Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
天—Ancient Kaguya Manor—閻(READ 1ST POST B4U ENTER) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:01 pm
Skye ran into the building, covering her mouth and ducking as she ran past the clone. "This guy's going to kill me" she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:03 pm
User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The clone got up, following behind her. " Yeah...That's what I thought.." The clone went to a wall with dozens of scrolls and pulled out three. " We need to get you started on your sub element..what is it gonna be.."

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:06 pm

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

The actual Ryugan flew down into the area and simply passed by the barrier, his blood was his seal to get in. He walked in and saw Skye and sat down. "well??"

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:08 pm
シコツミャク
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
|| Regula Kaguya || Chuunin || Kumogakure || Hakemoto || Kaguya ||

((Brit, you do know my RPC shoved Skye into the manor right?))
Regula took a scroll out from his pouch and looked it over. It was a scroll on Kaguya clan techniques. After reading it over he looked up at his brother's clone. "Which ones should I learn?" he asked curiously.

User Image  

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:08 pm
skye got a worried look on her face. She felt her next words would get her hit. "what's a sub element? Is that like the Hyouton?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:19 pm

User Image

Ryugan sat down in a meditation like stance, his eyes closed as he began to meditate. " Bracken dance and both of the clematis dances...you wouldn't be anything without your bloodline.... so try perfecting you main element." Ryugan cracked his neck, then proceeded to answer Skye. " A sub element is an element you learn in addition to your one or two or even three elements..There are different for each village..The leaf have the Oil sub element..pro choice for Fire users..I myself decided to pass..I'm the best with out it....Then theres the recently Hiatus village of sound which of course has the sound element...The sand have sand, the rain have rain and the grass have grass...Oh, the Mist have snow and then there's us..the cloud.." Ryugan's right arm extended in front of him, his palm wide open. Skye's head band would suddenly rip right off her head and shot into Ryugan's palm. " The Magnetic element...You choose which you want..though Snow is the only sub element I do not possess."

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:25 pm
Skye thought for a bit, "Oil would be most usefull for me, but if i'm against another fire user, it could be used against me. Hm, Sensei?" she said looking back to ryugan "What are the characteristics of the Sound sub-element?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:32 pm
シコツミャク

User Image
|| Regula Kaguya || Chuunin || Kumogakure || Hakemoto || Kaguya ||

((Lol. That's what I thought had happened xD))
Regula nodded though it hurt to hear that Ryugan thought he'd be nothing without his bloodline. He walked off to Dojo Hateshinai. Once inside he opened the scroll once more.((1/3))

Regula began to read on Tensenka no Mai: Tsuru. It seemed like it would be a quite easy technique to get a hold off, but once that would cause a bit more pain than usual. Regula took a deep breath as he prepared to begin the technique.((2/3))

Regula bowed his head slightly. A vertebrate at the base of his neck, where it met his back, began to grow. Slowly it began to split the skin, giving Regula a slight stinging sensation. It began to make it's way from the skin. Once out far enough Regula reached back and wrapped his hand around it. Slowly he began to pull it out, vertebrate by vertebrate. Each one was spiked of them was spiked. After a few seconds Regula pulled out his whole spinal column which quickly began to reform. He whipped it around, slashing at the walls. He grinned largely as he put the whip down. He reached back into his pouch for his scroll and continued on his training.((3/3))

User Image  

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:36 pm

User Image

" What do you think??" Ryugan thought it was a dumb question but, he would answer it anyway. " Disrupting organs...messing with ones sense of hearing all of that sort..sound is effective..I myself have mastered it's taijutsu style."

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:38 pm
Skye got a wicked grin, "Organ failure, eh? Slow and painful. I like it. I wish to learn the sound sub-element, oh, and could i get by headband back please?"  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:40 pm

User Image

Ryugan didn't answer her, he simply stood upward, took the sound sub element scroll and made his way into dojo Ryouko, presuming she would follow.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:43 pm
Skye followed Ryugan. She kept looking at the scroll, imagining all the techiniques it could hold.
((Do we get the -4 posts thing from your dojos? or is that only in your secret one?))  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:47 pm
((Alll of em))

User Image

Ryugan turned around, looking dead into Skye's eyes. " You see what you want..come and get it.." Ryugan lightly tossed the headband and scroll in the air and two bone libs sprouted from his abdomen and grabbed them, his flesh arms folded as he continued to stare at her. " Your intrigued by sound,no?? Well the scrolls right here." His bone arm shook the scroll as it held it out. It was obvious Ryugan was gonna make her work for it.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:50 pm
Skye sighed, she didnt know why it would be any different. She pulled out 2 peices of paper. they folded into butter flies and flew around Ryugan's arms, seeming to be of no threat. skye then performed some hand signs, and shot several small fire balls at Ryugan's arms.

Paper folding - academy

fire flower - genin  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games