Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training room for genin for chuunin exams Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:42 pm
(Bullshit. And do you really think Nanashi is as nice as Alicia?)

"He...WHAT!?!" Nanashi boomed. His voice was even louder and harsher because of the sound manipulation, but it was already pretty frightful to begin with. It would most likely scare Narkosa as well. "ARE YOU TRYING TO START A WAR!?!?" Nanashi boomed at Kai.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:53 pm
Kai started crying."No sir, I never did those things.Just ask Lady Amekage."Kai continued crying as the otokage scared the crap out of him.

((Yea I did do the first one, I never tried to blow up her office. But go ask her cus she watched the whole fight))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Narkosa2512

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:21 pm
((Though you did put like what 20 paper bombs where I was when I was standing in front of the Amekage door))

Narkosa stepped back and winced at the sound of Nanashi's voice. Regaining his composure Narkosa turned to Kai and back to Nanashi "I hope you aren't buying this sir, I beleive one of the rules of being a shinobi is not to show emotion. I do not mean to say anything about what is taught to your students," Narkosa sounded apologetic at the second half of his sentence.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:29 pm
Aki walked onto the training grounds yawning as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He quickly sobered up as he noticed the tense feeling in the room and watched the scene playing out in front of him with a wary eye

((Lol just got back home from ohio so im sorry for being so inactive))  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:32 pm
((In our battle havock said nothing after me trying to use the sleep jutsu happened so I never tried to take your eyes out.So I can't really get in trouble. As for the Amekages office I disarmed the bombs and yea))

Kai stood up realizing that he had really done nothing wrong. "Well sir, punish me for place bombs then disarming them.I take full responsibility for that. If you don't have anything else to say I really should get back to my training."Kai started to smiled as he was ready to resume his training.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:11 pm
((Hey Kai we've been skirting around this little fight of ours for a while so if Firu will consent and let us spar I'll prove you don't deserve to talk all of the trash you do))  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:19 pm
((Right I'm down but you have to get my rpc to....it should be to hard.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:30 pm
(*Cocks arm cannon* Go ahead tc. And Kai, the paper would still be there then, and they would still have your fingerprints on them. Also, multiple rain shinobi will vouch AGAINST you, which WILL affect the Amekage's descision of you.)

Nanashi noticed Aki entering. "AKI, GET OVER HERE!" Nanashi barked at Aki. "You aren't going anywhere." Nanashi snapped at Kai.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:37 pm
Aki snapped to attention and ran over to the Otokage bowing low before replying "How may I be of service Lord Otokage?"

((Damn and I had such a nice long speech typed out before I read Firu's post....))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:41 pm
Sarium walked into the area "Whats going on Nanashi, I heard your voice all the way in Zeramaru-Sama's experimentation room" he said then he saw Kai "Well I guessed right, this dumb s**t again" Sarium growled as his fingers drummed against his giant puppet scroll.  

irishshamrock12

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:46 pm
"Aki, since you haven't been around for a while, you are going to have a fight. Kai, your punishment is to fight Aki." Nanashi said to the two then turned to Narkosa. "Apologize to your kage for me for the inconveinences Kai may have caused her or her village." Nanashi turned to Sarium. "Make us some chairs, we are about to watch a fight." Nanashi said, riveting with excitement. Hopefully this fight wouldn't bore him, though, he would probably work on some jutsu.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:49 pm
Sarium quickly summoned Bengosha his massive puppet "Eh he is sorta like bleachers now" Sarium said and shrugged he was gonna work on Jutsu as he watched.  

irishshamrock12

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:49 pm
((Lol irish you get to watch me beat him senseless and finally get him to stop taking all this trash))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:51 pm
Nanashi sat on the puppet and made himself comfortable, and high enough to see the whole fight. "BEGIN!!!"  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:53 pm
((No they are not there I disarmed them and brought them with me when I left.))

Kai smiled so I fight him and I'm not in trouble."Tough choice but I will do it." Kai turned to Aki "Your move".  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff