Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
♠ White Padded Rooms [Open/ Full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  :D
  :/
  D:
View Results

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:39 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

Jackson chuckled at Seth and glanced at their hooked arms, opening her mouth to say she wanted to ride in the buggy before he lifted her up and put her in, making her giggle before she sat down and let her leg's hang over the front of the cart, her arms resting on the sides as she grinned. She loved this type of weather, it was so peaceful and it reminded her of home, though home was a little colder from here. "I love the Buggy" She said childishly, giggling and looking up at Seth. "So what are we getting today?"She asked, tilting her head to the side curiously as she looked at him by leaning her head back. She looked at Ritter and chuckled "Aww, how cute."She grinned and glanced at the sky. "We can probably hurry, it looks like it's going to rain too and I don't feel like getting my umbrella so we might get wet." She laughed, rain wasn't exactly a fetish but she always liked the thought of making out, or further if you catch the drift, in the rain. She loved the thought of being wet and slippery, being loved like that and not caring where you are. She shivered at the fantasy, that was a more correct thought. She made fantasies often and sometimes drew them but no one saw those except for her, and it would stay that way.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:43 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth took the needle back seeing how odd Ritter started acting.
He walked them out and looked at Ritter.
The kiss oddly didn't faze him this time.
"Listen love. I'm giving you this for here. You can't... you can't do too much damage to yourself before we get back cause they'll lock you down before we even get the chance to get out."
He shook Ritter into attention.
Seth was getting attached to Ritter... but if Ritter was going to seriously harm himself Seth was not going to help him get out.
Once they were by the street and out of HMI's grip he pinned Ritter to a wall and glared at him.
"I'm not trying to fix you but you need to at least straighten up a little."
He gave Jacky an apologetic look, but he wanted to know before he took Ritter in the grocery store bathroom and let him have his needle fun.
He looked a Ritter sadly.
"Just a little, love. Can't you do that?"

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:27 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter poked a hole through his wraist once before he realized Seth was trying to took take his love away.
"What the hell, Seth?! You can't just be giving me those things and taking them away! I told you already, don't f*cking play with me!"
Ritter whispered in a harsh voice. Little did Seth know that he had unleashed Black Ritter. And at that moment sex is not what he wanted.
Ritter was going to snatch back the needle but something inside was holding back.

It's okay, Ni-chan. Ayame can wait...
The one pierce was enough to hear Ayame's voice once but not enough to see her. Rittter moved out of Seth's pinning, not even making eye contact with anyone and walked towards the cart.
"Lets just go. She said she could wait, so I guess I can too. More like have to."

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

* Ni-chan means big brother in Japanese.

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:41 pm
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah and Nathan had left the institute just as Ritter, Jacky, and Seth had. Savannah had practically dragged him at a fast walk so they could catch up. As they got closer, she saw the look on Ritter's face and quickened their pace. She got to the small group just as Ritter started to pull out of Seth's grip.

"Are we interrupting something?" She looked at everyone, letting go of Nathan.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:07 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image

Seth glared at Ritter and started pushing Jacky again.
"Nah. Just a little issue we're having. Nothing serious.", he looked over at Savannah.
"You can come with us if you want. Nathan prefers to do his duty alone.", he muttered still sounding a little pissed from Ritter.
Seth rubbed his arms.
He felt so stupid for letting Ritter learn everything about him.
He had started liking Ritter more and more... but now he wished he would have picked Jacky.
She was always there... even now... but something was seriously wrong with Ritter... and Seth was regretting his decisions.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:42 pm
User Image

User ImageRitter flinched at the sound of Savannah's voice. He looked at her then looked away. He wasn't very happy soon of right now but he didn't want to snap at Savannah. She was too sweet.
Ritter twisted his mouth and played with his tongue around the area his snakebites used to be.

Ayame wouldn't want me to be mean. But I can't help it... Gomen, Aya...
Ritter walked with the crowd to the store. He looked couldn't look at anyone. Savannah remined him of his sister. Jacky hasn't done anything but he's sacred to do something that will make her not like him. And Seth, well Ritter probably already ruin his chances. The warmness that surrounded Ritter earlier today that he had when his was with group, had disappeared with a single pierce. A pierce that could reconnect him with his sister. But he could only have one or the other. To move on or cling to the past. The reason he was here.
Ayame was the only one who could calm Black Ritter. Anything she did made happy. She was the only one who truly loved him. That's why he sews himself. She loved dolls. Homemade dolls were her favorite. Since their parents were always busy, Ritter taught Ayame how to sew from what he learn in home Ed so she could make one herself. But since she died, Ritter started cutting him self. One day, there weren't any to cut with but a single needle with pink thread hang through the eye. It was Ayame's. Piercing it through, it was as though Amaye was within him. He could see her, talk to her, feel her. Like she was still there.
Like she didn't died because of him.

