Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Angels vs. Deomons Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
+1
53%
 53%  [ 16 ]
woot gold
46%
 46%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 30

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:10 pm
User Image Nathan flew around some more until he saw a black wing inside a abandon building. Nathan flew down to the building and entered it to find a being with one white wing and one dark wing. Nathan, now completely puzzled, looked at the creature and said, "What affiliation might you be?" As Nathan spoke he conjured his halberd into his hands and pointed it at the creature. Nathan was ready for anything that could or would happen now.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:41 pm
User Image
Pain touched Sonija's eyes softly as she saw the extent of his injury. There was no healing that. It was lost forever. Sonija smiles softly and takes her hand away from her face and places it on his cheek underneath where his eye was missing. She leans forward softly and gently kissing his eyebrow then his eyelid. She sits back and looks into his icy blue and smiles again. "You are still my angel." Sonija smiled and looked over at Chris's body. "What do we do with him?" She asked nodding her head towards it, the silver lines of the scars that formed from the scratches shined in the light.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:30 pm
User Image
When Sonija kissed him on his eyelid, it didnt exactly feel good because of the wound, but he didnt flinch because he was glad that Sonija still accepted him. He also saw the long silver lines that now crossed her face, and was dissappointed that he couldnt save her from such an attack. When she spoke of Chris though, Julian looked over at the demon, Julian's scythe still buried deep within the creature's skull. Julian huffed a little, turning back and looking at Sonija. "Leave him; his body is no used to us and he doesnt deserve any sort of burial." Julian said, disgust clear in his voice. Julian slowly stood up, groaning a little as he did and walked over to the fallen demon, ripping his scythe out of Chris' skull. Julian cleaned the blood off his blade, now wanting the demon's blood on his silver blade; especially not this demon.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:08 pm
User Image
Leoni turned around and saw the creature pointing his weapon. Leoni looked at the creature and then generated one of his orbs and fell through reappearing behind the threatened creature and held his sword at the creatures throat. Leoni spoke in the creature's ear."I am not one of you if that is what you are asking, naturally I kill your kind and all others because I have a score to settle with demons, angels, and humans. I would kill you but you caught me in a good mood. I don't like you as much as you don't like me, maybe you hate me more, I really don't care. I am going to let you live. Just make sure we don't cross paths again." With that said Leoni removed his sword from the creature's throat and fell back through his orb leaving the creature in his tattered building alone.  

hyuijin

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:13 pm
User Image Nathan waited for an answer. When the creature before him disappeared and then appeared behind him with a sword to his neck Nathan felt as though he were about to die. Nathan didn't speak and only listened to the words that were spoken to him. When Nathan was left alone in the build his weapon vanished and he fell to his knees gasping for breath and then coughed a bit. Finally Nathan was breathing normally again. He looked around and then removed his helmet and looked around. Nathan cast the helmet into one of the walls and then proceeded to punch it. Nathan yelled as he seemed to have failed at doing something. Nathan flew out of the building and then flew around some looking for something to do. Nathan flew on top of the same church he had fallen from heaven at. He stood on the top and began to pray to god for help and strength. When he had finished he awaited a hope full answer from god but heard and saw nothing. Nathan laughed for a second and then just said to himself, "If falling from such grace has given me this than so be it; I will fight till my last breath". Nathan flew down off the church roof and landed in the street in front and began to walk around aimlessly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:45 am
User Image
"You are right...he doesn't deserve a burial. My father's lackeys will come and retrieve it." As she said so she sensed something. Sonija looked up to the skies but didn't see anything. Something was close. She didn't know what...but it seemed familiar. "Hm, very peculiar" Was all Sonija could say. She looked at Chris's body and walked over to it. As she looked down she thought she saw him move...but it was only her nerves. She reached down and picked up her katana, with one quick motion she severed his head. "No rest for the wicked."

