Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Eden and its temptations..wanna take a bite?(masters needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:01 pm
(( its ok.. weve all been busy))
User Image

Aiden laughed sligthly as he listen to the young master stumble with his words "Look i need you to find tarah for me.. she might be at her sisters house..but im not sure.. i trust you more then any of these men because your one of my top hunters..so don't fail me!!..and when you find her bring her to me!!" he began to walk away but he suddenly turned around "Oh hitoshi where is yuuka's room? i need to talk to her"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image

Tina was shocked by everything tarah was saying..but the one thing that caught her ears, was that tarah found a way out by eating fuirt.. then suddenly tarah said that they where truely honest to god blood sisters..she mumbled the word "Sisters?" she backed up a bit towards luis..she didn't know what to say.. she kept mumbling "Sisters"..it was such a shock that suddenly Tina fainted..and fell to the floor with a thud.. the blanket still wrapped around her  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:36 am
User Image

{[>Luis Ivan Shepard/darpehS navI siuL<]}

Luis listened carefully to what the other female had said, explaining that she was Tina's blood sister and how their parents were searching for them. As he did, he also saw how Tina was reacting, backing away towards him and repeating the same word, until she fainted and fell back. His eyes widened and he quickly knelt over to her and asked,"Tina? Tina?!" He called out to her, but she was knocked out. He carefully picked her up and walked her over to the bed, lying her down on it.

Two sides to a coin......I wish I was only one.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:03 am
User Image
Tina felt her self fall into luis's arms.She then felt her self placed on a bed..she breathed lightly. She was nullling over every thing that Tarah said she couldn't believe they were sisters and aiden lied to their parents about them being dead. She had found a even more greater reason to hate him  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:02 am
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah gasped as Tina fainted, "Tina!" she cried, as she followed the man who was carrying her to the bed. She sat down next to her sister, strocking her hair lightly. "I think I should have eased the information on to her..." she muttered as she looked at her sister. "It's okay, sis...I'm here for you.." she muttered soothingly, as she kissed Tina's forehead lightly.

Then Tarah turned to the man, "Thanks... for helping her..." she said with a light smile. "Who are you anyway?" with a protecive tone. If he was messing with her sister she would kick his butt, but the man seemed decent, not like the ones that were usually around here.

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:22 pm
(is it am or pm)
User Image

Stirring slightly from where she was sitting near the lake Mina opens her eyes and looks around. Everything seemed to be the same, well where she was that is. Standing up she stretches and yawns slightly. Rubbing her eyes to chase away all her sleepiness Mina then passes her fingers through her hair. Taking to the hair she slyies about the garden for a bit before landing back on the ground a few minutes later.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:51 pm
User Image

Luis looked to Tina as she breathed softly, also as her apparent sister as she tried to comfort her and calm her down. He then heard her speak to him and turned to her."Your welcome....the name's Luis....." He said to her softly, hoping that she wasn't going to hit him or something for being in here, especially since she could consider him as a person just wanting just to have a good time.

((AM...))  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:19 pm
(itouch.. and edit nvm its am.. lol)

tina mumbled "luis" she slowly opened her eyes.. she saw her sister over her and her love near her.. she sighed peacefully as she looked at luis "love.. what happened' she squeezed her sisters hand tightly  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:29 pm
User Image

Luis looked over to Tina as she mumbled, speaking his name ever so slightly. He walked over to her and saw her as she awoke, looking to the two of them. He smiled, glad that she was alright."You fainted my love....don't worry..." He said to her softly and placed a hand on her forehead and moved some hair out of her eyes, smiling lightly.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:34 pm
(still itouch)
Tina sat up still covering herself in the blanket she patted a place next to her right side for luis..and pulled tarah closer to her on the bed "I fainted?!" sshe shook her head slightly she didn't remember fainting  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:36 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah blinked as Tina called Luis 'love' she smiled lightly. At least my sister found someone she could love.. she thought, sighing in relief. "Yes, Tina.. you fainted right after I mentioned we were blood sisters..." she smiled at Tina and hugged her tightly. "But, it's a good thing you are up now, cause I might have slapped lover boy here..." she teased with a giggle trying to brighten up the mood.

Then, she glanced at Luis, “Just so you know, my sis here really seems to really like you, but if you hurt her in any way… your busted buster…” she warned Luis like a protective mother would. After a few moments of staring him down, a light smiled crossed her face, “But other than that, it’s a pleasure to meet you Luis…” she nodded slightly.

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:34 am
User Image

Luis smiled lightly to Tina and when she patted right next to her for him to sit, he sat right next to her. He then heard Tarah as she spoke to Tina, about when she fainted. She then also joked about slapping Luis, which he laughed slightly, seeing the tease. It turned serious, however, when Tarah looked to Luis with a stare and warned him. He nodded, but replied,"I will never hurt Tina in anyway. I love her dearly, like she does to me." He told Tarah, then smiled when she did."It's also a pleasure to meet you as well Tarah." He replied to her.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:18 am
User Image

Tina curled closer to luis she laid in his arms. She giggled at tarah "Don't mind her, she like that sometimes..she doesn't like that im all mother like..and so when she gets the chance she takes the roll.. Of course im the oldest sister as you can tell" she chuckled slightly she sighed as she rested more into luis's arms.. she placed her bare back on his chest and covered herslef in more blanket "so now sis, lets try this again.. tell me everything from the begin"  

Throughtheflutter

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:16 am
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah giggled, then watched them snuggled together. Tarah was a bit jelouse, she wished she had some one to comfort her like that, but she didn't show it. "Awww... you two are so cute together... she commented, with a light smile. "hey.. that's not the only reson, if you haven't noticed by now, 99% of the men that come here are crazy rapists, sexoholics, and plesure seekers who don't give a carp about women!" she growld slightly. They really needed to get out of this hell house.

Tarah looked up at Tina finally, then explained to her in detail everything that happend from after Tina had gone off with Luis.

Once her tale was finished, she handed a fruite to Her sister. here, I brought one for both of us." she said with a smile.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:36 pm
User Image

Luis felt her curl closer and felt her bare back on his bare chest, smirked and kissed her head softly as he sat there with her on the bed. He heard Tarah's comment and smiled lightly. He listened to her story as she told how they were sisters and her adventure to get this information, plus the extra apple.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:20 pm
(itouch)
T i n a:
tina looked at luis "love we can get out of here if this works".. she closed her eyes and sighed..she spoke "sis maybe i should try first.." and with that she took the first bite of the apple.. she suddenly felt very very strange  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff