Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Fire Nation
Ember Island Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katara Katana2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:04 pm
Aurora blinked, closing her fist to extinguish the fire ball. "What are you doing here?" she asked, stepping aside to let him in.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:10 pm
Lee walked in and looked around the room "Eh well I plan on leaving tommarow and I am heading for the Earth kingdom and I wanted to know if you would like to come with me."  

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Katara Katana2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:12 pm
Aurora shook her head. "Thanks for the offer, but . . . No. My loyalties lie within the Fire Nation, and that's where I'll stay," she replied firmly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:44 pm
"Really you don't watn to go and try to gain a towns trust then become the dominant ruler over it, instead your going to stay here?"  

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Katara Katana2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:48 pm
Aurora shrugged. "Yeah, I guess. Family's all here." She wrinkled her nose. "Not to mention the fact that if you trying and dominant over a town - which'd always be too small - then you'd find the Earth King armies upon you. Well, that and many villagers are now benders themselves."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:55 pm
User Image

Hogosya, the Lonely Warrior

The boat bumped against the dock, and the sailors lowered the gangplank. Hogosya drew the hood of his cloak farther down his face and stepped off.

He had hopped aboard this trade ship in an effort to evade the Earth King and his armies. Unfortuneatly, during his hiding in the mountians and his trip to his island, tensions between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom had risen. So he wore his hood, lest he be mistaken as an Earth Kingdom Spy.

Walking through the streets, he encountered no problems. Unfortuneatly, all the Inn's and Bar's were full. So he sat on the street while all the lights went out around him.

As night fell, it got cold. Finally, he could stand it no longer. Noticing a house with a balcony not far away, he got up and went to knock on its door.

Lord Arkon

Katara Katana2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:21 pm
(( . . . Just realised something. You've already posted in the mountains. You can't be in two places at once.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:50 am
(I thought it might be better if I moved over here. seemed like there were more people)  

Lord Arkon

Katara Katana2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:14 pm
((Yeah, but you need to leave the other RP first.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:03 pm
(done)  

Lord Arkon

Katara Katana2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:08 pm
((Okay ^^ Thanks))

Aurora heard someone knocking and made a face. Sticking her head out the door, she called out, "Pinion! Get the door, you idiot!"
"'Kay! The little boy bolted down the hallway eagerly, skidding to a stop in front of the door. Wide-eyed, he dragged the heavy double doors open to see who was outside at this time of night.
Aurora shook her head, facing Lee again. She was still waiting for his reply.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:12 pm
User Image

The door opened, but no one was there. Hogosya looked around for a moment, before realizing it was a boy who had answered. weather it was the child of the house, or a slave, he couldnt tell.

Stooping down to the boy's level, he said

"Excuse me, young sir, but is the master of the house at home?"

Lord Arkon

Katara Katana2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:15 pm
Pinion looked up at they person curiously. "Yeah. Daddy's home. But, why do you want him?" he asked suspiciously. Aurora kept telling him off because he was bringing unwanted people into their home.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:23 pm
User Image

He laughed quietly to himself, "You are a smart lad. I could have been a bad man trying to hurt your daddy. But no, I would just like to ask him if he had a room to spare for a traveler."

"Here, take this and go fetch whoever is incharge in there." Reaching into the folds of his cloak, he pulled out a wrapped peice of candy he had picked up in town. He handed it to the boy and stood back up.

Lord Arkon

Fire Nation

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces