Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:51 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

Jackson stuck her tongue out at Seth "Oh please, it was just a joke Seth."She said and crossed her arms "He wouldn't hurt you, and he's not sticking to me, were just friends I told you."She shook her head, patting his head. "Calm down a little okay love?"She asked, giving him a smile. She looked at Jake and chuckled "He said good morning, and I said good morning also."She chuckled, she figured none of them knew french.She shook her head before slipping in the front seat and getting comfortable "Miss me?"She teased, grabbing her Ipod and her DS, she freaking loved her DS and didn't care if people called her a child for it. It was fun, though she only had a few games for it. She slipped an earphone into one of her ears and let the other hang so she could still hear everyone while she played Pokemon, yes, she was also a pokemon nerd. She had watched it as a kid and played the games when she knew they came out. You could just keep playing it if you had the games and she did. She stretched out in the seat, humming The Leaper by Deas Vail under her breath. She would sing but she didn't think she was that good and she didn't want to bother anyone, plus no one knew the song she was listening to as far as she knew so it seemed like a dumb idea all together.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:18 pm

Would you few like to skip ahead?
I don't feel like 6 hours of driving.
._.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:19 pm
||I'm good with skipping :3||

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:21 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter smiled and put Savannah in the van.
"Vanne ish shtill a little dozey, so jusht let her shleep in the car. Kairi ish the only one left, huh?"
Ritter hugged Jacky and nuzzled her on the cheek.
"You shpeak like the frenchie friesh. It shoundsh yummy."
Ritter giggled. He looked over to the back of the van and saw Seth acting alittle weird. He looked at Jacky.
"Did Ritter do shomething wrong?"
Ritter kinda whispered. This morning, Seth didn't seem to good.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:23 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔═════════════════╗
Krysta slid in the van and looked at Decker.
"I heard something about a dog. Are we getting a purppy?!"
Krysta loved animals but could never have a pet as a child.
"Sled dogs are super cute."

╚═════════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:23 pm
((Time skip sounds alright by me. ^_^))  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:30 pm

Fine we time skip after, just give meh a minute.
XD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:52 pm

After a 6 hour drive they finally arrive at the beloved Lakehouse.

User Image

6 Boats strong.
2 Trucks for pulling.
3 Golf Carts for running around.

There's no grocery store around for miles.
Just one Corner Store that sells just about everything.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:03 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker stopped the van and cut the engine.
He smiled and looked over to Jackson.
"Here we are.", he murmured to everyone.
He got out the van and looked at the house.
"Eight bedrooms. And Four Bathrooms. Go find a room you'd like, but the one with my name on it is mine. And my dad's room is The biggest one. You can sleep in there, but I never would."
He went up to the door and unlocked it.
He slowly opened it and peeked in.
He had missed this house.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:04 pm
So you Can see My Face

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi had spent the last six and a half hours bored. Jake seemed quiet, Jacky, decker and everyone had looked at her like she was different than she appeared but she didn't care. She had Jake beside her now and had slept well all through the night since Jacky had split them up.

She felt embaressed and couldn't face the group for the night. Despite her going to bed early, she overslept and had to be woken up by Jake. She had blushed when she woke up but quickly pulled her hair back and went with him arm in arm.

The drive was just as long as the embaressing and awkward group around them but it was gorgeous when they ha arrived. She nearly fell out of the van and giggled, landing on her butt and pulling herself up. she was easily the most clumsiest of them all. She was so tempted to run and dive in now but waited for Jake and everyone else.

"I'll make dinner tonight guys...Jake can help me and you all can relax tonight." she said with a smile opening the doors to the van. She had to say that vocally....signing that she feed them all was out of the question and she wanted them to hear her. "It's all on me....I have some money set aside that my grandmother had sent to me."