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:03 pm
User Image
Julian watched as Sonija decapitated Chris; not even flintching as the blade removed the demon's head. "That threat is finally gone, once and for all. Something like that shouldnt even be allowed to walk this earth..." Julian said, a small amount of disgust rising up in his voice as he talked about the demon, his right eyes still closed- or atleast closed as best as it could. Julian slowly turned to Sonija, tough he tried to keep his right eye hidden a little though not as obviously as before. "Sonija, do you think there would be an eyepatch of sorts back in that house we were staying in?" Julian asked, hoping to have something he could use to cover his now missing right eye.

(("...she thought she saw him move..." - Hazel, can you read my mind or something...??))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:17 am
User Image
Leoni reappeared on a clifftop and sat down on the cliff with his feet dangling and he watched as the fires of hell burning illuminated the city. He thought back on the days when he was living with the human that cared for him. He could no longer bear the sight of humans and what they have done. He thought about the filthy angel that questioned him. "And what affiliation might you be?" Those words kept flowing through his mind."I have no affiliation, I'm just a monster with both angel and demon blood flowing through my veins. I am an abomination and I hate both species." Leoni takes a big sigh and lays back and stares at the sky.  

hyuijin

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:08 am
User Image
Sonija nodded and smiled as she slid her Katana back into it's casing. "You know, I believe there is one. Shall we return and find out?" Sonija turned back and touched the bricks opening the wall again. She phased through and began to cry. She had been heartless. She had been scared of herself. She knew if she didn't kill Chris, that he would come back. There is still a chance of that happening...if my father has anything to do with it.. Sonija throws her weapons into a chair and hurries to the bathroom. She tries to shut the door behind her, but it was too late. Sonija felt herself slipping. She felt the putrid vile creeping up. She threw herself to her knees and closed her eyes trying to keep it down. Sonija took three deep shaky breathes before she felt she wasn't going to lose it.

Sonija scooted away from the toilet and leaned her back against the wall. The tears were still coming. Sonija couldn't understand why this had affected her so much. Sonija wrapped her arms around her knees and rocks softly humming a song that her mother used to sing when she was scared or hurt. "Mother...i need your help..." She whispered softly almost like a prayer.

((I don't know about the reading minds...maybe we are just too in-tuned with each other??))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:25 am
User Image
Julian nodded to Sonija, but didnt immediatly follow her into the building when she phased through the brick wall- seemingly the only enterence to the house. Instead, Julian stood in the street for a moment, both his gaze and mind off in the distance. He knew that they had killed the demon; hell his head was laying a foot or two away from his body, but Julian couldnt seem to shake this ominous feeling that hung over him like a dark cloud. Something was telling him that something really bad was about to happen to him or Sonija, or possibly both... but it just be him over-worried about Sonija's well being, especially after the fight that had just concluded. With a sigh Julian reeled his mind back in, turning to look at the fallen demon for a moment before walking towards the building, phasing through the bricks as well.

When he entered the building, Sonija was nowhere in sight. He saw that down the hall a ways a door, seemingly to the bathroom, was half closed and he could see a small shadow creeping out from the crack in the door.
Apparently the fight effected her more than I thought... Julian thought, decided to let the girl have a moment to herself. Julian went into the kitchen, beginning to go through all manners of drawers and cabinets until he found what he was looking for- a small basket containing various jars of pills, bandaids, ointments, etc. Julian grabbed the small basket and moved it over to the kitchen counter, going through its contents until he found a medical eye patch wrapped in a paper wrapper. Julian removed the wrapper and pulled off the back, attaching the adhesive bandage over his right eye, covering up the wound.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:52 am
User Image
Sonija lifted her head from her knees and unwrapped her arms from them wiping at the flow of tears that had begun to dwindle to a sprinkle. She uses the wall as a brace and slides back up it before taking a look in the mirror. She almost screamed when she saw how she looked. Her hair was matted with dried blood. Some hers and some being Chris's she assumed. Her eyes look back into the red rimmed ones in the glass, her face was blood covered but she could still see the person before her had silver lines running from the bottom of her ear and jaw bone across to the middle of her cheek.