Apologize, Ni-chan...
Ritter grunted then sighed.
"I'm sorry."

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:16 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image

Seth gave him a disgusted look and went in the store.
He was really mad.
He set the needle at an empty register and pointed to the bathroom.
He gave Jacky the list and chuckled at her, trying to cover his anger.
"You get the stuff while we pass it."
He looked at a sewing kit that was on the shelf.
He went to pick it up... but stopped and continued going down the isle.
He thought about going back and getting it... but he would wait till they were ready to leave.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:02 pm
•·.·´¯`·.·•☾•·.·´¯`·.·•☾Kairi☽•·.·´¯`·.·•☽•·.·´¯`·.·•
===================================

Kairi blushed, her cheeks like faded red paint and looked down. She heard him laugh and she looked at him confused. "What?" she asked, playfully nudging him with her shoulder.

She sat on the bed and thought about everything. She knew that she wanted to leave this place, but she didn't know. She secretly liked him alot. And if he left, she'd go in an instant. She just wanted to tell herself she could get out with a new start, but that new start would just be haunted by her past.

================================================
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•X•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:24 pm
User Image

User ImageSeth rejected Ritter's apology, leaving the needle and him alone to got the restroom. Ritter slumped a bit but took the needle and head to the boys' room.
Locking the door, Ritter sat on the floor, wonder wear it would be less noticable. That when he found it. Ritter lifted Seth shirt. He tied a knot at the end of the string and nervously pointed the end of needle to his heart. Stitch one, stitch two. Each mend brought Ritter to his beloved sister.

"Aya-chan, are you mad at Ri-kun?"
No, Ni-chan, I could never be mad at you. But why did Ni-chan snap at Seth-Kun like that? I though you liked him...
Ritter flung his head back at the painful pleasure and sighed.Stitch fourteen, stitch fifteen.
"I do but you know I can help it. You know how I get."
No, I don't. How Ni-chan.
Ritter snorted.Stitch twenty-one, stitch twenty-two.
"Of course not. Black Ritter loved you. Everyone did."
People loved you too, Ni-chan.
Ritter snickered then catching himself. Stitch twenty-seven, stitch twenty-eight.
"That was before you know what happened."
Well I still love you, Ni-chan.
Stitch twenty-nin.......
"I love you too, Aya...."
The string was finished. Tiny tears flowed down Ritter's cheeks as he let down the shirt he was wearing. He sat with his face buried in his knees and cried his eyes out.
After several minutes, got up and tried to wipe away most of his tears but they stained most of his visage. Ritter figured it was hopeless, so he didn't mess with it anymore.
Stepping out of the bathroom and search for his what he hoped still were his friends.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:26 pm
User Image

Max piped up in Jake's head again.
]color=darkred]"Oh come on, do I really have to take over again? You cant even take a kiss, what if she did a full kiss, hm? You would look like a blubbering idiot." "Its not the kiss....I do it to help her." "Why bother we're all going to die anyway." "Do what you feel is right." He visibly relaxed as that voice piped up. He never understood why he had one voice that always calmed him so, but as long as she did he had no qualms. He at first a bit hesitant but he reached out and went ahead to pull Kairi in a hug. He held it for a moment and gently squeezed before pulling back with slight pink in his cheeks. "Melissa likes you." Then again Melissa also likes anybody who ever seemed to be in need of help. "Whatever your choice is, just do what makes you happy ok Kairi?" He tilted his head and smiled a bit. "Why is it that he now has the attention of not one but two girls...you player." "Again, its nothing like that...I want to help those in need and she looks like she could use a friend...she is like I was before you four came into the picture..." "Shesh."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:52 pm
•·.·´¯`·.·•☾•·.·´¯`·.·•☾Kairi☽•·.·´¯`·.·•☽•·.·´¯`·.·•
===================================

Kairi smiled and hugged him back. She was glad that one of his voices liked her. From the sound of it, Max didn't care much for her but that was fine, she didn't care much for him.

She made a sign to him, one she knew he wouldn't know if she signed it fully instead of just the simple version the kids did back in elemantrary school. I Love You.

She blushed again and looked down at her lap and rubbed her hands and biting her lip to try and keep her emtions and her second self take control and her sitting there feeling even more awkward.

"I like Melissa too. And you."

