Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:07 pm

Shane laughed a mirthless laugh. "I am prone to.. berserker rages." he said, feeling a little ashamed. "I don't know when or how it started, but when I go into one, I'm like.. a wild animal. I launch into a frenzy without remorse or pity or fear. I believe it is linked somehow to magic, and that's why I'm here. To control my rages." he finished. He allowed her to stroke his head while he said this. "That's one good thing to being a demihuman." he thought. "People enjoy dogs. They're nice to have around. And, after all, I'm only just a feral dog." Yes, he was able to enjoy the benefits of being a dog, such as the stroking Hana was giving him now. If he had a dog of his own, he would know what it felt when he scratched its head or rubbed its belly. It was just that feeling of ahh yeah... He closed his eyes as she stroked him.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:20 pm
'I see.' Hana couldn't exactly picture her friend in such a berserk mindless rage, he seemed too mild and laid back for that. But then he had told her his story, and when she thought about it she really wasn't suprised. Nor did she blame him.
'I'm sure you'll figure it out,' she said, threading her fingers through his fur. She wanted to help him in any way she could, but wasn't exactly sure how to offer... he seemed like the independant type, preferring to do most things on his own.
though he did say he wanted to be friends, that he'd like to have my company, she thought.
'I dont want to be an annoyance, but if there's anything I can do let me know, ok?'

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:24 pm

"Of course." Shane replied. "An annoyance?" he thought. "If she's anything, she's certainly not an annoyance." he thought. There it was again, that awkward feeling he had never felt before. He pushed the feeling aside again. For now, though, he relaxed and enjoyed her company. "Annoyance... Hah!" he thought again.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:32 pm
Shifting a little, bringing her slippered feet up beside her, it caused her to lean a little against Shane. She continued stroking his fur, ignoring the tiny knots that suddenly appeared in her stomach, and the heat that flushed her cheeks. Casting about for something to distract her, she asked, 'um, you don't have anything against cats, do you, Shane?'  

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:45 pm

"Cats?" he said. "Nah, one of my best friends is a cat. Though, he doesn't live in this world. He lives on Enrevaas, in refuge from the elves." he bristled a little, but resumed his normal position. "Why do you ask?" he inquired, curious as to why Hana would ask such a thing.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:52 pm
Hana grinned. 'I have a pet kitten, and she goes with me nearly everywhere,' she explained. 'I was hoping that wouldn't be a problem, if we spend a lot of time together,' she added, hoping that they would indeed be spending a lot of time together.  

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:57 pm

"Oh no, not a problem. Just as long as she doesn't... er, invade." he said, the weird feeling rising up again. More to cover up than anything, he asked: "What are you at Sellaria for?" He hoped this would gloss over the awkward moment they just had.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:06 pm
Hana giggled a little. 'Esther is still young, but I dont think she'll be a problem!' She sensed something about his mood change just then, and she cocked her head a little, trying to figure out what might be the cause. Faintly recognizing the emotion however, she decided not to intrude, and returned her attention to their conversation.
'I've always had a talent for healing, and, as you know, a special bond with animals, so I came here to strengthen my abilities, explore their possablities, and just learn more about magic in general,' she replied. By now her hand had stilled, and rested on his back. 'I brought Esther along partly so i could practice the things i might learn on her,' she giggled again as she thought of a few of the many images that her comment conjured up in her mind.

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:20 pm

Shane smirked as she told him all this. Well, he smirked as much as a wolf can smirk. "You know," he began, "you aren't like other people. I mean, everyone is special in their own way, but you're... different. In a good way." he added quickly, so as not to offend her. "Uh, what I mean to say is..." he stammered, then breathed deeply and started again. "You came in here, even when I brushed you off a bit, knowing full well that I probably wasn't what you would call friendly. Even though I am, it's just that nobody approaches me without caution. I... appreciate your companionship. I appreciate the fact that you decided to get to know me, bypassing even my social barriers. I guess what I'm trying to say is... Thank you. Thank you for talking with me, for sitting with me, for listening to me rant and not give a damn about it. Just... thank you." he finished off a little awkwardly. He took a chance, and licked her hand, trying to make it seem as though he would do that like any other dog. He rested his head back on his paws and closed his eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:37 pm
Hana looked down at him, not a little suprised at his little speech. Her cheeks flushed blue, pleased that she had made such a good impression, but more at his... -would that be considered a kiss?- she wondered, her stomach fluttering a little at the idea...
Smiling at him, she ran her fingers throught his fur again. 'There's no need to thank me,' she insisted. Her fingers slowed a bit, her stokes turning more into a massage. 'To tell you the truth, I've never been the type to just come up and introduce myself and say 'hey, let's be freinds'... I usually wait for others to come to me. But I decided when I came here that I'd try and break myself of that - that I'd make an effort to be more friendly. And now I've very glad I did,' she added, adverting her eyes bashfully.

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:45 pm

"I am too..." Shane said, noticing her eyes, but taking no note of it. He laid there, feeling her hands slow up a bit. He looked out the window and noticed that it was getting darker. "It's getting late..." he said to nobody in particular. Shane looked at Hana. "Um.. you can sleep here if you like." he offered, not really expecting her to take him up on it. "You can have my bed, I feel more comfortable in this form anyway." he added, noticing the words came out easier.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:56 pm
Hana glanced out the window and realized it was indeed getting late. His offer startled her, and she couldn't help blushing deeply. Her quarters weren't exaclty near here though...
'Are... Are you sure?' she stammered. 'I mean...would that really... be ok?'

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:09 pm

"Well, yeah." Shane replied, noticing that Hana was blushing. "Er.. that is, if you wanted to." he added and smiled weakly, as much a wolf can.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:18 pm
'Thankyou,' she said. 'It is a bit of a long walk to my quarters...' she looked behind her, gauging the size of the bed. Trying to lighen the nervouse tension she felt, she added, 'I have no idea what my sleeping habit are, so I appologize ahead of time if I wake you up!'  

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:23 pm

"Hah. It's not a problem." Shane said. "In fact, it might be me being the one who wakes you up!" he finished with a bit of a chuckle, and licked his front paw.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games