Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Water Tribe
Northern Water Tribe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loveless the Ponyo Onion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:36 pm
Houka rose from the water and levitated above it, using water to freeze himself a small platform to stand on. He pushed and pulled the water which moved him forward.

He continued through the city, looking from person to person, but none of them seemed to be the one. Now that he thought about it, he had no idea at all of what the Avatar looked like; all he knew was that she was a female teenager. Houka looked up and narrowed his eyes, seeing a girl walking on water.

I'll just ask her, he thought. He put on a smile and pushed and pulled the water in a fun way. He was acting like his true self; the way he acted a year ago. He slowly approached the girl and rode alongside her, smiling.

"Hello!" he said happily to her.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:38 pm
Akio just stood there, "dear god...what have I done..." He mumbled softly, "He hates me...i shouldn't have come..." He pushed his sister away softly and turned around before anyone could see the tears streaming down his face. "Shut your mouth Volke." Was all he said before he walked off.

Daichi watched everything and ran after Luther, "Hey Luther! Wait!"  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Day Remono

8,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:38 pm
A fire bender aproached them on closer examination it was obvious that he had been attacked... by other fire benders. there was a giant smoking burn on his left arm and sholder and in the same place had been cut nearly a half a foot down into his chest by a blade. "I know this looks like I'm not..." he stoped talking fell to his knee clutching his sholder blood gushing out onto the ground steaming and melting the ice below him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:39 pm
The twins started to cry. "Lord luther...." The twins looked to volke. "look at what you caused! you filled akios head with crap! you make lord luther leave our nation! your sick!" The twins said in sync. They then ran off in the direction luther went.  

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

Li Bei Fong
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:41 pm
im sorry Lord akio.

Haru quikly followd luther,
that must have been hard for you to do, who was that man you were talking to that hurt those two boys?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:43 pm
Daichi ran next to Haru, "i think that was a spy...and the other guy who started crying was the fire lord's son..."

Akio shook his head, wiping his eyes. How could he be so foolish!?!  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:43 pm
Luther looked to haru with tears falling rapidly. "He was your brother you fool! your brother!" Luther screamed. Luther turned again and continued to walk.

The twins stop and goes to the ship. "Lord akio! wait!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:45 pm
Daichi stood in front of Luther, "Hey...calm down. We're here for you, kay?"

Akio didn't turn around, "Go back to Luther, he obviously needs you more than I do..."  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Day Remono

8,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:46 pm
(maybe this isnt the best time...?)
He just watched as the emotional scuffle played out...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:46 pm
Volke looked at his friend
Sir is their anything i can do to fix this mess?

Haru stopped in his place
That man that evil man who beat up two ten year olds was my brther. I am no match for him, not here, on bry land i will track him dow and i WILL kill him, and you can help luther.

Li Bei Fong
Crew

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:47 pm
Koyuki heard someone say hi to her and looked at a boy who was on an ice platform. "Hello." Was all she said to the boy.

Zakuro was pushed away from her brother, which made her sigh. She wanted to run after Luther and she did. She reached Luther and two Earth Kingdom citizens. "Luther, can I talk to you?" She asked him as she was walking behind him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:47 pm
"Lord akio..no he doesnt! you do!" The twins hop on his back crying. "Lord akio please! were gunna stay with you!" The twins hiccup as they cried.

Luther looked to daichi. Luther was clenching his fist. "GRR! i need something to punch!" Luther turned to the princess. ".......yes"  

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:49 pm
Akio glared at Volke, not caring if he saw that he was crying, "You can help by leaving me alone!" He shouted. He sighed softly and hugged the twins, "...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..." he cried softly.

Daichi saw the fire lord's sister run over to them and backed off slightly. He smiled sadly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:50 pm
Luther you can go ahead and punch me.  

Li Bei Fong
Crew

Loveless the Ponyo Onion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:51 pm
Houka arched his eyebrow. "Sorry for botherin' ya! I just came to ask you a question." The ice platform faded back into water, and Houka sluggishly walked over the water as best he could. "Do you know where someone named Koyuki is?" he asked politely, nearly falling in the water.  
Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games