================================================
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•X•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:08 pm
User Image

Jake didnt know what the sign was, he didnt know any sign language as he never quite had time nor patience with Max and the others in his head. But he figured that is was somehow important as she blushed and started to fiddle with her hands and bite her lip. He started to see why Jacky has a fetish for biting as he himself liked it as well. Only now he thinks he now feels whats its like to see others biting and almost seems like an invitation for them to be bitten.
"It'll never work, we'll all die so why even bother?" "This is too sappy, get me the f*** out of here already!!" "What is it she signed...I'm curious to know now." Jake bit his lip hard to shut the voices up and clenched his eyes shut. Eventually the voices faded into the back satisfied with the pain. He opened his eyes to look back at her and smiled again while he sucked the blood from his lip. "I like you too." He smiled at her then brought his lip back in his mouth. When it came to love, he was clueless.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:20 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image

Seth saw Ritter coming and gave the Buggy to Savannah.
"I'll be back. I need to go to the bathroom.", he muttered.
He went the long way so he didn't have to go by Ritter.
He looked like had been crying and Seth wasn't in the mood to be sympathetic to him.
Seth went into the bathroom and went to the sink washing his face off.
Seth looked down at his feet... well his legs and hips to be more specific.
From all the damage that had been done to him when he was little, his hips were offset.
It was bad for a person to have tilted hips and as a result of his odd hip displacement his feet had an odd tilt inward.
It caused him to stand awkward.
His toes pointed at angles instead of straightforwards.
He hid it as best he could when he walked and so far it worked pretty well.
He had been brutalized below the waist so much he had a metal plate in his hip.
He had a scar right above his hip, but it was in his backside so Ritter didn't get to see it.
He was relieved that he was an only child... he would have hated for siblings to go through what he did.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:31 pm
User Image

User ImageRitter couldn't find anyone so he roamed the isle.
"Hm... Eto, eto...."
Ritter tapped his lips, looking for the present he was going to buy his fellow newbies. Black Ritter was gone and White Ritter was ready to make smiles. Ah! There they were. The MagaChubbleYum Bubble Gum just for Jake. He's always biting his knuckles so he must have an oral fixation. Ritter used to have one but he blow over that years ago.
Next isle... Colorful ribbions with bells for Savannah because they will look cute in her hair. And bright neon markers for Kairi.
He want to buy Jacky and Seth something unit he didn't know what. Well Jacky like japanese candy so he'll get her Pocky's, Ritter's favorite Japanese candy that you can easily find in the states. But what to buy Seth. He kept looking through the shopways. He stumbled upon a quarter. That's when he got the idea. He ran to the front of the grocery store and stopped at the quart machines. There were a varity of things to get with only just a quarter; bubble gum, sticky hands, skittles, fake grills. But things Ritter was hoping to get was a braclet. Ritter dropped in the slot and crossed his fingers. The capulet dropped and Ritter got it got out. Inspecting it, ritter did an fist pump in the air. It was the one that read 'Bestie', the one Ritter was hoping to get. He told Seth that he was his best friend and he really meant it. No one has made him as happy he was like Seth made him in a long time. Ritter waited by the cash register so he when they were going to pay.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:33 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..

Jackson blinked, watching things go through with Seth and Ritter. He wasn't kidding when he said he had a different side. She couldn't really hear them but she could see their actions and it made her bite her lip, she was worried for them. Having watched Seth's therapy Ritter would know more than anyone about Seth, she knew that and she knew she wouldn't be strong enough to watch them beat Seth like she knew they did. She would just make it worse by yelling and screaming to have them stop, telling them it wasn't helping, only scaring and scarring him. She looked at Seth with curious and worried eyes as he handed her the list, he was obviously hiding what he really wanted to show and she nodded, it wasn't a good idea to ask about it out in public, and since Rit was here and the subject was about him. She hated to pick sides when two people she was friends with were fighting. She sighed and looked at the list, grabbing a few loafs of bread near her and putting them on her lap, hoping that she wouldn't have to try and reach for a high shelf. She watched Seth leave seeing Ritter coming and sighed, well shoot. It was going to be hard to complete their plan if Ritter and Seth weren't getting along.
"Why do you care?"
"Yeah you'd be glad if that boy was gone."
"Exactly, you'd love to get in Seth's pants, you little slut."
"Shut up! I don't want in anyone's pants and I like Rit so leave it alone!"
"Never."
She bit her lip and starred at the list, only slightly dimming the voices with biting her lip. She would need to cut herself until she passed out soon, she needed to get rid of them for awhile, it wouldn't last long but it would help. All she needed was a little time for herself.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games