Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
No longer the entrance, please Recycle!!!! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Yajuu and Yumi reappeared at the entrance, and the feral-looking blonde ninja released Yumi as he prepared a boat to leave. "I guess I should start your training immediately then, so that you'll have the course of the boat ride to learn it. Alright, what jutsu have you learned so far. You said you were in the academy, but did you learn anything before the attack?"

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:13 pm
Yumi look at the blood headed person as she only stuck up her index finger. "Only one. It was the beginning jutsu of my clan. I am really a Medic ninja that is in training. My only Element is Fuuton." She told him as they sailed threw the water.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:17 pm
"I see." Yajuu replied. "Well then, seeing as how we don't have much room on this leaky boat, let's start off with the henge, or "transformation", jutsu." Yajuu then made a handseal and transformed into a perfect copy of Fenrir. "Now you try." Yajuu said in his usual voice as he steered the boat into the country.
exit

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:31 pm
Yumi nodded her head as she form the right hand seal for the jutsu. She transformed into Yajuu that look exactly the same as the figure smiled. She then change back into her own self. "Was that good enough?" She asked him. as they left the village  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:40 pm
Mizu sighed as she was out of breath. She then continued to run as she headed to the office.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:12 pm

User Image
◉◉◉◉xxxxxxxxxxx青竜のかぐや

xxLikexxluridxxliquidsxxinxxxxsanguinexxstreamx.x.x.

Thexxenemy'sxxbloodxxflowsxxinxxendlessxxtorrents.xx

User Image

xxxx"My will to fight has not yet diminished ..."

"I shall continue to battle until you have been finished."xxxx

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxChuuninxxxxxxxxxxxxOinin Commanderxx
User Image

User Image
A soaring figure stood above the gates, Ryugan with his arms folded began to calmly focus in on Fenrir's scent. "So, He's still living..." He thought nonchalantly, his eyes were cold and dull, his face lacked emotion as usual. He then took a whiff, so he could track him to his location, Ryugan the continued on heading for the office.

x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x◉◉◉◉

►►►►The Azure Dragon of the East Knows No Fear◄◄◄◄

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:46 pm
Mizu left to the Rock village.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:43 am
A man stood atop the moving ocean as he walked towards the Kirigakure entrace. Clothed in a black cloak, baring the Uchiha symbol on its back, with the hood up his facial features were unseen all accept for the menacing eyes of the sharingan. On his back were three scrolls strapped parrallel to one another laying horizontally. As he entered the village the voice of Sengetsu rang out. "Once again I have returned...kirigakure."

Supernal_SOul

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:56 am
Daisuke walked down the path, grabbed a form and quickly scribbled information on it.

Rpc Name: Daisuke Kagehane.
Reason for leaving: Mission to Sunagakure.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:25 pm
As Mizu reached the village she rembered about that elavater. Instead she did some handsigns and altered her own body shape and was headed to the office.  

Rockgirl809

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:24 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

(be back in half an hour to save you mayvine.)

Fenrir got onto the nearest boat and sailed off for the Hidden Sand Village.
exit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:02 pm
Morgan left the village on his way to grass  

kadann Hyuga

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:08 pm
Ariana ran into the mist village with no harmful intent for once  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:13 am
Rpc Name: Kazuo Hatake
Village: Cloud
Equipment (Including customs): Profile is in the profile subforum.
Reason for coming: Kazuo needs to talk to a friend.

Kazuo jumps off of the boat after it reaches the docks. He then does a quick dash across the docks and into the village heading towards the Mizukage's office.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:18 pm
Ariana headed out of the village, she felt it was time to go home and freshen up for bed time or at least get something to eat.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games