Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Experimentation Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:39 pm
Kmochi was confused as to him not being told to move. He didn't have time to think as legs came at him with kicks. Kimochi crossed his arms in a X fashion covering his chest making the kicks hit his arms. He grunted in pain. Then the uppercut came under his arms punching him right in the stomach. Kimochi grabbed the ram and threw it down. He thne grabbed his stomach and groaned.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:43 pm
"Good stand up."Rain threw a jab with its right hand straight at the boys chest."Since we are pupept users our bodies are weak.If we train being hit you will be able to stand more pain in battle."  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:48 pm
Kimochi couldn't even think straight as the next punch rammed him in his chest. He had never expirienced physical pain like this before. The only true pain he had was the mentality of his dead parents. Kimochi fell back to the ground. He rolled and jumped back barely being able to stand. He grabbed his chest and grunted once again. "Whatever it takes to get through this awful pain."

((Is there a downfall to becoming a human puppet, because you are immune to genjustu corresct?))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:53 pm
((Umm im not sure i can ask havock tho))

Ty smiled as Rain threw two more jabs,one at the chest and one at the stomach."Enjoy the pain,love the pain,embrace the pain."  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:56 pm
Ty snapped his fingers."Rain go see Lady Amekage for me." Rain stood up and ran out the room heading for the gates.

((I just sent my fox Rain not the puppet.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:01 pm
Kimochi was in a knees bent position in which the punche would have connected around his neck jaw area. He ducked just barely and felt his body sore with pain. The punch headed for his stomach would blast him in the jaw and knock him down. Kimochi laid on the ground, not able to move to hately. Kimochi then slowly made it to his feet. "Come at me again." He said with one eye closed and a mouth which started to bleed.  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:04 pm
Rain spun on its left leg lashing out a kick aimed at the boys shoulder."Just tell me when you had enough."Ty smiled as the boy could takemore then he thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:08 pm
Kimochi raised his arm to block the attack but it hit and knocked him almost to the ground, but with his arm out his open palm touched the ground giving him balance. He was now down to a one knee stance. Kimochi raised his arms to protect his sides. "Whenever you are ready than so will I." Kimochi said knowing it wasn't true. he wished was as strong and dark as he was thought as to be, but in reality he was nice and soft. he only irritated people making them ignore his weaknesses.  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:11 pm
Tys smile disappeared as a grin covered his face.Ty moved his hands as Rain threw a furry of jabs aimed all over the boys body."Ok then."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:16 pm
Kimochi fell to the ground unable to move, needing to get his nerves backs. From the ground he spoke, "I hope your done. Let me rest a little."  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:23 pm
Ty smiled."Thats pretty good."Rain picked the boy up and put him on the tabel.Ty made a hand sign as his hands started to glow with chakra.Ty ran his glowing hands a few inches from the boys stomach,and head."Next i want you to use the materials around here to make your puppets.Pay attention to detail."Ty pointed around the room showing the wood and metal and the fernace.

((That should heal most cuts and take some pain away.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:29 pm
Kimochi didn't know the man knew medical justu. He figured he should ask to learn some as his trainingdeepened, he had a good length of time until the next chuunin exams and didn't know if he was going to skip them. He got down off the table still with a few aches and headed towards the area. He noticed as he had everything his blueprints instructed that he needed. He summoned Wolverine and layed it on a table. He started by taking it apart by legs, stomach area, and head.

((Ok, and this doesn't count as the reinforcing the puppet because he is already completed, just in lack of weapons. My other puppet will be 5 post to make.))  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:32 pm
Ty sat down and crossed his legs as he waited for the boy.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:40 pm
Kimochi grabbed some wire and put of it 30ft. into the puppet's front paws. He then put some wire in the mouth area and attached a kunai to the wire.This would serves as the puppet's tounge. He then grabbed a veil with the words poison written on it and put it in the back head of the puppet. He connect a tube from it to the puppets mouth which he could control the tube by mvong it with chakra threads which will release the poison gas. He then stored some senbon in the head which would automatically move into the tube once the veil was empty. Kimochi re-connected the puppet's parts. He was finished with inside work. He now grabbed some metal and shaped it into claws and teeth. He super-glued them to the puppet's gum area and the puppet's paws.

[Wolverine completed]

Kimochi sealed Wolverine back in the scroll. He now pulled out his Sabertooth blueprints.  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:42 pm
Ty took out his set of puppet blue prints.At the top they read Sir in big letters.Ty wanted to be done with all the puppet making so he quickly started to carve out the puppets bodie.A few minutes later you could see the sweat running down his face dripping onto the floor but he had finished carving the body.He then got the last of his wire and laced it through the puppet.(1/2)

"Ok now we need to metal plate you." Ty pickked up the giant puppet and carried it over to the metal. This puppet was unlike the others it only had metal. Armor along its arms and legs.As Ty finished metal plating his puppet started to examine it closer."Yup it looks pretty done."Ty set it back in the cornner by the other puppet. He then looked over to boy checking his progress.Ty quickly made the mixture of fake skin as he covered the whole puppet in it and then made the eyes.After Ty had finished he hung the puppet up so he could dry off a bit.(2/2) Sir Rebuit

((I had to rebuild a puppet))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces