Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where... Am... I? (Accepting, Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:08 am
Rebecca went further back in her cage. "You're going to have to force me out, and I won't make it easy." she said glaring at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:14 am
"If it were easy, I wouldn't want you." Jane said simply, his auburn eyes lighting up. Of course, this was contradictory, him making it easier on himself. He was trying to figure out how to get her out, that is, after he was allowed to buy her. Oh, this would be entertaining.  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:24 am
"You are quite annoying." she told him. Rebecca knew he was trying to figure out a way to get her out of the cage, she could tell by the look in his eyes. She's just trying to figure out a way to stay in the cage. 'Hm...maybe I can work this to my advantage.' she thought as she kept glaring at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:28 am
"Of course you think that." Jane spoke calmly, his eyes staying on her. "You know, it seems odd that someone as free spirited as you wouldn't want to leave your cage..."  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:33 am
"Of course I want to leave the stupid cage. Just not with you." she said getting frustrated. "I'm not about to go with a stranger just because he bought me."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:42 am
"If you absolutely don't want to join me," Jane whispered to her, after stepping over to her. "You may go out on your own. I am paying mostly for your freedom, but either way I will pay for you. I must warn you, it may not be wise to go out on your own without an owner's tag, especially with that type of collar. But if you so wish, you may. As well, I can bet this isn't your home planet. I worry that you may not find somewhere to stay. All I am offering you is freedom and shelter, you may come and go from my home as you please after you come with me, the only catch would be that you would have to do your share of the household chores." He had the look of truth in his eyes as he backed away. He refused to lie, and he was very straight forward with her.  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:48 am
"I knew it. I'm too far away from home." she muttered to herself. " I have to have an owner's tag?" she asked suspiciously she won't trust that easily.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:12 am
"Yes, otherwise they'll think you're unowned, and they'll just send you back here." Jane said simply...and then pulled something out of his pocket to hand to her. He hoped she could read it, but if she couldn't, he would read it to her. It was an article about the new system...and the rules for residence. It also contained information about the tags.  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:20 am
Rebecca read it and she didn't like it. "Oh darn it all." she said. "If only I could get this stupid collar off." she kept muttering. "Where I come from people are treated just that people. Not slaves."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:53 am
"I'll treat you more like a room mate than a slave...and I'm a private investigator, so I could try and figure out what planet you are from, if you are set on returning." Jane said, still waiting for Miss Melanie to respond to his wish to buy this one, and the little neko in the corner. "By the way, my name is Jane, and I would appreciate knowing yours."  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Nikki Toast

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:36 am
.::Kasha::.

Kasha looked at Lear. "Hello", she said in his language. Then she turned to Rebecca. "I wish i could help" What do i do? We gotta help Rebecca she doesnt want to go.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:08 am
I don't know...I never actually thought about these situations, even when the tribe elders would tell us to be wary...so, I just assumed we let them take us, and if they are kind...we get lucky. I wish I could be of help. But he seems pretty set on taking her. Lixini wasn't lying...she'd always presumed that when this situation chose to come, she'd have no choice...she'd make the best of her life. Besides, whoever took her here would be better than the people from back home. Perhaps she should just go...what is he even saying? At times like this, Lixini wished she knew their language...wait...if she could build a translator...  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:51 pm
Rebecca thought about it, she really didn't want to go with this man. "Of course I want to return. My name is Rebecca." she said slowly then she turned to Kasha. "I don't think think there's anything you can do." she said to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:56 pm
Mai was not on defense. She still didn't fully understand the game so she listened to her teammates. They told her to stay in a specific area and they would get her the ball. As Lerista scrammbled for the basket, she wanted to stop him. Her muscles twitched, but she realized her teammates were working together to get the ball back, not succeeding very well though. She looked at the other offense player on her team, almost like a whimper came out of her mouth and he waved his hand. "Be patient Mai, just be patient."  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:01 pm
"Lovely name." Jane said, his eyes darting between the girl that Rebecca had been speaking to and the neko that did not remove her stare at her. Were they speaking to one another? It wasn't unheard of...but... "Rebecca, as soon as I can pay for you, you may make your decision. It is yours to make. If you so chose to come with me...I could use some help with my investigations, and someone like you may be nice to have around...only if you want to. Otherwise, you will be free to come and go as you please."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games