Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
I am I
34%
 34%  [ 53 ]
This person
9%
 9%  [ 15 ]
A person
8%
 8%  [ 13 ]
An odd ball
31%
 31%  [ 49 ]
Gold Gold *Clicky Clicky*
16%
 16%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 155

Smithium

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:32 am
frostykitty
hey im frostykitty heart heart heart heart

Hi Kitty! Welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:55 pm
joined this guild bout two weeks ago (actually i joined gaia a few weeks ago too... smile yep im a noob, this is my first guild! yay!), but left for vacation right after so havent been doing much here but now im back!
so here goes...
hmmm...im katie, 15, i moved to virginia a year ago from new jersey, and music and art are basically my life. i love rock, and listen to basically everything, from emo to ska to electric to death metal to poprock to folk. fave bands include phish, guns and roses, grateful dead, led zeppelin, sublime, the late b.p. helium, the marbles, and bunch of small local/independent bands...i also listen to some classical stuff since i play classical piano...art-wise i like modern abstract things that cause me to think, and that goes with movies too. i basically like anything obscure, different, or overlooked in the world.
o and im asian, one thing that i always forget to mention to people. i dont think it really matters but somehow not alot of people who i talk to online think im asian/are surprised when i tell them argh stereotypes...but blah just thought of adding that in.

yay thats basically me...er cant wait to get to know you people!  

sprynqinox

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:49 am
Welcome. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:03 pm
Hello. I am Rhayvnne. You all can call me Rhay if you want. I'm not much of anything. I love the night, writing, music, etc. I am in a band called Starship Falls. I live in New York. I love Pink Floyd and Phish. I also love Monty Python. I love manga, and am learning to speak Japanese. Okay...uhm...not much more. If you'de like to know more about me...PM me.
-Rhay  

Rhayvnne

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:25 pm
Welcome. 3nodding
Hmmmm a horror movie lovers guild. surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:54 pm
Yes. I am a mod in the Horror Movie Lovers Guild...heh heh.  

Rhayvnne

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:59 pm
Rhayvnne
Yes. I am a mod in the Horror Movie Lovers Guild...heh heh.

And Im now a member. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:37 pm
I'm new biggrin Just joined the Guild, been on Gaia a couple of weeks.

I'm 19/female/Australian/pagan.

I heart psytrance and the doors and the cranberries and being out in naturey type places and tripping, so I guess I am a hippie xp  

missfear

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:06 pm
missfear
I'm new biggrin Just joined the Guild, been on Gaia a couple of weeks.

I'm 19/female/Australian/pagan.

I heart psytrance and the doors and the cranberries and being out in naturey type places and tripping, so I guess I am a hippie xp

Welcome. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:53 pm
thankyou heart  

missfear

Rose Mystica

Beloved Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:33 pm
I'm Lilly, and I'm looking up communes to go live in when I grow up. How hippie can you get? Anyway, I like music of most stripes, reading, gardening, and making toys. I hate money. I think it's the root of all evil, evidenced by my own family for me. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:24 am
heart Hi! I would love to live in a commune, if it had a computer at least.  

missfear

Henrik80

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:03 am
ahem *tries to find a place to hide while introducing herself as quietly as possible* well I'm Heidi, 25 years old and from Finland. I started getting interested in hippie music, mainly the Beatles and the musical Hair, about 10 years ago; the ideology came along a bit later. I guess what I like most about the hippie movement is the respect for all kinds of people. I have a mild form of autism and ADD; so I know how badly people who are not "normal" can be treated. I study literature at university and most of my friends are weirdoes like myself biggrin I love reading, listening to music (yes, Beatles is still number one) and watching movies .  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:44 pm
Welcome fellow Finn. Im 50% Finn, and hope to be traveling to the father land some time soonm when I get some money. >.< 3nodding
Im soooo poor. sweatdrop  

Darkfist007
Crew

Charlotte Kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:25 pm
I don't think I ever introduced myself! Err... ^_^;

I'm Charlotte, I'm 26 (eek, I feel old) and I live in Tucson, Arizona. There are a surprising amount of hippies, Deadheads, and every sort of alternative lifestyle you can think of here. It's a great place to live if you think a little differently than most of the rest of the world.

I'm a huge classic rock fan, and I'm also an artist. My dream is to buy a camper-van and travel around the country, just seeing things and meeting people. 3nodding

I'm always glad to talk to others, so feel free to PM me if you wanna chat! Glad to be here!  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games