Sonija shook her head. "How could I have been so stupid...to think I could protect us..." Sonija continued to beat herself up as she stood back from the sink and looked back into the mirror noticing all the blood. She looked like she had been swimming in a pool of blood. Sonija realized she looked like the demon she was. She closed her eyes and undressed. She shut the door the rest of the way and turned the shower on. Sonija jumped into the steaming water and watched as the water turned red as it washed away the reminisce of the battle. The water stung but it helped loosen her aching and tight muscles. She washed her long purple using her fingers and claws as a comb getting the tangles out. As she was finished and hopped out she began to smell something. "s**t!" She screamed as she grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her running to the kitchen slipping once her wet feet hit the tile floor in the kitchen. Sonija scrambled and turned the knob for the oven off. She grabbed the pan and set it on the stove top. "Good, it isn't burnt!" She said relieved. She turned around to grab plates and saw Julian. Her eyes widened, her jaw dropped, and her face turned a million shades of red. "Oh my" was all she could get out of her mouth.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:12 am
User Image
Julian had just finished applying the medical eye patch and making sure that it was attached correctly when there was suddenly a blur of motion infront of him. It took a second to register what had happened, but when he realized that Sonija was standing before him in little more than a towel, Julian tried not to show how embarissing the moment actually was. "Ah Sonija, you were right about the eye patch- I found it." Julian said, pointing to the linen patch that was now attached to his face. While he was acting like he didnt even notice that the demon was basically naked, inside his mind was whirling. He didnt want to add chaos to the situation, so he tried as best he could to keep his face from turning a bright red, as well as playing it off like nothing had happened; though he didnt know how long he could keep that little gag up.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:25 am
User Image
Sonija blinked several times before she burst out laughing. She looked down and saw the water begin to puddle around her feet as she stood there shaking her head and laughing. "Wow..this is so not embarrassing..." she said sarcastically still laughing. She bit her bottom lip and looked back up at Julian in all seriousness. "I will be, -right- back." She said holding up her first finger and side stepping out of the room trying to keep the towel from slipping still chewing her bottom lip. As she was leaving out the room she slipped and caught herself but the towel had slipped a little and showed some leg. Sonija steadies herself and runs through the living and down the hall into her room. She shuts the door and leans against the back sliding down shaking her head and laughing. "Well, now that livened things up a bit." She mused to herself as she got up and dressed in a red and black corset top and black leather pants still barefoot. Sonija shook her head and combed through her hair with a brush she found on the dresser as she was leaving the room.

Sonija walks slowly back through the hall way and then stops listening to Julian in the kitchen out of his sight. She was curious.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:33 am
User Image
Julian simply watched Sonija as she hurried out, though his focus broke when she slipped a little, the towel catching a little slack. His face turned a little red, and he let out a long sigh, followed by a quiet chuckle. "One moment I'm fighting a demon, the next I'm talking to a half naked demon in the kitchen... what a day." Julian said with a smile, shaking his head. Though in his mind, it wasnt like he was complaining; well at least about the second part anyways. Julian carefully touched his eye patch, the wound still fairly painful. The small basket of pills was still before him, so he looked through it until he found some pain killers. He opened the bottle, three tablets falling into his hand. Julian popped them into his mouth, swallowing the pills without any water. "I really do need to shower myself..." Julian said, thinking outloud. He worried about his wings being too large to fit in the bath though, and knew that if he did take a shower he would have to... improvise a little.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:52 am
User Image
Sonija giggled a little and walked into the kitchen. "I think you look very heroic right now." She said as she rounded the counter and grabbed the plates and forks and laid them on the island in between them and grabbed the Quiche and sliced it into pieces and put two each on the plates. Sonija slid Julian his plate and smiles. "You should eat first. Especially since you just took some pain meds. They usually upset my stomach when I take on an empty one." She smiled and then pulled up her stool and sat down taking a bite of hers. Her stomach rumbled once and then quieted as the first bites hit it and made it shut up. Sonija didn't realize how hungry she was til now. I guess with all the adrenaline I didn't feel lit. She thought as she took another bite and looked up at Julian. "Julian...do you think Chris can come back?" Sonija asked carefully not wanting to upset him. It was something she was sure was on his mind as much as hers.

Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games