Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sky woke up to hearing something and she looked around her room rubbing her eyes tiredly and yawning loudly. "Hmm? Who's there?" she asked mentally and out loud seeing if she needed to grab her blades or not though she felt safe in her room for the most part. Even with not seeing who she was talking to, she was sure it was that girl who came out looking for her...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:52 pm
Xaio looked around once more, but again, a voice with no form, what made it even worse was that the voice itself was unrecognizable. "Who's here? I am...now who are you?" Her response might've been odd but she knew to never give herself away just yet until she knew for sure it was one of the members. Otherwise it could've been someone outside...  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.After she started talking again, she was able to easily pick out who she was since she'd been training herself to do so and was happy that it had worked. "Your that girl that came to get me... I'm Sky Striker," she said rolling over to lay on her back before she pulled off her shirt and pulled back on her coat and clasped up her torso covering her bare skin.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:34 pm
User ImageVera Black

Vera politely took the vial for herself, giving the clerk a generous pay for the rare toxin. She smiled, waved for Neo to follow along and bid the old man,"Later Sal! Don't die until I get back!" The old man gave a whiny snicker in reply. As they left the building, Vera saluted the two guards with her weapon. Though, she doubted they saw her, the poor guy was still tearing up over his pain. Vera turned with a sheepish grin to Neo, and they headed back to headquarters.

As they were walking up a path to the base, Vera recalled the purpose of Neo's presence. "Uh, oh yeah! Eh, Neo? Was there someone you had planned on taking out? I totally forgot the first reason we started this vacation."

The Maharani

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:26 pm
She snorted alittle in human distaste. This girl hadn't given the best first impression with the dead corpse and what not, but it appeared now she were to be more...direct. Wanting to be formal in return, she obliged to the simple name for a name. "And I'm Xaio" Since there was no physical form to match words with, her eyes scanned the office lobby from ceiling to floor, as if something interesting would show. "Are you already residing within the building?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:46 pm
neo stopped to think about it. "well i had wanted to swing by military x for some chaos but im not sure if its allowed without the leaders permission or not. you probably didnt know this but i used to be o nthere side as a elite member. but i didnt get along with the leader there and i was fired for disobeying orders and 'assasinated' for what i knew in case i went rogue. they sure saw this coming didnt they."laughed neo.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Unfortunately, I am again. I wouldn't if I had another option but I've been living on the streets and this is a little bit better then that," she said honestly yawning again. She stood up and got out of her bed and grabbed one of her swords and pulled it out and out came a few rolled up and worn out papers that had information on ways to cure different illnesses, injuries and desires. She'd been caring these with her just in case since she never knew what would happen in any situation.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:08 pm
Akikitai
User Image

"I know there's no changing it," he said to her. He straightened his flight pattern out as she had warned him of his banking. He blushed slightly as she had told so, in a kinda maternal way. He looked away to hide his embarrassment.

He looked to her as she had asked him to elaborate on what he had told her. "This wasn't my choice. . ." he told her as he looked down,"Aki . . . I'm sure even he regrets joining this god-forsaken group," he stated with a type of disgust in himself. A few tears slid down his face,"I just want freedom, happiness, to not have to fight ever again. I don't want this confrontation, I don't want." he said now with intensity,"anything," he said as he closed his eyes.

Kitai folded his arms across his chest. Kitai pulled his wings in suddenly, and dove in the direction of the ground. He didn't budge one bit as he now began to plummet downwards. This was both a cry for help and attention. His heart was truly lost.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:39 pm
"The streets eh?" That would explain the first impressions and all. "Why be forced into something if you find it unfortunate?" Xaio glanced out the front door and say the rain still fell relentlessly. With a sigh, she retreated back into her room to rebrush her hair since it was nearly dry now.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Because, if I don't, who would be the one to keep people that would be crushing the other people that I use to be," she explained standing up and staring at the still falling rain. She watched as the lightning flashed and lit up her face and then recovered it in shadows. "Why are you here?" she asked her wondering why she was there.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:41 pm
(ok im bored of waiting. lol. wheres that character you just posted as crimson? neos going to pay her a visit. lol )  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:33 pm
The statement she said was slightly confusing, but she wasn't going to question it in case it was personal. She was perhaps trying to prove something to herself. "Just...don't cause alot of tension among us" This wasn't sure to be intended rudely, only out of caution based off the part where Duke had told her about Sky's personality. "Why am I here? Minor inhuman qualities I suppose..." The telepathic conversation held proof enough without her having to include what else she could do. It wasn't something to be proud of all the time.  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.((I'm in her new room in the base))

Sky actually laughed at what she said about not causing tension between everyone in the group. She smiled as she listened to her reasoning and frowned a little bit and put her head on her arms that rested against the window. "That's kinda of a depressing reasoning..." she said truthfully bitting her thumb.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:24 pm
(darn im not sure if neo could make it in there my himself too well either. lol what do you think should he head over for a visit? )  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:34 pm
((Don't care, we need a little bit of flare up in excitement))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games