Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:30 pm
((Sure, his name is Bosten and he is about the size of Diana [cause he's still young] and his coloring is mainly black with white feet and chin. He is very perverted and needs to have the crap beat out of him every once in a while. I would play him for you, so no need to worry about that. Family wise, he is the son of Luna's sister from the planet Mau who came to Earth to help train the senshi.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:25 am
(Okies sureness! Hehe, I can post later, maybe when I am at the library or something! Kinda grounded lol.)  

Karinka-san

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:50 am
Aniya walked down the hall to her room and reached across the bed for her phone. Managing to grab it, she paused and wondered who to call first. She didn't know Natsu's number...maybe Kaze did. She dialed his number and waited for an answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:08 am
Mercuryangel
Aniya walked down the hall to her room and reached across the bed for her phone. Managing to grab it, she paused and wondered who to call first. She didn't know Natsu's number...maybe Kaze did. She dialed his number and waited for an answer.

"MushiMushi?" Kaze answered the phone a bit sleepily.  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:28 pm
"Hey Kaze-kun. It's me, Aniya. Sorry to wake you up...didn't know you were asleep...how'd training go?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:56 pm
Mercuryangel
"Hey Kaze-kun. It's me, Aniya. Sorry to wake you up...didn't know you were asleep...how'd training go?"

"It's fine...Mom's been pushing me, since I still haven't been able to transform...how about you?"  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:12 am
"Well I transformed a couple of weeks back...I just didn't say anything...Artemis made me try an attack...I almost ended up throttling him with two snakes...obviously this will take a LOT more practice..."

Aniya flopped down on the bed and closed her eyes. "So what do you think, my Prince of Crystal Tokyo?" she queried and reminded at the same time.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:07 am
Mercuryangel
"Well I transformed a couple of weeks back...I just didn't say anything...Artemis made me try an attack...I almost ended up throttling him with two snakes...obviously this will take a LOT more practice..."

Aniya flopped down on the bed and closed her eyes. "So what do you think, my Prince of Crystal Tokyo?" she queried and reminded at the same time.

"I think you're gonna need a good throtling when I get there Aniya...I'm no Prince..." Kaze sighed. "So, have you called Natsu-chan yet?"  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:21 am
"Tell that to the barrier around the palace...uh, no I haven't called Natsu-chan yet...I don't have his number. Do you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:28 am
Luna popped up on the phone. "It's already in the phonebook Aniya-san. And Kaze, come on...more training."

"Aw man...well...ja ne Aniya-chan!"  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:36 pm
Natsu comleted stretching, as he tried to get use to his new form. It was still kind of akward, but he would get use to it in time.

"So Diana-chan, what now?" he asked as he waited for her response.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:52 pm
IkumiAngel
Natsu comleted stretching, as he tried to get use to his new form. It was still kind of akward, but he would get use to it in time.

"So Diana-chan, what now?" he asked as he waited for her response.

"I think we can try to harness your powers. Is there an empty room here somewhere?"  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:40 am
"Ja Kaze-kun! Arigatou Luna-sama!" Aniya hung up too and looked at the phone. It was already in there? It occured to her to ask something. "Artemis-sama, with our powers...is it only our magical skills we can use? Or is there some kind of magnifying effect on our physical skills too?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:19 pm
Mercuryangel
"Ja Kaze-kun! Arigatou Luna-sama!" Aniya hung up too and looked at the phone. It was already in there? It occured to her to ask something. "Artemis-sama, with our powers...is it only our magical skills we can use? Or is there some kind of magnifying effect on our physical skills too?"

"For the inner and outer senshi, there wan't. For you, maybe. It's hard to judge since you are from another planet outside our system."  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:43 pm
"Ah darn it...this being a senshi from some place other than this solar system is complicated isn't it? Isn't it possible that I don't even have a planet? Or come from one?" she asked in frustration.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games