Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Pokemon Race War: Black and White(opening video here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:59 pm
Owwin
Anybody else notice Kroko's ability? Where his attacks gets boosted as he beats the hell out of things? Plus he is a ground type which has a great physical movepool, not to mention he is a crocodile, which automatically means they are gonna give him good physical attack. That alone makes me like him, and then I see how freaking adorable he is.

Isn't it a Ground/Dark type?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:07 pm
Skaeryll
Owwin
Anybody else notice Kroko's ability? Where his attacks gets boosted as he beats the hell out of things? Plus he is a ground type which has a great physical movepool, not to mention he is a crocodile, which automatically means they are gonna give him good physical attack. That alone makes me like him, and then I see how freaking adorable he is.

Appears like that so far, I actually expected it to be a Ground/Water.  

Master_Glink

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:20 pm
Master_Glink
Skaeryll
Owwin

Appears like that so far, I actually expected it to be a Ground/Water.

I'm glad it's ground/dark since it's not used.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:15 pm
Seems like every time a new generation comes out, I have to sit and read through the same petty bullshit all over again...

The cynical, never-satisfied ******** making up at least 75% of Pokemon fanbase that complain about the designs of the new Pokemon, nostalgia-fags spouting how awesome Gen 1 and 2 were and how everything else since has sucked, RUINED FOREVER being in full effect, people claiming they're boycotting the games but still end up buying them anyway, etc, etc, etc.

Remind me how the Sonic fanbase is worse, again?  

Sir Codin

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:30 pm
Lord of Armageddon
Seems like every time a new generation comes out, I have to sit and read through the same petty bullshit all over again...

The cynical, never-satisfied ******** making up at least 75% of Pokemon fanbase that complain about the designs of the new Pokemon, nostalgia-fags spouting how awesome Gen 1 and 2 were and how everything else since has sucked, RUINED FOREVER being in full effect, people claiming they're boycotting the games but still end up buying them anyway, etc, etc, etc.

I think there be moar furry fantasies in that fanbase.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:34 pm
Lord of Armageddon

I really like the new pokemon. A few of them are mediocre, but I only think one of them is just bad. And I love four of them. That is a really good ratio. I am excited for this gen. Also I wanna see what that new floating status is all about, and how useful the Mkrock or whatever's ability is. I think most of what has been said so far is really optimistic.  

Owwin

System C O R R U P T

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:35 pm
I will admit I really hope I'm wrong. To be honest I have had nothing wrong with Pokemon until now, and yeah, I am still fairly excited about the game. It's just I don't like the direction the way the art seems to have taken.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:17 am
Art changes. Everything changes.

Go with the flow or drop anchor where you see fit. That's difference of opinion with everything, I guess.  

Sir Codin

bloodsoaked

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:35 pm
I have gotten my dragon/fire type. Hopefully, they will be more creative with the typings and movepools. smile I'm looking forward to the evolutions. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:37 pm
digi734

CLEARLY you've never googled "Pokegirls."  

Allegro

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:55 pm
Allegro
digi734

Hmm, but now I wonder if allegro has. Hmmm. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:00 pm
Owwin
Allegro
digi734

Hmm, but now I wonder if allegro has. Hmmm. XD
Well, of COURSE I have.

(Incidentally, it was because I ran across a Romhack on Doperoms called Pokemon Pink. I'll leave the rest of the guesswork to you.)  

Allegro

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces