Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:08 pm
Taking a seat and placing the large scroll which was on his back next to the chair, Luo seemed to sigh a bit as he scratched his head. "Well that's good to hear. I simply came in order to talk to you personally about a personal matter, and make sure that Kiri and Kumo were still resting on good terms given recent events. As for the personal matter, I came to talk to you about the salamander summons. I understand that you are the current sage and was seeking training in the sage arts whenever you had the opportunity. I'm currently in the middle of training, but perhaps when both of our schedules free up, if you would be willing I would be eternally grateful for the opportunity."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:18 pm
Kazuo Hatake
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User ImageKazuo nods. "Hmmmm..." He pauses thinking about it.

(What do you mean sage arts?)

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:59 pm
((You're the salamander sage right? The salamander sage arts.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:14 am
Kairi wandered throughout the village until she was directed by one of the villagers to where the Raikage dwells. Entering the building, she was directed to the office by the secretary up front. She was feeling a combination of anxiosness and nervousness as she climbed the steps to the office. She's never met the Raikage, the most powerful shinobi in all of Cloud...and if he was as strong, or maybe stronger than Fenrir, then the Raikage must be a fearsome shinobi. Walking up to the door to the Raikage's office, Kairi knocked on the door. She merely stood in the middle of the hallway in front of the door, waiting for the Raikage to allow her in.  

Yelena the Light Reaper

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:20 pm
Kazuo looks at the door. "Come in!"

(There isn't anything sage about it. It's only a title. There isn't a sage mode or anything.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:26 pm
(( sweatdrop Had no idea. I saw the sage mode someone wrote for it, but wasn't sure if it was accepted or not. Time to fix it.))
Looking at Kazuo, Luo let out a small chuckle. "I'm kidding Kazuo, I think it's pretty apparent that there are no sage arts for the salamanders. I really just came to reaffirm the alliance between Kiri and Kumo. After Zane's death, I was informed that it was customary for me to in a sense renew previous alliances just in case something had gone amiss between the changing of hands from the previous Kage to the current one."  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:37 pm
Kairi heard the Kage asked her to step inside, so she opened the door and did so. As she entered the room, her eyes grew wider as she looked around the room, taking in her surroundings. The office seemed worthy of being that of such an important and powerful figure. Her eyes then went forward to the two shinobis in the office. One of them was standing behind the desk wearing the robes of the Kage. Assuming that he was behind the desk, he was the Raikage, the most powerful shinobi in Cloud. That's when her attention turned to the one he was speaking to. He too was wearing similar robes, and the way he carried himself and spoke, he had to be another Kage. But this one was different than any other shinobi she had ever met. She felt a certain pull towards him, as if they had a connection with one another despite the fact that they have never met before. Not able to say a word, she bowed deeply to both the Raikage and the Mizukage, showing deep respect to the two of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:47 pm
Kazuo smiles at Luo. "Yes I would love for the alliance between Cloud and Mist to stay in tact. Thank you for coming and making sure it was." He nods and looks over at the girl and then back to Luo, Kazuo would have to get to her when the meeting was over.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:52 pm
Nodding towards Kazuo as the girl came in and bowed, for a moment he glanced at her to give her a slight smile and return to conversation with Kazuo. However, once he looked back at Kazuo, he couldn't help but look back at the young girl who presented herself. As his hair fell upon his face, he shook his head slightly to move it. And as he did, he noticed the resemblance down to the hair color between them. Thinking it coincidence for a moment, Luo couldn't help but address the girl to confirm an odd suspicion he had about her. "Good afternoon young lady. If I may ask, what is your name?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:57 pm
Kairi almost jumped when she was talked to by the Kage. She was merely going to stand back and remain quite, not wanting to disturbe their meeting. She didn't know what she should do since she couldn't exactly inscribe her name on the floor of the Raikage's office with her katana like she used to do so at the training grounds when someone asked her her name. That's when she remembered, she had her notepad on her hip pocket. Removing it from her pack, she wrote down her name and showed it to the Kage. "K.A.I.R.I. U.S.H.I.O" is what the paper said.  

Yelena the Light Reaper

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:43 pm
((Angel I don't think you know this but yours and Luos RPC have the same last name.

...I only have one person who wants to learn the Fish/ shark summon. I need more MINIONS!))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:33 pm
((Lol, she knows Hiro, she joined my custom clan ^_^))  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:37 pm
((lol I didn't even know it was a clan.
I get to move into susumus and Oroamis old house! YEAH!))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:51 pm
xp  

Yelena the Light Reaper

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:40 pm
Katsuro entered the office, it had been years sense he'd entered the cloud village. But he managed to find his way t othe kages office,

"Hey,Raikage you here?"

Katsuro hadn't met the newest Kage in person he'd sent ninja here to check the status of the village but he had more than just training his gennin to discuss with the Raikage.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games