Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[₪] Guardian of Iwa - Tsuchikage's Tower (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:58 am
((hmm show me where it says that ha ha whys it matter im not going to come anyways.Im going to stay in my hiding spot and relax then join a new village.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:11 am
Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Clone Technique)
Description: Creates one or multiple identical copies of the original out of water. More similar to Kage Bunshin then a regular Bunshin, water clones are capable of attacking, except each clone is roughly 1/10 the power of the original. The water clone can perform one jutsu that the user also knows once. It must be a water elemental jutsu. One solid hit will destroy the clone.

Suiton: Abura Bushin no Jutsu (Water Release: Oil Clone Technique)
Description: Oil Clone Technique is a variation of the Genjutsu; Mist Servant Technique. It creates a whole bunch of clones, which won't disappear like normal illution clones when they're hit. The hit will only go right through them. The only known way to defeat them is to send a fire justu at them.

Mizukaisou Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Reflection Clone Technique)
Description: A jutsu that makes the user's reflection in water step out of the reflection and attack as a physical body. This type of water clone is an improvement over the Mizu Bunshin, possessing Chakra, Intelligence, and Physical abilities equivalent to 1/3 the user's. Each clone can be destroyed with a solid blow.

Mizuhada Bunshin No Jutsu (Water Body Clone Technique)
Description: A powerful enhancement of the Water Reflection clone, this technique creates a number of full-powered water clones and does not require a body of water. These clones have the full Chakra and Mental abilities of the user, as well as Physical ability. A solid hit will destroy the clone.

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu (Shadow Clone Technique)
Description:
A forbidden jutsu that creates clones - which are not just plain illusions (like the normal Bunshin no Jutsu). Each clone is an exact replica of the user, capable of attacking. A direct hit causes the clone to disappear. Chakra is divided evenly between every clone and the original, so creating three clones would leave the user with one-fourth of his remaining chakra. These kage bunshin are also capable of using any jutsu the original shinobi knows (except Kuchiyose and bunshin jutsu), and each kage bunshin may use one jutsu. Once the clone has dispersed, the info that the clone has gathered will go to the original caster.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:12 am
Sorcam appeared outside of the office window. It was much too small, yes...but that wouldn't slow him much. He concentrated chakara into his fist and slammed it into the rock - the rock wall exploded inward onto the attackers in the office, and Sorcam took a quick look around at the attackers. He wanted to know why a battle was in place here, and now. His face held impatience and annoyance.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:12 am
Austin walked into the door way."So no luck finding him huh?"Austin said as he smiled."I might have an idea where he might be..."Austin said as he leaned against the wall."So what da ya say?You want some help?"Austin then looked around and noticed the place was trashed and ruined."Whoa!You guys went to town on this place!"  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:15 am
As the rock wall came in the puddle returned to form a clone as the clone hid behind Hiro hanging on to him.

((im bored so i will mess around))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:16 am
((Geez Darion you finally posted...I was waiting forever for you to post cuz I wanna fight you but now I gotta go for bed >.< Perfect timing...not.

STAY THERE AND DO NOT MOVE I WILL BE BACK TOMORROW WHEN I'M NOT FALLING ASLEEP OVER THE COMPUTER. RAWR.))

iZann

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:17 am
Renzo turned to Hiro. "Do we stake out here or go find Akira? I think we should stay here, afterall he is their Kage." He said in a calm tone.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:18 am
iZann
((Geez Darion you finally posted...I was waiting forever for you to post cuz I wanna fight you but now I gotta go for bed >.< Perfect timing...not.

STAY THERE AND DO NOT MOVE I WILL BE BACK TOMORROW WHEN I'M NOT FALLING ASLEEP OVER THE COMPUTER. RAWR.))

((ugh why do you want to fight me?i mean of all people. me.sry no promises))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:20 am
The water clone smiled as he heared Renzo."Good luck finding him.When hes gone hes gone.Not even i know where to find him."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:24 am
Rahenno
Renzo turned to Hiro. "Do we stake out here or go find Akira? I think we should stay here, afterall he is their Kage." He said in a calm tone.

"We shall go after him," He said coldly. Hiro vanished in a gust of wind.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:26 am
lenon01
Sorcam appeared outside of the office window. It was much too small, yes...but that wouldn't slow him much. He concentrated chakara into his fist and slammed it into the rock - the rock wall exploded inward onto the attackers in the office, and Sorcam took a quick look around at the attackers. He wanted to know why a battle was in place here, and now. His face held impatience and annoyance.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:26 am
Austin sighed."Well whatever..."Austin said as he sniffed the air."Im coming with you Hiro."Austin then ran off in the direction he smelled Hiro.  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:28 am
Renzo block the rocks with a few slashes from his sword, "Sorry but I got to go." He said foring a single seal and disappeared in a burst of lightning.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:36 am
((Wow there's like...3 Inuzukas here >.< ))

Quan released the flow of chakra to his legs, falling from the window ledge and heading towards the gates to leave the Cloud, using his instincts and sense of smell.

iZann

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:43 am
Sorcam hissed as the shinobi disappeared. His anger wouldn't leave, either, for he would have had to be blind, deaf, and in a coma to not recognize his village's leader. Hiro's chakara signature was something he recognized, and the voice, too. Sorcam disappeared in a burst of mist, leaving nothing behind but a broken wall.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games