Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Fallout: The Ruined York (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:30 pm
"I'd be more humble if SOMEBODY didn't DRAG me out of my HOME." Alex said, glaring more and more at Slade.
"So please," she sighed, looking back to King. "You'll have to forgive me irritation... It hasn't been a good trip for me." She sighed again, slumping over.
"I'm so confused, I'm surprised I know which way up is still..."

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:39 pm
King gave a chuckle, walking down the stairs.
"Well, you also have to take into account that Slade was not brought up the way a normal person was." he said, moving from the stairs to a chair in the center of the room and sitting down.
The blast mask was still on.

"Even as a small child he wasn't brought up the same way as you."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:43 pm
"So what? He grew up normally and happy? Not having to be locked in a basement nearly all day because of constant attacks from Raiders, Slavers, and crazed Mercenaries?" Alex asked in a sarcastic tone, watching him as he moved down the stairs.
"I didn't realize it got worse than living in fear all day."

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:01 pm
Slade walked out of the building at this point.

"His parents were murdered right in front of him at the age of five. Raiders took revel in mutilating their corpses in front of him before going after him." King said with a sigh, leaning back in the chair.

"It was your father who found him when this was happening."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:05 pm
Alex just stared back at King, her expression unreadable.

"...I knew my father was not afraid to go out and find a fight... But he barely left me home alone. I can't remember a time where he wasn't with me." She said, shaking her head.

"...When was this?"

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:11 pm
"Just over twenty years ago." King said, fiddling with his thumbs.
"Your father was a man of notable distinction...We offered him a home here, but he decided it would be better for you to live above ground."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:16 pm
"...If it was twenty years ago then I had to be no older than Slade..." Alex mumbled, slowly looking to HK, who was busy fiddling with King's blowtorch.

"...Strange... I can't recall him." She pondered on the thought for a while, before looking at King.

"What do you mean? Living on the surface was Hell. And I only ended up here anyway, as evidence clearly shows."

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:20 pm
"Life may be safe here, but it's isolated. Many children here do not even know what the sky looks like..." King said with a sigh before looking over at HK.
"Careful with that...It's strong enough to melt your arm clean off~"

Slade walked into the bar Dent and Malice were in and sat down at a table in the back.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:11 am
"Hey that's the guy right there," Malice said, pointing at Slade as he walked in. "Hi mister mercenary guy," she said, smiling and waving at his as he sate down. She was obviously getting drunk, is she wasn't already there.

Dent was a much quieter drunk. When he started to drink, even when he needed to talk for something important, he wouldn't. The most he would do was reply in grunts of 'no' and 'yes' that were mostly body language then actual communication.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:58 am
"And I guess field trips are too risky, huh?" Alex sighed, before grabbing another chair and sitting across from King.
"So he stayed outside to prevent me being isolated... But why? There's nothing out there. It's lifeless. Dust, dirt, and rubble. That's all there is outside. Not very beautiful..."

"Ohhh..?" HK cooed, suddenly turning the blow torch on.

"HK! No!"

"But.."

"NO!"

HK just stared at Alex, before slowly turning the torch off, and setting it down.
"You never let me have any fun..."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:11 am
"You still saw the world for what it was. It has its vices, but you could still call it your home." King said before looking up the stairs.
"...I take it your father built him too..?"

The patron looked over at where Malice was pointing before slowly looking back at her.
".....You took on Slade..? Are you ******** insane!?"

Slade gave no reaction, but merely stared at the table.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:28 am
Alex gave a grunt, rolling her eyes.
"Yeah. I saw the world. It's a place that what's to do nothing more but eat you, and s**t ya out in a ditch later."

She then looked towards HK as well, before looking to King, nodding her head.
"My father built him when I was three. He didn't like to admit it to me, but he went on exploring missions at night. I think to prevent from noticing and panicking as I left home alone in the world above. According to my father, he stumbled upon a military base and found plans for this gigantic robot they built before the bombs dropped. HK is based off of those plans, sized down of course... The original plans called for him to be the size of buildings.
"When my father finally finished and HK asked for his first orders, my father told him it was to protect me at all costs." She sighed, slowly looking towards HK.
"While he may hurt me here and there in one fashion or another, he still goes by that order. Honestly, I'm the only reason he exists. If my Dad had kept me down here, I don't think HK would even exist."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:33 am
"Oh, I'm sure he'd still have quite a list of things to do, even if you were to live down here." King said with a chuckle.

"Oh, and before it's even official, I have one question." he said, crossing his arms.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:54 am
"He was built and designed to protect me. Not much else he does... Besides bring entertainment." Alex chuckled, before slowly looking over to King.

"...Before what's official?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:05 am
"It isn't exactly easy to be accepted to be allowed to live here." King said, looking out the door.
"Slade, because of all he has done here, has been given an exception to that rule." he added before looking back to Alex.

"My question is as follows: How do you feel about Ghouls?"  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games