Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLulie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:33 pm
{If your character is Ume, she is being held by one of my guards right now in the castle with us all. But if she's not then i can't help you there, sorry. I'd give a good recap, but i have to go now.=S PLEASE INCLUDE MY CHARACTER IN THE NEXT BIT! D:}  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:34 pm
User Image
Silvetriaen (Silver) Eywen

Silver shuddered as she felt the small quake underneath her, and then winced as the door in front of her fell to pieces. She embraced her friend in a huge hug and then smiled with relief. She looked around to see if everyone was safe, and smiled and nodded to Lunia. "We're all fine. Thank you so much Lunia." She smiled, hugging her again. But she noticed how blood was seeping out of her side. "Lunia?" She said concernedly, frowning at the blood. "Lunia! Your bleeding!" She said, grabbing her arm to hold her up. She didn't look to good. She watched as Echo did some sorta thing with air and then water came out of nowhere. She touched Lunia and it stopped bleeding. She was surprised something could do that, but that other boy healed someone in a moment.

((I'll do one in a sec. biggrin ))

Strawberry_Swing2127

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:34 pm
Fayte covered his head as the doors collapsed. " Wow tht's amazing! " He said when he saw Lunia. He snapped back to reality realising that the palace was secure. " Mom dad! " He shouted running from the secure room. He leapt over small bits of wall which had collapsed. Luckily the Conference Room was very close to where they all were hiding. He found a large chunk of ceiling, it was what stopped them from leaving in the first place. Fayte's hand raised up then slashed down. A cresent moon shaped blade of water slashed through the ceiling causing it to collapse on itself clearing the way. He quickly opened the doors to find them all, safe for the most part. Fayte rushed to his father and mother who was still unconscious. He held onto her tightly. " What's wrong with her? " He asked.

" Your mother is ok Fayte she just needs to see a doctor. " He said calmly. He looked over at Leon who had regained his composure a few minutes earlier. " Leon how you holding up? " Lord Vackel said calmly.

Leon was about to answer when he realised something. " Hey dad...Where's Kristen? "  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:41 pm
User ImageKlay watched as old friends reunited and he felt lonely. The only one he knew here was Ume, and... Where was Ume? Klay left the room and found Ume with a guard, she seemed close to waking up. "Hello there sleepy head!" Klay laughed and patted Ume on the head, he was glad everyone was safe. "Who are these people anyways?" Klay asked the white haired boy who came with them from Damascus, he seemed he knew a fair bit.  

Enqlish

Strawberry_Swing2127

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:44 pm
((Okay, Recap?

So while the most of the kids were in Vackel playing around in Fayte's cool gravitational thingy, some men decided to invade the Palace. I'm still unsure why, but maybe he explained it back somewhere. Umm, everyone (Silver, Fayte, Akatan, Echo, Morrigan, Hitomi and later joined by Destiny and a new boy named Kendal) got out of that room and then down the hall to a panic room. Luina and Omotayo went down to the dungeons where Klay, Uma? and Dais's Ferrett, Aldon were located, and then Luina had some weird premonition thingy from one of the Fragments, which told her that Vackel was in dire need for help. They immedietly went down to Vackel, so pretty much EVERYONE is in Vackel now. All the people in the Panic room were waiting, and then Luina came down and broke it open and now we're FREE!!

Hope I did not forget anyone or forget anything that happened.))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:48 pm
Angelic's magical recaps FTW ~~
((I guess I'll give a short recap, Ume was knocked out and taken with Klay, Lunia and Otyo, I forget his name 'no offense' and Vackal was under attack, and we saved the day! *Thumbs up*!
Oh yea, you really were just in the magic room with everyone in Vackal and the royals faught off the evil monster and THEN we showed up to save everyone from the palace which was falling apart.))  

Enqlish

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:52 pm
User Image

Morrigan]

Morrigan looked as the door fell down. She was relieved to see that they were free. "So you all are just going to leave this little girl here?" she asked pointing at Destiny. She wasn't her responsibility. She was going to go back to Meracitle. "Hitomi...I'll see you later...I'm out of here" she stated as she walked out of the panic room, finding a window she lept off and flew away to Mercatile, she had a lot of things she had experienced today and wanted to indulge in herself once she got back home...that and that this "litlith" girl was pestering the hell out of her.

