Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Earth Kingdom
Wulong Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:15 pm
Daichi winced slightly, the burn were only a few days old. It was completely healed, it was just sore. "Yeah, I got into a fight with the Fire Lady protecting someone precious to me..." He whispered softly, not really wanting Lucifer to hear what he said.

((haha no worries :]))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:21 pm
Harumi opened her eyes and stared into Daichi's. The frown returned.

"I'm sorry about Tiko," she mumbled before removing her hand from Daichi's arm. She looked down. "Forgive me," Harumi choked; tears were streaming down her face, as though she had received Daichi's emotions of when his precious pet passed away into the Spirit World.

She looked to Katiana and her eyes widened. "You do?!" Harumi exclaimed. She rushed over to Katiana, holding her hands carefully and softly. "Please! Tell me where? I know that she's in a place very icy...but that is all Fate allowed me to see."

Loveless the Ponyo Onion

rougevixen333

1,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:21 pm
" poor Daichi the fire lady is a real b***h and i have to fight her and the fire lord to get my little sister back she only 2 and she needs me " kat said her eyes tearing up  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:26 pm
the avatar is in the northern tribe that where im headed to find a teacher and ask for the help of the avatar  

rougevixen333

1,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:27 pm
Daichi sighed sadly, glancing away from Harumi and Kat. "It's alright." he said moments later, smiling happily at her. He wasn't too upset about it, but it still hurt. "She's is a real b****..." He looked over at Kat, "When we meet the Avatar and head to the Fire Nation- I'll help you get your sister."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:35 pm
"thanks that means a lot Dai."kat said grateful for the help  

rougevixen333

1,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:36 pm
"No problem at all." He grinned and gave her a thumbs up, "Always here to help."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:38 pm
Harumi sighed, staring up into the sky.

"My name's Harumi...and your names are Daichi and Katiana, right?" She smiled over at Jet. "And yours is Jet...and Lucifer." Harumi smiled, another tear streamed down her face. "The time has come...it has finally come."

Loveless the Ponyo Onion

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:41 pm
He smiled slightly and stood up, "Yeah, that's my name." Daichi faced her and grinned, "What's with all the tears? Isn't this supposed to be happy? We know here the avatar is."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:50 pm
Harumi nodded.

"And it is. But, I'm just worried about my friend..." She sighed and looked away from the sky, walking over to the healing pond. "I bet if my friend was still here, he would be able to patch up your arm in no time!"

Loveless the Ponyo Onion

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:53 pm
Daichi sighed and placed his hands into his pockets, "I've tried healing it in that pond, but it only healed the wound- not the scar." He shrugged, "Nothing I'm not used to, actually."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:22 pm
Harumi sighed and nodded. "Unfortunately, I don't think that scar will dissipate...even with the help of that water." Harumi turned back to Daichi and stared at him intently, before letting out a small laugh. "Funny..." she murmured, scratching her chin, "I'm surprised you accepted me."  

Loveless the Ponyo Onion

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:36 pm
"I accept everyone, unless you give me a reason not to." Daichi grinned.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:04 pm
Haruki frowned. "Then I suppose you don't accept my friend then, right?" She asked with a little laugh. "It's alright if you don't."  

Loveless the Ponyo Onion

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:07 pm
"...Sadly, no." Daichi sighed but grinned slightly.  
Earth Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games