Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Yes! Heart Gold and Soul Silver! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Now that a week has passed... Got starters...?
  Cyndaquil
  Chikorita
  Totodile
View Results

Milk Laggeh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:17 pm
Has anyone actually kept their Togepi through it all, and realized, DANG, This thing is actually good when you train it?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:38 pm
Awesome, only pokemon left to even out is my Oddish. Once he's out of the way, I can focus on developing a battle plan for Whitney. Although right now the most promising thing is to Rock Smash everything until my Sandshrew faints, then use my trump card: Kangaskhan's Mega Punch scream . Nothing has withstood it up to this point, so it should at least do some damage.  

Master_Glink

Milk Laggeh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:17 pm
Hah. I was so scared to fight Whitney, like omfg. Then I went in there, and just cleaned house, I have no idea what I did. I think something on my team had a fighting move, but I don't remember for sure.

Her Miltank still MESSED me up beyond belief.

Hardest Gym Battle to date: Ghost

His Haunter comes out, I think nothing of it.

Haunter puts me to sleep: Okay whatever.
Curses me: Ouch...Alright I'm okay.
Haunter uses Dream Eater: Ouch, okay I'm almost dead.
Curse Damage: sad Before I could throw a counter attack in.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:51 pm
Just beat Lance. Finally.

Now I'm at Vermillion City. I'm stopping for today because I've got a SCUBA final to study for.

Current Team Status:
Typhlosion, Lv. 50
Vaporeon, Lv. 51
Staraptor, Lv. 52
Nidoking, Lv. 46
Scizor, Lv. 47
Gabite, Lv. 45  

Sir Codin

Master_Glink

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:06 pm
Lord of Armageddon

Now I'm at Vermillion City. I'm stopping for today because I've got a SCUBA final to study for.

Current Team Status:
Typhlosion, Lv. 50
Vaporeon, Lv. 51
Staraptor, Lv. 52
Nidoking, Lv. 46
Scizor, Lv. 47
Gabite, Lv. 45

So you beat him without your Level sixty-five import? Congratulations!

Well, I'm off to face Whitney "The incredibly pretty girl" in battle now. I'll see how tough that Miltank of hers really is. scream  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:23 pm
After all these years, Rollout on her Milktank is still broke as ********.  

Milk Laggeh

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:38 pm
This 5th shiny leaf is really being a b***h to get.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:39 pm
Milk Laggeh
After all these years, Rollout on her Milktank is still broke as ******** class="clear">

Really? She didn't use Rollout at all... neutral In fact I used Rollout with my Sandshrew, thinking it would take care of her Miltank in one or two turns, but alas my Sandshrew was but one man, and he succumbed to Miltank's Attract. From then on she just spammed Stomp, literally. It took down Sandshrew with it, and my Oddish also, although not before Oddish left it a little goodbye present. It left her Miltank with poison, which I had to inflict twice due to it holding a poison-curing berry.

Once Oddish was down though, I took out my trump card. Kangaskhan came out, and well... scream MEGA PUNCH!

It did withstand one blow, but it was so devastated that the poison took care of its last sliver of HP...

Yeah... Whitney threw a tantrum after that defeat... sweatdrop  

Master_Glink

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:41 pm
Finally. After hours of spamming A at Arcanine she finally fins her 5th shiny leaf. +1 Trainer Card star woot.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:46 pm
Rad Electropow
Finally. After hours of spamming A at Arcanine she finally fins her 5th shiny leaf. +1 Trainer Card star woot.

Congrats! I think my first one will be an Onix I got from an in-game trade, got his first shiny leaf before I had my first badge.  

Master_Glink

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:36 pm
Master_Glink
Lord of Armageddon

Current Team Status:
Typhlosion, Lv. 50
Vaporeon, Lv. 51
Staraptor, Lv. 52
Nidoking, Lv. 46
Scizor, Lv. 47
Gabite, Lv. 45

Well, I'm off to face Whitney "The incredibly pretty girl" in battle now. I'll see how tough that Miltank of hers really is. scream

LOL No. I used the Lv. 65 import.

Gabite's just new to my party. I'll need a strong Garchomp against Red.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:06 am
Lord of Armageddon
Master_Glink
Lord of Armageddon

Current Team Status:
Typhlosion, Lv. 50
Vaporeon, Lv. 51
Staraptor, Lv. 52
Nidoking, Lv. 46
Scizor, Lv. 47
Gabite, Lv. 45

LOL No. I used the Lv. 65 import.

Gabite's just new to my party. I'll need a strong Garchomp against Red.

Well, at least you won't have to deal with him much for now. Now you can focus on other challenges.

I've made it to Ecruteak City, where the leader Morty resides... I probably won't challenge him for a while though. I need to catch up in Soul Silver first. That means evening my levels to twenty and dealing with Whitney again. Well, at least Goldenrod is a fun city to be in, lots to do with slots Voltorb Flip, lottery and Radio Tower. Might do some shopping, too.  

Master_Glink

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:50 am
I beat Chuck, got the Fly HM, and promptly flew back to Goldenrod and played Voltorb Flip for several hours. XD
EDIT: Since I can fly everywhere now, I'll write up a Voltorb Flip guide pretty soon.

One of my friends also offered to give me a Staryu with Natural Cure (mine had Illuminate) and a Water Stone, so I'm grinding it up to level 30 to match the rest of my party. I'll probably challenge Jasmine after I finish that.

Also, the Yellow Forest route is ridiculous. I got 13,000 steps on the Pokéwalker (700-something watts), used all of them on the Poké Radar, and got one encounter that might have been a Surfing/Flying Pikachu (I didn't catch it). The rest were all basic ones.
Hopefully I can get 10,000 steps at work and give it another shot.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:37 pm
Zephyrkitty

Also, the Yellow Forest route is ridiculous. I got 13,000 steps on the Pokéwalker (700-something watts), used all of them on the Poké Radar, and got one encounter that might have been a Surfing/Flying Pikachu (I didn't catch it). The rest were all basic ones.
Hopefully I can get 10,000 steps at work and give it another shot.
I managed to find two surfing Pikachus with using 550 watts. I wanted a flying one though. ;-;

There enever ever ever seems to be any !!! grasses, just !!. Serebii says odds of find a Surfing Pikachu are 3% and Flying Pikachu are 2%.  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Apocalyptic Survivor

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:27 pm
Finished Silver, and got a flying Pikachu with the walker, oh yeah..

Anyone wanting a trade/battle/whatever, feel free to Pm me.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff