Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Dark vs. Light Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:32 pm

I smiled knowingly, swallowing what was in my mouth before I spoke. "Well.... For one, you're jumpy. Second off, when I walked back over to the table, something had happened... Something important. Apparently, whatever happened kept going on or something along those lines...." I grin, before stuffing my mouth again with pancakes.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:39 pm

I looked away and then glanced around. I felt very awkward. "Um, nothing. Really.", I said turning red. All I could think about was what had happened and the brush of Knight's skin. My fingers flew to my lips without knowing it and I stared off.

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:24 pm

"If you say so..... But you are a horrible liar Yoko." I grinned, letting the subject drop. Eventually, I'd find out, whether I was told by them, or by me watching.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:16 pm

I leaned forward a bit and smiled awkwardly. "I am aren't I? I-", I stammered. "I may have....I kind of...well." I glanced around and hoped Knight was out of earshot. I shook my head and blushed. "I kissed Knight." I looked away and my ears went down a bit as my tail twitched.

gandygirl

gandygirl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:29 am

I had spoken so quietly I wasn't sure if anyone had heard me speak. I stacked my plate with food and went upstairs to eat alone.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:27 pm

I blinked, too shocked at what Yoko had said to reply as she left the room and went upstairs. Slowly, my gaze shifted to Knight, more curious now than shocked. "Eh.....? Well... That was not what I was thinking actually...." I grinned, eating more pancake. Yoko was actually, an amazing cook.

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:41 pm

I ate my food in silence and tried to think. Would this effect what he was here for? Should I leave? I decided to get some fresh air and take a walk. Running down stairs, I said, "I'm gonna take a walk. Be back later unless you wanna come." I opened the door and left, not waiting for a response.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:10 pm

I sat in silence, remembering what had happened last night. Her smile, and the gentle touch of her lips on my cheeks. Even if I did eat, I doubted I would want to eat anything right now.

angel_of_bloodlust

gandygirl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:22 pm

I didn't get far until I found a bench to sit on. The breeze felt good and I remembered the feel of Knight beside me. All the sudden I wished he was here, beside me again. But he wasn't. I sat on the bench alone.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:24 pm

After feeling a bit awkward now that the truth was known, I headed back upstairs, and laid out on the bed. I wasn't tired, nor was I ever tired, but I just needed to be alone. What Yoko had done had produced something in me I'd never known, something that should exist in a monster like me.

angel_of_bloodlust

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:39 am

I yawned, having finished my food. I did a quick clean up of the dishes, looking around and sighing again. "I have a feeling that this journey is going to get a lot more interesting..."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:15 pm

The walk seemed to clear my mind and I felt better as I walked back into the kitchen. "Okay, i'm better now." I said with a happier sigh.

gandygirl

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:15 pm

I smiled at her, knowing I'd be blushing if I was organic. "Have a seat." It was kinda awkward being this close to her after what happened the last time we were close.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:28 pm

"We need to get going.... Now that everyone is okay..." I said, breaking the tension and standing up. I smiled, headed upstairs to grab my stuuf and reappeaeared a few moments later, waiting patiently at the door for the other two.

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:30 pm

I smiled back and slid into the seat next to Knight. Looking into his eyes, I felt a strange sensation in my stomach and almost laughed. I daintily lifted a paw and licked at it, something I did when I was nervous. You couldn't blame me for being a cat.
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games