I want your love and I want your revenge
...You and Me could write a bad romance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:56 pm
User Image
Silvetriaen (Silver) Eywen

Silver watched as Fayte ran out, which refreshed her memory about her parents. She raced after him, and her parents were situated a little bit from Fayte's. She ran toward them, her mother crying, cowering over her Father. Her father had blood coming from his mouth, and he looked asleep. As she got closer, her mother noticed her, and quickly wiped the tears from her face. "Silver!" She said, getting up quickly and running to her daughter. Silver embraced her and she could feel the tears running down her back. "Mother? Is Father okay, is he going to wake up?" She said, worried about why her mother was crying so much. Her mother looked down at her, her eyes red. "Your father isn't going t-to wake up.. He-He's lost too much blood." Silver stood there for a moment, pretending what she just heard didn't actually happen. She was shocked. "But listen to me, you be strong. Don't cry... we need to help the others right now." Her mother said, looking past her at Fayte's mother, who looked like she needed a doctor right away.

Strawberry_Swing2127

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:06 pm
Fayte looked over, he gasped with fright seeing Lord Celarius dead on the ground. " Oh god no! The Lord...He's dead! " Fayte said Frightfully. He gripped his father tightly. Fayte had never seen a dead person before, it was horrible for someone so young to see something like that. He watched as medics flooded the room. They attended to Fayte's parents as well as everyone still alive in the room. Fayte looked to Leon who was talking with a medic about his throat. " Leon where's Kristen? " He asked

Leon stopped is conversation with the medic before turning to Fayte. " You mean Kristen isn't with you? " He asked a little scared. " She must have....No no she wouldn't have Kristen has to much common sense to do that. " He said quietly. " Don't worry Fayte Kristen is alright she is probably just at the Academy right now asking for help. " He tried to sound sure of himself but he wasn't.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:12 pm
((ok thank you all...your so nice.))

∫Sumiko was glad that they were
no longer in any immediate danger, but they needed to start getting the palace
cleared up. They couldn't have debri all over the place. Sumiko started moving
some of the debri, when she saw Fayte run towards the conference room. She
remembered that her parents were still here in the palace as well and she
followed after Fayte. When she entered, she just focused on finding her
parents"Mom! Dad! I'm so glad your both alright."she said when she saw them
behind the lord and lady of Vackle. But she didn't run into her mothers arms
like she wanted to. She looked over Fayte and noticed that his mom was
wounded and unconscious. She walked next to Fayte"Is she going to be
alright?"she asked worried. Then she heard him yell about the lord from
Celarius. She had forgot that they were here. She looked over just to look away
quickly.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:23 pm
——————————————
˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙

Ume Yasuko
.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.
——————————————

Øø__Ume was in the
guard's arms, but she wasn't still knocked out. She had been awake the whole
time, but didn't feel like doing anything. She twitched when Klay patted the top
of her head, giving her away, but she still pretended that she was asleep. But it
was just so obvious that she was faking it now.
__øØ

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:29 pm
User Image
Kendal Shadowheart
Kendal had followed and then saw all the kids run up to their parents which caused him to feel like an outcast again. He looked down as he stood at the end of the room. He frowned as he saw all the dead people. Unfortunatly he could see their spirits but he hid the face he could. "Well atleast everyone's alright" He said quietly. He looked at Fayte he felt bad for him.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:30 pm
~Echo Noir~

User Image
The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo stood there as other's began to file in and out. She seemed to slip away from the others and headed for the Conference Room. Echo took in the scene. A status report would probably be asked of her. Silver's father was dead. Echo had had many encounters with death in the assassin's headquarters. She blinked in the fading smoke, her eyes seemed to water for another reason though. Echo shook herhead to clear any thoughts and whiped her eyes. Echo was glad that Fayte had found his mother and father alive. For some reason this mattered to her. Echo noticed that Krisyen was gone. She could tell Leon was thinking something about this but her covered it up convincing himself it was something else. Echo seemed to make up her min about something and entered the room. With all the confusion it would be unlikely that someone would question her existance. Besides she wanted to try and help Gayte's mother. "Is there anything I can do?" she asked him and the King.

...I am the orginal Black..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:31 pm
╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》Hitomi had been tending to her wounds to
some extent. She didn't want to have them get worse. When Morrigan said that she was going back home, Hitomi was going to tell her to wait and let her come to, but she already went out the window and left. She sighed"So impatient"she whispered to herself. She ignored everything around her and thought about how she was going to get back. Her guards were so useless and had died, so she was going to have trouble getting back to Meracitle.

-calla lily cat-

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:31 pm
It seemed that the Damascans had the situation under control. The boy that Aldon with had come running back and patted a girl in another white haired boy's arms. That's right. He had noticed them when he entered onto castle premises.

Aldon peeped out and had crawled onto Klay's shoulder. Upon seeing Dais, the ferret jumped off and scurried over to the librarian, climbing all the way up to Dais' head and then lying them in his hair.

"Hello." Dais said softly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games