Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Manor *Redux* (Starting/Finally Full!) Updates! pg.13 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting story?
  Yes, I like it! :D I'm joining!
  Nope! Not good enough for me...
  It's okay, I'll think about joining...
View Results

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:17 pm
Lilly stared at him, "Oh....okay...it's nice that he wants to protect others..." she said as she looked around the place, it was rather nice. "How do you know he keeps a private one for himself?" she asked, "Do you know him well?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:18 pm
"Kinda, Jet let it slip one day, but The Owner and I do get along, only Jet has seen his true face though. I can honestly say that the Owner and I think alike, we both like to discover new things about others and we both have that same hero complex" He laughed and looked at her "I mean, I've always dreamed of being able to protect others, sadly my only power is the power to mirror other powers, not very useful for a hero"  

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:55 pm
"Oh...I guess...mimicing powers is not helpful if the other doesn't have powers huh?" she asked with a light laugh, "But I think any one can be a hero..." she said, "I don't think you need powers to become one... my mom's a hero to me, but she doesn't have any powers..." she told John.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:36 am
Kala let the mouse go. "Well see you anthere time!" She said to lyra as she jumped up to a tree branch and the took off She had fallen behind on her job and now that she was back to full helath she needed to work dubble time to catch up. "Parden me!" She yelled as she came running up behind lilly as she was chaseing two mice.She Knocked one out right by her as the other ran she chased it. "Don't worrie i will be back for that one in a few!" She yelled as she ran off after the other.  

Furrie Princess Nala

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:55 am
Kala came back a few moment s later a mouse in her mouth. "Have you seen xavier? I cought a couple mice and i thought he might like to have a snack with me." She said as she sat the one in her mouth next to the other mice she had knocked out.

(Sorry if this grosses anyone out but keep in mind she is a full cat.)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:12 pm
"Yeah, I know, but it's not like I can fight crime like I always dreamed of doing when I was a little kid" He sighed, then smiled and laughed "Besides, I realized that I am much more needed here, I mean I'm the only one that knows how to prepare the only food Fire Star can eat, without me he'd starve"

It's sad to say, but he is right, he in the onlyone who can prepare it Fire Star seemed calm  

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:32 pm
Lilly smiled, reaching over to pet Fire Star while, looking at John. "I think it's great... that you do that... I'm sure you are a hero in Fire Star's mind..." she looked at Fire Star with a smile, "Right?" she asked the horse.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:06 am
Sorry but, I am leaveing the guild after i let the people in the rps i am in know.  

Furrie Princess Nala

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces