Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
I Don't Want to be Your Pet... Not accepting anyone new. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yesh!
  No!
View Results

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:55 pm
User Image

(NOOOO for yuki and vince haha not me)"you gonna get in the blanket too?" i smile and puts the covers over vince too and then i close my eyes and start to sleep  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:59 pm
Tsubasa
User Image

Tsubasa smiles and closes the door.
"See you guys in a little bit."
Goes down stairs and watches tv.  

miller4595

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:07 pm
User Image

vince finally goes to sleep and then during the night i have a nightmare of being chased in the forest by men with guns just like what happend when i was little and i quickl sit up in shock and i quietly go down stairs and see tsubasa asleep on the couch and i quietly and gentlely lay my gentle body on him thinking ill be protected..... i turn off the tv and fall asleep on top of him....... *THE NEXT MORNING*-  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:11 pm
User Image
Vince Looks at Yuki, but his eye's start to get heavy. Soon, he falls asleep. After a while, he wakes up to the morning sun. "Morning!" He stretches and yawns. He goes down stairs and see's if Yuki or Tsubasa is awake. He goes into the T.v Room , smiling, to see Yuki sleeping on top of Tsubasa. "..."  

Ryonara

Kiatala

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:20 pm
User Image
Susi twitched her ears again then shook her head and laughed slightly."We-well at-lease i'm not the on-only one st-stu-stuttering..." Susi smiled then added.
"I-it's fine..." Susi said softly then grabbed the book again and began to read it again to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:23 pm
Tsubasa
User Image

Tsubasa slowly wakes up and he realizes yuki is laying on him,his face quickly turns a deep crimson.
"Y-Yuki? why is she laying on me?"
He tries to move her off of him when he notices Vince.
"can you help me move her vince?"  

miller4595

Ryonara

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:31 pm
User Image
Vince See's that Tsubasa is awake, and he moves in front of him. He hair covers his eyes. "Tsubasa..." He moves his hair, still showing his smile. "your awake!" He hugs him and the still sleeping Yuki, and swings them in circles twice, then puts them back on the couch. "Wow, you must have a smooth body for Yuki to sleep on you like that!" He picks Yuki up and places her on an empty spot next to Tsubasa. "There. Should I wake her up?" Vince stomach was hungry for breakfast. And adventure.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:32 pm
User Image

I groan a bit and roll to the right and accidentally hit my head hard on the hard wood floor...... "owwie....." i start to wake up and i see both vince and tsubasa  

sayacutie123

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:36 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello

Lerista chuckled and rubbed his hand behind his head. He really had no answer for that one. Watching her for a moment as she lifts the book back up to read he leans back and sighs mentally to himself. He was acting a fool around his pets, what was wrong with him? Maybe it was the fact that he never been around people for long.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:39 pm
Tsubasa
User Image

Hears yuki fall and looks concerned.
"you okay yuki?"
He remembers something.
"I forgot to buy more food!!! oh geez....umm...you guys wait here i'll be back in a little while i promise!"
He grabs his keys to the car and rushes out the door.  

miller4595

Kiatala

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:42 pm
User Image
Susi could feel something wasn't right, and it made her uneasy.
"You should go relax..." Susi said looking up from her book then smiled, it was her first sentence that came out right with no stuttering.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:43 pm
User Image
"Yuki! Are you okay?" He massages Yuki's head. He puts his head right above hers. He lowers his head and pecks her forehead, like she did to him yesterday. "That's my pay back." He scratches her behind her ears.  

Ryonara

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:48 pm
User Image

then she kisses him on the lips without thinking.....and her face gets beats red..... "im sorry vince..." she quickly gets and fixes her skimpy clothing and tugs it down a bit and looks at the floor in embrassment..  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:56 pm
User Image
He couldn't take it. It was one thing to kiss her on the forehead, that was just something that could be an accident. But when he got kissed on the lips, he just fell over. His eyes gets all hazy, and he starts to have strange feelings. "Ah.. Ha... Ha..." He became blood red and started to sweat a bit. He was only conscience enough to ask one question. "Whats for breakfast?" then he was T.K.O.  

Ryonara

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:59 pm
Tsubasa
User Image

Tsubasa in 20 minutes comes back with a car full of food.
"Vince come out here and help me!"
He yells from outside,he didn't call yuki cause she's still in her rags.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games