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

((That should catch me up....finally))  

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:13 pm
User Image

Jake smiled when she awoke and went outside for her to change. when she was done and her stuff was packed he kept one arm through hers and the other held her bag for her. He sat beside her for the six hour drive to the lake. Though he was bored he felt much better since he had cut himself. He didnt tell Kairi about it because he didnt want her to think that he was damaged or something. When the van stopped he was awestruck at how beautiful the lake was and smiled to himself as he thought of the many things that they could do together, they even had boats which would make for some private time. Though he wasnt going to do anything with her, mostly because he was scared and didnt think he deserved that much love, but also because she had been raped and he didnt want to remind her of it and make it seem that that was all he wanted. Though yes he did take some condoms he did it more of in case something happened, not because he would make it happen. When they got out of the van he helped Kairi up from when she fell with a slight chuckle. He would love to help her cook, because it would help him learn how to cook some good food, and someday he would be able to cook for her. He turned to face the others and see what they thought about the two of them cooking.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:14 pm
User Image

Shifting in her seat and clicking her tongue ring against the piece of Japanese hard candy in her mouth. She had quiet with her game and has actually slept for awhile after having nothing to do. She stretched out, seeing a building coming up. "I-is that the lake house?"She asked, starring at it, it was a lot bigger than she had expected but nonetheless was incredibly beautiful. She looked out at the lake and the boats, she was just amazed by the entire thing. She had no doubt this would be a nice place to stay, it was spacious and beautiful, not to mention she was here with the people she loved the most. "I really wanna swim.."She muttered, tucking some hair behind her ear and blinking, she didn't know what to say. She was speechless. For once anyway. It just reminded her of a mansion, or someplace a rich person should stay. She slowly slipped out of the van, grabbing her things and looked at Kairi "Thanks, remember, you basically have 2 vegetarians on your hands so keep that in mind."She said, chuckling and looking at the house. Where would she stay? She kind of wanted a room that had a balcony connected to it, so she walked past Decker, sending him a smile over her shoulder. "It's beautiful."She muttered, walking up the stairs and headed toward the rooms, opening a few doors before she found a room with a balcony on it where she could see the lake. She starred and set her bags on the bed, quickly running out to the balcony and smiling, this was great! She plopped herself down and hung her legs between the wood of the balcony's edge, letting herself lay back and enjoy the warmth, she just wanted to enjoy it for a minute before she got up to go swim.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:38 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker tilted his head.
"Alright. I want to straighten some things out. If you're under 18, no boat driving. And no swimming off these docks. This is the fishing area, they have another place for swimming and I'll take you guys out there on the big boat. If you can't drive do not touch the golf carts. Follow those rules. I don't need to be ticketed by you guys. Now go pick rooms and change if you want to swim. We have life-jackets and sun screen on the boat."
He went and got his bag out the van and went to his room.
His room had a balcony and it was beside a room that had another balcony.
If someone was determined they could probably climb from one to the other.
He chuckled at the thought of him climbing over to see who his neighbor was.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:39 pm
So you Can see My Face

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

She was glad that they had accepted her idea for the two of the cooking dinner. She couldn't wait but until then she would have to create an idea for dinner. She kissed Jake and went around back, pulling out all of the bags of the van and walking hand in hand with Jake.

"I was thinking of making a chef salad." she said. "It's simple and we could make filleted grilled salmon on the side. A little lemon, and pepper on the edge. Some grilled corn, kidney beans, vinegar dressing, homemade garlic bread and butter. And fresh homemade strawberry sorbet for dinner." she whispered to him. Her fingers enlaced with his as she smiled.

She loved his smile and tried to ignore what seemed like a flinch when she had grasped his arm as she fell. She wanted him to be safe and was hoping he just slept on his arm wierd.

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:53 pm
User Image

Jackson stretched out on the balcony, looking up at the sky, they had been in the car for 6 hours, it was actually going to be kind of late soon. Most of them needed their sleep though, or not. It was up to them what they did. She sat up, looking at the lake and wondering how pretty it would be at night, and if Decker would surprise her or not with an actual good trip, he had been good today, he hadn't made her angry once today. She could applaud him for that. Standing she made her way to her room, slipping out of her cloths and into a checkered two-piece, she was 18 but she wouldn't be driving the boat, she didn't know how to drive, so she would leave that to Decker. She decided she would tan a little first, she was so pale from being inside all the time, and she didn't burn, she was a good tanner, it would hurt for a little while but after that it would tan. She went to one of the bathroom's, grabbing a towel and laying it out on the balcony before laying down on her belly, stretching before slipping the string of her two piece top to untie so she wouldn't have a funny mark across her back. The sun felt nice on her back and if she hadn't just slept in the car she would have taken a nap. The factor that if she moved she would basically be topless also kept her in the same spot, and not falling asleep as she listened to her Ipod, thinking she probably actually would fall asleep at some point.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games