Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Entrance to the Sound Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:20 pm
(my bad i just had to take it out it was really ignorant...my opnion)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:44 pm
pyro hasu
(my bad i just had to take it out it was really ignorant...my opnion)
(it wasn`t ment to be that way.)  

Aro97

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:03 pm
A short, tanned figure began walking towards the gates. He wore an old, worn, and torn akatsuki robe. There was no hat, his hair came down to his eyes, but not covering them. The figure wore no shoes, and wore some sort of shorts that came below his knees, medical tape came to his ankles. As the figure came upon the gates, he reached out with his right hand and touched the side of the gate. And then walked on through into the village.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:24 pm
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

The twins returned into the village and charged towards the gate. As they neared the gates the jumped into the air spinning and landed inside the village.

They looked at each other then quickly they followed a train of new people in the village.

((Firu I will handle this. Besides... Zeramaru still needs two more corpses for his experiment... willing to volunteer? twisted ))

KazElli

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:35 pm
As Ty and his crew arrived at the gates,Ty quickly threw all his smoke bombs at the door as the area was covered in smoke.Ty knew where the door was so he made some hand signs as he jumpped down from Rain."Katon: Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Ember Clone Technique)." 1 clone of each member of the crew was formed as the clones stopped at the gates.Ty continueed through the gates as he knew that would buy him some time at the moment.Ty made another set of hand sings."Henge no jutsu." Tys puppet Rain tossed the boy to Sir as Rain took the apperance of the boy.Ty wanted to make sure the boy was out so he had Sir punch him once more.

((So there are clones at the gates that look like each person Ty was with.My puppet Rain thats with me looks like the boy.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:44 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio was not fooled by Kai's attempts to confuse him since his sensitive hearing told him other wise, plus he was right behind Kai the entire way. He easily threw shuriken into the clones and Rain. He continued to follow him into Zeramaru's lair.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:47 pm
Firu Shinra
(What I say goes, Aro. My village, my rules, my ability to delete and edit your posts. So don't piss me off, or I will legitly kill every one of rpcs)

((lol baby))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:48 pm
Before arriving at the gates, he had released the transformation jutsu, becoming the Missing Nin Axel once more. Following close behind Yukio, Axel continued onward.  

BluewolfofMibu

Aro97

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:07 pm
"flare should we leave or stay?"aro said walking to the entrance.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:17 pm
Axel made his way back out to the gates, traveling at such speeds that not even the guards saw him coming. All they felt was a strong surge of wind dashing past them.

Exit  

BluewolfofMibu

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:18 pm
"I guess we should head to mist...i know a person their" he said heading out  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:22 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Using his super-speed and mastery of wind, Yukio did his best to keep up and follow Axel.

exit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Aro97

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:33 pm
aro followed flare to the mist village.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:13 am
Ty passed through the gates as he jumped on Rains back.They then quickly ran off.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games