Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Naito cafe! ~Stealingly full!!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:08 pm
Xial sighed slightly "I want you to serve me..and to answer your last question..no i did not take shiva..lerista did.." He laughed slightly "We all capture people from here..it's our people that have made you'r dissapear.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:08 pm
Shiva giggled a little as her hand dropped. "You probably think that sounds stupid...That i'm just trying to get out of here...You already told me about the collar...I won't be able to get out remember...I mean if you don't take it off..." She turned away as tears filled her eyes. She walked over to the bed and sat down on it. "I sound pathetic..."  

shivawolf1

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:13 pm
Kess let a tear run down her face. "What makes you think Ill serve you." She thought of Shiva and the other girls that have to be in danger of being caught.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:18 pm
Xial grinned slightly "Then..i would have to make you..if you still refused..i would have to hurt you.." he moved his shirt back slightly revealing two pistol on his hips "And we dont want that do we?"  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:20 pm
"You think you sound pathetic? Look at me I swiped a girl that I found to be beautiful from her work just so I could have her to myself. And I sound like a school boy with a crush." He sat down next to her and took her hand in his own. "Believe me, you dont sound pathetic."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:21 pm
Kess cried when she saw the guns. " Please dont hurt me!" She closed her eyes and slid down and sat on the ground. She looked up and let the tears run down her face.

heartless_luver123

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:25 pm
Xial sighed and wiped her tears slightly "I wont if you be a good girl.." Before she could reply to him he hit her in the back of the neck knocking her out "Well that didnt go too well.." he picked her up and walked outside the cafe and towards the mansion he stayed in  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:39 pm
Kess was about to run when she felt something bang against her head. Her entire vision went black.She dropped her wallet and went numb.

heartless_luver123

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:46 pm
Xial reached the mansion and opened the door quietly he put kess into a cage that wasnt occupied he put a shock collar on her and sat down in a chair by the cage and sighed "That took slightly longer than wanted..but oh well and least i got her.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:56 pm
Yasou Haru

User Image

Yasou pulled the cloth around her hand, it wasn't long enough to completely wrap around it."It's not long enough," Yasou stated pointing out the obvious,"Here give me a moment," Yasou told her as he pulled off his jacket, and threw it to the ground. Yasou then pulled off his shirt revealing his lean body structure. He then quickly wrapped his white T-shirt around her wounded hand, the shirt was long enough to wrap around twice. He tied it off making sure it was snug on her skin. "There, nothing to worry about," he said as he kissed the bandage he put on her hand.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:57 pm
Kess started to become more awear of what was happening. Her head was throbbing and she opened her eyes and saw she was in a cage. She sat up and put her hand on her head, trying to stop the throbbing pain. She looked around and saw Xial beside the cage. She grabbed the bars and screamed. " LET ME OUT!" She glared at him and screamed again. " LET ME OUT NOW!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:02 pm
Naiyoki blushed as he wrapped his T-shirt around her hand and to see his body structure. She looked at him when he kissed the bandage. She wanted to hug him for doing that but stopped herself.
"T-Thank you Yasou.....But you didn't have to do that. It wasn't neccesary."
She said as she helped him put his jacket on. Seeing that there was a breeze in the air.  

Cecile Silverstone

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:09 pm
Yasou smiled,"It was more then nescisary, it's not good to have an open to the moving air. With it being well covered it's less likely to be infected," he told her. Another breeze came by, giving him goosebumps as she helped him put the jacket back on,"Thanks," he said for the help. He turned to her,"I'm sorry bout making you feel awkward," he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:25 pm
Shiva looked up at Lerista suddenly wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him into a full embrace. She then wispered in his ear. "You maybe right but I don't care...What I want to know is what is it about you that draws and invites me in..." Shiva didn't let go. She felt like a little girl who misses her father.  

shivawolf1

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:26 pm
Xial looked over at kess and sighed he pulled a remote out and pushed the button for the shock collar slightly "Try not to wake the others.." He rubbed his temples slightly "For a cute girl you're annoying.."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games