Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:14 pm
Cheryl~

She then decided to let her hand free, making them see her vampire bite mark on her neck. " I see.. do you know where the boy went? The one with black hair and gray eyes.. he doesn't seem to like me much..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:18 pm
((cool thanks nessie, im probably gonna just jump in to Raemida, i cant remember where i was...))
Rath stepped out into the castle gardens streaching, Finally! a chance to get out of that blasted castle he thought to himself taking in the view, he had a note pad under his arm, "i wonder if justin would let my sketch one of his pets?" he wondered as he walked among the flowers quickly sketching them when he caught a glimpse of his siblings with the humans.  

RathLeigh

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:20 pm
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

As Justin got closer to the village, he slowed his pace. Don't want to show up like I ran a marathon. With the new shadows made from the lights above, he could travel to almost any part of this city in an instant. He chose one on the outskirts and headed to the center of it all. He escaped into an alleyway and looked around. Nobody saw him. Good. In the center, there was a huge yet silent fountain. Its structure and design were beautiful and arranged the water in it to shoot off in many directions. He loved coming here. Now, with his case in hand, Justin walked straight to the fountain and set down his case. He could hear the wandering vampires talking about him. Some were curious; others were excited. Justin opened the case to reveal a violin and bow. He took them out and played a few notes. He tuned the violin and tried all the strings again. Now we're good. The stood on the marble foundation of the fountain and started to play. He played a song that grasped the attention of the listeners. It was slow and sad, placing his feelings of depression earlier into song. Justin closed his eyes and let the music flow. The song didn't wander very far, only into the nearest areas of town, but all the vampires in its range came to listen closely. Justin could hear the compliments of the people. "It's beautiful." "He's really talented." "The Violinist of the Dark Mist is playing again!" Justin didn't grin though. Everyone loved the man playing this song. However, they didn't know him as Justin Claymoore, oldest prince of the vampire kingdom. They knew him as the Violinist of the Dark Mist, the mysterious musician who plays enchanting songs in the middle of town at night and will slip away silently in the darkness after he finishes. Many people came up to put offerings to him in his case: money, a bit of food and blood at times. Girls admired him. He was very popular with the people. But no one knew who hid under that mask and top hat. I don't mind though. I just enjoy playing and having those around enjoy its sound. It doesn't matter who plays it as long as the music brings some kind of emotion to your soul.

...Am I really the monster they say?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:28 pm
User Image

ⓙⓔⓢⓢⓘⓑⓔⓛⓛⓔ k α ι t ℓ y η ∂αиιя

Jessi saw that Hotaru took a breath of relief. She smiled. Jessi looked at the blond kid. She walked up to him and stared. "It's fine. Im Jessibelle." She said, holding Momi-kun. She looked back at Cherie. "Why would you want him here?" She asked quite harshly, then she stopped. She frozed, she stepped into the blonde kid's hands. She pointed at her. "What in god's name did you do!? Who bit you Cherie! Who!" She demandly asked. She looked really, worried, though she was mad as a bull.

ι мαʏ вɛ ʏσʋиɢ, вʋт ωαтcн σʋт..

[[OOC:]]

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:31 pm
Cheryl~

She then looked down onto Jessibelle and gulped. " Look.. the guy never had blood for weeks.. he never wanted to drink it as much as I didn't want to be bitten but I had to help him Jessibelle, He needed it or else he will be in Fatigue... a very bad one."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:41 pm
"those aren't my brothers" he sighed noting that the beings off in the distance were servants, "mabey im just hungry" he said to himself wondering when was the last time he had taken some blood, he headed twards the kitchen gardens where he would grab some blood from the kitchen.  

RathLeigh

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:42 pm
Dynamite comes in small packages......

"Wait, hold on. Did you offer it?" Hotaru asked calmly.

Hotaru was not one to get mad if the other person chose to feed the vamp. She would be mad if the vamp forcibly fed from her. Like Sigfried almost did to her. Then Hotaru would be furious.

But it still explodes.....

User Image

Don't make me explode on you.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:45 pm
Cheryl~

" I had to.. I hate it when people are gonna suffer because I don't do anything" She sighed. " He is fine now.. but now he thinks I'm scared of him..."  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:45 pm
»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

"Never too old to have fun"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raffaello turned around to see his other brother peep out, and go back in
his room.Ralf just shrugged and turned back to the girls.He put his hand
on Jessibelles head."Its nice to meet you, as well." He said.Ralf
looked at the girls neck.There was fang marks.He didn't pay attention to
her question.Grey eyes and black hair.Vincent? He shook his head.Then,
Jessi came really close to him.He smiled and put his hands on her
shoulders."Well, be careful next time.Any of these vampires could kill
you."
He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:51 pm
Cheryl~

"Not the guy I was with recently.. he seemed way too nice to kill... he won't kill unless for a good reason." She looked up at the blondie guy and stared at him; certain that Vincent won't kill her.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:52 pm
Dynamite comes in small packages.....

Then Hotaru shrugged with a smile, "Then I don't see the problem. You chose to."

At that, the female ran an idle hand through her long hair, brushing her bangs out of her eyes. That's when she turned to Raffaello.

"Erm, yeah, whateveryourname is, you wouldn't happen to know how I could get back to my room would you?"

But it still explodes.......

User Image

Don't make me explode on you.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:55 pm
Rath could smell humans blood as he came into the kitchen, slowly he stepped into the hall and noticed his brothers door open, "Raffaello?" he asked wondering if it was him that had fed. he hadn't expected his brothers to begin feeding so soon, and he was begining to feel a little guilty being the one who had written up the treaty and all, he didn't think the human king would agree to his mothers terms so completely.  

RathLeigh

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:56 pm
User Image

ⓙⓔⓢⓢⓘⓑⓔⓛⓛⓔ k α ι t ℓ y η ∂αиιя

A gentle touch hit her shoulders. She looked up a t Ralph. Jessi, Jessi, was rather cold and tired. She wanted to sleep. That's all. She sighed and closed her eyes. She didn't even look at Cherie. Nonetheless, she didn't like the idea that she let him. "Cherie, he could have. You dont know. Vamps are notorious great liars!" She said, looking at her wit those big orbs of purple. "Sure, he was nice, but he could.. could have killed you. Then, what? How am I suppose to tell dad? The others? Huh? A vampire killed you?!" She questioned. She pushed away from him and ignored the talking. "Take me back to my room." She ordered, Jessi, not the one is cool with it. Not at all.

ι мαʏ вɛ ʏσʋиɢ, вʋт ωαтcн σʋт..

[[OOC:]]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:57 pm
Cheryl~

He must've smelled my blood from here... She had the wound dripping of blood going down from the neck since Vincent bit her.. " Is there.. something ya need?" She then saw Jessi was mad and frowned a bit and decided to leave them not wanting to have a fight get worse.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:58 pm
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin opened his eyes as he finished his song and the now large crowd clapped in admiration. He couldn't help but smile in gratitude. Even if I can't show them who I really am, even if I can only be my true self to animals right now, I know from this that there are people who are glad I can be here. People who like me to do something for them. He started to tune again. After adjusting for a minute, he played another song. It also had a slow and sad melody, but this described more of a feeling of love than the other. Justin knew since the first time he heard this song that it told a wonderful story that should be heard for miles. He had practiced for a long time on this and was very proud of its performance tonight. The people were absolutely stunned and amazed at the sound created. They imagined him as a black and gold descendant from above who came here to sooth everyone with his heavenly music. This brought in a lot of profit to him. The music drifted and soon everyone was under his trance. Justin's mouth moved in a grin as he let the music play.

...Am I really the monster they say?

((Try to keep with the violin. I know there's piano in that song too, but the violin is what's important to this right now.))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games