Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Please...Don't do this. ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:54 pm
He sighd "No nan.I am not.Im cursed with vampire blood." HE looks over at her and smiles "Dont worry.I wont bite you unless your okay with it, and even tehn thats not until i run out of blood."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:57 pm
"yes master I will stop."david said glaring at the other slave.  

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:58 pm
Daisuke looked at her then scoffed slightly "I dont need your sympathy i dont need anyones sympathy" He closed his eye and layed his head back tiredly he fell asleep slightly falling into the door he layed there  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:59 pm
"O-Oh. ." She slowly said. Nan felt that was coming but still wasn't used to the concept of being non-human. She looked down. Trying to change the subject, Nan asked "Do you live alone?"  

Apple_Gel3

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:04 pm
Daisuke’s response struck a bit of anger in her, but not enough to smack him like she should have. “You will both go, that’s the end of it” she said getting angry. “We are almost there” After that Iskara went in to a deep thought looking out the window.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:06 pm
He shakes his head "I have a chef who comes from 6am-6pm. And some cats." he says trying to litten the mood.The door opens and he leaves going to his apartment at the end of the hall.And knocking on the door twice before a key pad pops out.He smiles at Nan before typing in the numbers to his room.He enters adn puts his coat on the rack by the door."Would you like a tour?" He says to Nan.  

MrCoconutKitty

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:09 pm
Daisuke layed there pretended to be asleep knowing he got on her nerves he laughed in his mind slightly he continued to pretend to be asleep wondering if he made her mad enough to smack him  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:09 pm
"You have cats?" Nan asked with sudden interest. To his question she replied, "Yes I would thank you." She stepped inside Xaviar's apartment.  

Apple_Gel3

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:11 pm
David lowered his head and sat quietly."Thank you for buying me." david said happily.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:25 pm
"3 to be exact."He walks to his left "THis is the living room."He nods toward the area with a couch, flatscreen,and other comin living room items (I dont feel like going into detail) he opens a door "The kitchen." the chef looks up and waves "This is Mr.Jonsan." he closes the door and moves to the next room that is filled with meows "This is my room." He smiles and opens the door and 3 cats run to them "This is Sady,Alex, and Johanna." he says as he points to each of them.  

MrCoconutKitty

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:28 pm
Iskara looked at David, eyes half opened. She put her arm around him and hugged him. Smiled but said nothing.
Little more time passed and the limo came to a stop. “Where here” she said half hearted. The driver opened her door and she slid out with all the grace of a dancer. The mansion was farley big. “First you eat” she led them to a big room with a large table. Food was laid out and waiting for them. Maids were standing by the walls and in the corners of the room. “Don’t be shy now, I know your hungry.” she took the seat at the head of the table one of the maids pulled her seat out for her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:30 pm
Nan waved to Mr.Jonson then quickly followed Xaviar to his room but didn't step in. She saw the 3 cats and simply fell for them. "They're all so adorable!" She said cheerfully. She crouched down too pick up one. "Hello there. Aren't you cute?" Nan smiled brightly.  

Apple_Gel3

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:32 pm
Daisuke stood looking at the food "I'm not hungry.." He said he leaned against the wall his tomach growling slightly he stood watching them then he looke at the maids So they think i'll be like them? ((thats his thoughts)) Daisuke scoffed to himself slightly "Where is my room" he asked rudely "I would like to go sleep...i havent slept in a few days"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:33 pm
He simply smiled and stepped into his room and opended a minifridge adn got a bottle of blood and popped the cap.He took a gulp and stepped over the four.He tapped her back and gestured her to move on.  

MrCoconutKitty

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:38 pm
davids grin widened."fine Ill eat your share."david picked up at turkey leg and it was gone in seconds as was about two hand fulls of mash potatoes and green beans."OK Im ready what do we do next?" david asked with a small burp.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games