Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:42 pm
Mercury saw crowds in the distance and frowned. "Never mind Pluto-san...we can talk later...the crowds are coming back and we should leave before we get mobbed for information...Sayonara!"

Sailor Mercury ducked into the small alley next to the Crown, de-transformed, and came out looking like Ami. Waving bye, she quickly exited back to the parking lot and slipped into her car, before turning it on, and driving away from the scene as quickly as she could.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:29 pm
Solar Kitty-chan
Looking up, Usagi smiled slightly. "Sailor Pluto, you missed all the fun." Although she appeared calm enough, Pluto's arrival definitely shocked Usagi. It was very rare when Setsuna made her appearance anymore. Then again, since the battle with Galaxia, Usagi had seen less and less of the four Senshi from the outer solar system. She assumed that they were all getting on with their lives quiet nicely, of course, and the times she did run into them they seemed well.

"But is nice to see you again."

((Yeah I am a bit late))

"'Kay, see ya, Mercury." She said, then she turned to Usagi, and smiled, "It's nice to see you too. Sorry I haven't been around much."

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:10 pm
"Artemis was asking me questions about where I was from and something to do with Venus." Kou shrugged, settling on the couch next to Minako. "It's not every day that you find a talking cat."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:18 pm
"Are you feeling ok?" She asked, as she rested the back of her hand on his forehead. She couldn't believe Artemis had actually gone and talked to him. Did that mean that he was beginning to like or possibly trust Kou?  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:59 pm
((OOC: Believe it or not, I am reading every post.))

"Of course I'm not okay." Kou teased Minako, sticking out his tongue playfully to her. "I'm in love with you, remember?" He watched her face with a smile, wanting to know what she was thinking.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:47 pm
Minako began to grin at him, deciding that it would be best to question Artemis later. He wasn't as good at keeping secrets, so it would be easier to get the information out of him.

"So.....what should we do now? We technically already watched the movie." She said, as a curious expression formed on her face.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:49 pm
"Well, let's see." Kou's face took on a mock serious expression. "How about we spend some time telling each other about our life and how we got here. Then we can practice kissing."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:57 pm
"You seem to really want to practice kissing don't you?" She teased, as she smirked at him. Though she did like his first idea, this way they could get to know each other better.

"How about you go first then about telling me about yourself?" She suggested, before he could say anything. She more or less wanted to hear about him first, then telling about herself..  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:00 pm
"I was hoping you'd say that." Kou slipped his arms around Minako's waist, sitting so she could stretch out of the couch and put her head in his lap if she wanted. He quietly began to tell about himself, where he was born, where he'd grown up, how he'd always been into kendo, what school was like, his lack of interest in girls until she'd come along, occasionally changing the subject with an embaressing story. Pretty much everything. It took most of an hour before he fell silent, having spent most of the time just talking and watching Minako.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:10 pm
Minako enjoyed hearing about Kou. There was so much she didn't know about him up until now. She would occasionally laugh when he went into a funny story, or a depressed look would form on her face when he mentioned something sad. She listened for seemed like atleast an hour, when he finally finished.

She then went into telling him about her past. Such as how she lived in England for awhile and was fluent in english. She explained how she found Artemis leaving out the whole Sailor V thing, and she became famous for awhile. She to told him almost everything about her life excluding information about Sailor Venus once again.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:12 pm
Kou listened quietly as Minako talked, giving her the same attention that she'd given him. He really did want to know everything about her and when she was finally finished, he kissed her lightly on the lips. "Thank you." He said simply.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:19 pm
Minako began to grin when he kissed her lighlty on the lips. Though he didn't have any reason to be thankful for. He actually told her what seemed like everything about himself. While she kept her biggest secret of all from him. She felt kind of guilty about it. She then looked into his eyes, as she smiled warmly at him.

"No, thank you." She said sincerly, before she leaned against him. She was truly happy that she had met him.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:25 pm
"So what would you like to do now?" Kou asked softly to Minako. "In the movie when people were like this they seemed to end up spending the rest of their lives making each other happy." His expression grew puzzled. "But I have no idea what the bedroom had to do with it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:31 pm
Minako slowly sat up, as she raised one of her brows as a confused look formed on her face. She had to keep herself from laughing, as she soon crossed her arms. She knew he was joking, or atleast she hoped he was, but the way he said it and the look on his face. She couldn't help, but burst out laughing, causing her eyes to slightly water.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:38 pm
"What?" Kou looked hurt by Minako's laughter. Yes he really was that clueless, having devoted practically his entire life to studying Kendo. "I did mention that you are the very first woman that I've ever been with." He didn't realize what effect his words might have on her.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games