Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:27 pm
((eh well whatever works
Now I'm just gona wait until a teacher gets online))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:41 pm
((you know our teacher wants us in the training grounds right?))  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:44 pm
Kai froze with terror."Ok ok just stop."Kai waited and then said"hey since I mastered the 3 basic jutsu can you give me a headband?"Kai looked at Sarium.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:45 pm
((Nekkid you realise i am a sannin of this village I have a village headband on and he isn't gonna hert you its just Kai pissed him off so just back out cause your gonna die anyway everyone wants to kill you cause you are kois assassin))

Sarium's sharinggnas activated and he dodged the weak genjutsu that was cast on him, he then moved to the side of the kunai and he looked at the kid "Boy you are attacking one of the Sannin of your village, do you want to be executted" he said in a odd voice. Sarium looked at Kai "Well you pissed me off so i might just kill you, any reasons why I shouldn't" he asked his eyes narrowing, it seemd his personality was changing again.

((Yes havock he does, i jsut hope firu is angry about me now fighting this one too))

irishshamrock12

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:46 pm
((lol I did not. When did he say that?))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:48 pm
((Lol he pm'd me and apparently me you and ronnel- again are in his squad))  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:49 pm
((thank freakin god, i was worried there for a sec...the b*****d didn't pm me evil ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:52 pm
Kai smiled."come on sarium, plz it was just a joke.I was just playing.how can you live with no fun in your life?"Kai looked suprised to everything happening right now.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:52 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio waved his hand in front of Shadow's face. "HELLO!? ARE YOU IN THERE!? I was asking what I need to learn next?" he shouted before shaking his head. "This guy daydreams a lot."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:56 pm
Jurou got up put of his chair, and headed for the door.
Maybe I'll have more luck at the training grounds.  

hentaiprince

ThePonySlaystation

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:02 pm
(Lol. I know who you are. I read through the posts. Jin likes to protect his village. And I'm blowing the list way out of proportion anyways. There are a couple people on the list. One Havoc asked Koi to do, since Koi couldn't do it, now I have to clean up the mess. Nobody will miss her. To think about it, it's two girls and a guy on the list. The guy won't be said, but he isn't on the crew. At least I don't think. You'd be surprised who it is twisted And the other two like I said were Scion and well, wth I already said it, Littlemintchan. Koi wanted to kill Scion himself, and Lmc was the one that Havoc asked Koi to kill, because of the Nibi. Well, I'd love to have the ability to use Edo Tensei. Lol. And why would they want to kill me because I was sent to kill a couple people? I decided that I will take them out in a timely fashion, then move on to my own personal plan. I told Koi I wouldn't continue on with Project Nightfall. It was a simple plan actually. He'd kill each Kage 1v1, if anyone tried to stop him, that's why he'd have a team. They hold him off, and then boom. Assassination after Assassination. Simple plan? It'd be a cleansing of the systems. That and he would make sure to kill all the people in his way. But that won't happen now...)

Jin instantly realized that the man was an Uchiha and bowed. "Sorry, sir. I am waiting to get my headband as well." Jin said still bowing. He then stood up straight. "However, killing a member of your own village counts as an act that would put you in a position where you would be treated like a Rogue-nin. I believe that if you killed a fellow village member, I'd make it my goal to become a Jounin, and then kill you with my own Tsukiyomi." Jin said in a polite manner. "I must now get on with my training, maybe you should do the same puppet man. You know, rank doesn't mean anything." Jin said as he walked back over to the mirror. He sighed as he pulled out a scroll. "People tend to learn by their mistakes. So will this one." He said quietly as he shook his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:05 pm
(Why would I care if you got pissed at him irish? Although, I am a bit upset that you are going to kill an AS. I prefer someone of higher rank to wait until someone is at least chuunin.)

"Hm?" Shadow said, as he was really only paying half of his attention to this room, the other half was focused on his home. "Oh right, youre still here. Um, I guess you can work on genin medical jutsu." Shadow said, handing him the scroll.

(Edit: Also, everyone look at the first post of this thread to figure out how many posts it takes to learn jutsu.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:07 pm
((Jin I think I will kill you and take your eyes for personal use.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:13 pm
((I would actually see you try. But remember, if your trying to kill them, you have to fine with the possibility of them killing you

Edit: Holey crap 24 post to learn a jounin move?))  

hentaiprince

ThePonySlaystation

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:17 pm
(Firu: Sorry. I've never seen that before. Is it your personal one for the village, or one decided upon by the entire crew? Either way I can agree to it... except the being double part... that is a little overboard. I would say an addition of maybe half would be a more better decision.

Kai: Go ahead and try. I'll kill you without thinking twice. It's an act of betrayal against the village. You'll die painfully.)

Jin looked at their teacher, Shadow. "Sir, I learned the techniques like you had asked. What else should I do that would make you pleased enough to allow me the privilege of wearing the Sound Village's head band?" Jin said with a hint of curiosity. Then again, it was curiosity that killed the cat.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games