelp and knew who it was."Lia!" He yelled out, howling loudly as he charged forward, searching for her.

Soon, he had found where she was and a horseriding hunter were and was going to go on the attack. He growled as he charged forward towards the hunter and leaped up at them, knocking off the hunter off the large horse, making both of them fall to the ground. Once Jako hit the ground, he yelled to Lia,"Lia! Run and warn the others!" As he then turned to face the hunter with a growl, seeing he sat up, holding a knife and his revolver.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:57 pm
Wincing, she couldn't leave Jako like that and she charged in, forcing her mouth open to bite into the mans skull, as her claws ripped at his arms and chest. She felt him jerk, his arm and she let go falling to the floor, and shrunk away as the man went straight at her. The wind picked up and would force him from his feet and flying across to the ground about fifteen feet away, her limp more noticable now.

"Jako we need to run, hunters don't come alone....."

She winced, knowing he'd be unconscious and unable to follow, but the others....they would...

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:06 pm
Joko Marish

Jako saw her lunge at the hunter, knocking the man out. He looked to her and nodded. He walked over to her and saw her limp. He thought for a moment about what he was going to do, he couldn't leave her there to die from the hunters, but he couldn't carry her. He had no choice, but to go into his other form. He sighed and looked to Lia with a sad look and told her,"Forgive me Lia....but I have no choice...." He said softly and looked to the sky, the sun shining brightly down on him. He howled and the bright light absorbed him, making Jako unable to be seen for a few minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:13 pm
She looked aroundnervously as she saw him dissapear, her eyes widening, hearing the horses getting closer. She winced and moved into a bush, laying under it with a frown on,waiting for it. She thought Jako had left her by doing this, and was confused, she didn't really know what was going on.

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:30 pm
User Image

Jako soon reamerged from the light again, but not as a wolf. His legs were now two, not four, with five toes on each. His front legs had changed into arms, which had hands with five fingers. His hair looked as if had fallen off, showing soft and bright skin. His facial features completely changed as well, his hair a light blonde. He looked at his form, seeing his change successful. It had been so long since he had changed into his angelic form. He then turned to face Lia with a light smile and looked to her, motioning to her to come to him."Do not be afraid Lia, it's me Jako...." He said softly to her, his voice still the same, and easily heard by any wolf. He heard the hoofs of the horses and knew there wasn't much time."I will carry you as fast as I can Lia to the den....but we have to hurry!" He warned her.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:34 pm
Backing away into the bush seeing him as a human form, her eyes were wide with sheer terror. She closed her eyes though and went towards his voice, the only thing that would allow her to move towards him like that , and waited for something horrible to happen somehow. Jako.....was.....human???

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:47 pm
User Image

Jako looked to her and saw her fear and terror."Do not be afraid....I know that you see me as a human...but I still am Jako...I am an angel from heaven...But we must hurry before the hunters arrive! I will explain to you later..." He told her as he walked over to her and said,"This may be uncomfortable and abit frightening, but this will get you out of here quickly..." He reassured her as he walked over to her and picked her up slowly. He wasn't measured by his strength, but by his heart. He knew what he had to do to protect the one that he cared about, even if he had to risk himself for it. He slowly unravelled his wings, glittering brightly yellow and white and lifted off the ground slowly, still carrying Lia in his arms, flying above the treeline and towards the den.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games